Manchester United

redrus

7 hours ago, carmine said:

so i suppose a little irritation is understandable.  

changing of a members post to have a shot at another member is  the work of a gutless troll

6 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Where does ES get this crap from, is he constantly out of his head ?  and why does Levy think he is King shit, what ever that is !!!

back to your cave  it agree,s with you,

53 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Somebody mentioned "...Bobby De Matteo as a better manager than Pochettino..."

Better or not is debatable but Roberto Di Matteo has done a few things of note (see below) while Poch's has won nothing to date.

Milton Keynes Dons
In his only season at stadium mk, Di Matteo led his team to third place in League One behind Leicester City and Peterborough United.

West Bromwich Albion
In his first season, the team finished second in the Championship, behind Newcastle United, and won automatic promotion to the Premier League

Chelsea
Chelsea won 2–1 against Liverpool in the 2012 FA Cup Finalat Wembley Stadium, to win their first trophy in the 2011–12 season.
On 19 May 2012, Di Matteo guided Chelsea to victory in the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final, defeating Bayern Munich at their own Allianz Arena. 

FC Schalke 04
Di Matteo was hired as the successor to Jens Keller at Schalke 04. At that point, Schalke sat 11th in theBundesliga and had already been eliminated from the DFB-Pokal. He resigned on 26 May 2015 after the team qualified for the UEFA Europa League by finishing sixth

Confirmed by bb, manager's win trophies at clubs with big money to spend, exactly what we have been saying :jap:

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 10:03 AM, evenstevens said:

IF   in the event Mou of looking for another gig    Poch  would be short priced favourite to take his seat  and would break  his  Silverware duck in quick time ,with  the  M/U financial clout  behind  him  ,whilst he is with that   4 by 2  Chairman  who pays his players peanuts , Poch  is on a hiding to nothing ,or even C/sea may be   his next destination:smile:

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 10:16 AM, alfieconn said:

Not going anywhere in the short term and after that it will be one of the clubs he has an affinity with such as RM, PSG.

Anyway nice to see that you finally  see the relationship between winning thing's and spending money and strange that you say Poch would win something in quick time as a couple of weeks ago you didn't rate him, must have a short memory :smile:

a answer to your question , my above post is my forecast or view if Mou departed M/U  ,and my reason why Poch would surely be very interested  in joining M/U  , nuffin more then my views, then you return a answer to my post(above) bringing up YOUR constant and boring drivel about  extra  money theme , and some  two  pages or more  you are still raving on like a lunatic  to B/B about it ,  my advice to you is change your straight jacket  as your present one is worn out to a frazzle which is  cluttering up M/U ,s thread  with your nonsense money drivel,if you want to persist at least have the  grace of a new thread or put it on the Spuds Thread!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

a answer to your question , my above post is my forecast or view if Mou departed M/U  ,and my reason why Poch would surely be very interested  in joining M/U  , nuffin more then my views, then you return a answer to my post(above) bringing up YOUR constant and boring drivel about  extra  money theme , and some  two  pages or more  you are still raving on like a lunatic  to B/B about it ,  my advice to you is change your straight jacket  as your present one is worn out to a frazzle which is  cluttering up M/U ,s thread  with your nonsense money drivel,if you want to persist at least have the  grace of a new thread or put it on the Spuds Thread!!!!

I think MU has had enough managers this last decade, the two previous that destroyed the team and now one that has the enormous task of undoing the damage.

Two more years of team building to go from someone that can actually complete the task, so enough of this stupid nonsense.

1 hour ago, smedly said:

I think MU has had enough managers this last decade, the two previous that destroyed the team and now one that has the enormous task of undoing the damage.

Two more years of team building to go from someone that can actually complete the task,

i am sure   the powers to be   will  make a decision which way to go   at the end of the season    unless the wheels fall off in between

Mou to me   just seems   not to be the right fit   at M/U   he is well into his second season and  unless further players are on the shopping list they will struggle to make the Top Four   which is entirely new to him  and   M/U .   one can  only   partially blame the managers directly  following the Old Tyrants massive footsteps(Moyes /VanGaal) it was a job and a half   to follow the best ever manager in the EPL , the present players under Mou do not look comfortable,  perhaps the fear factor   is not in the equation these days,  or has Mou  lost his way  ??? by the end of the season or even earlier we will find out , this present bunch apart from a few, would not hold a candle to the wind, to previous sides and E/S is not looking that  far back either

in summing up   M/U  are presently right   behind the eight ball, and my view and it will take a super shot to get them challenging for the EPL title   in the near future

a nice mid morning to all

Edited by evenstevens

10 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

i am sure   the powers to be   will  make a decision which way to go   at the end of the season    unless the wheels fall off in between

Mou to me   just seems   not to be the right fit   at M/U   he is well into his second season and  unless further players are on the shopping list they will struggle to make the Top Four   which is entirely new to him  and   M/U .   one can  only   partially blame the managers directly  following the Old Tyrants massive footsteps(Moyes /VanGaal) it was a job and a half   to follow the best ever manager in the EPL , the present players under Mou do not look comfortable,  perhaps the fear factor   is not in the equation these days,  or has Mou  lost his way  ??? by the end of the season or even earlier we will find out , this present bunch apart from a few, would not hold a candle to the wind, to previous sides and E/S is not looking that  far back either

in summing up   M/U  are presently right   behind the eight ball, and my view and it will take a super shot to get them challenging for the EPL title   in the near future

a nice mid morning to all

If being out of the top four is so entirely new to Mourinho and United how come they finished sixth last season?

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

that took 13 mins to troll in , fluff off TROLL

Oh, so they didn't finish 6th last season?  

I'm merely pointing out you are incorrect.  There's the way you want it to be and the way it actually is, but its better to base your arguments on actual facts, imho!!

8 minutes ago, carmine said:

Oh, so they didn't finish 6th last season?  

I'm merely pointing out you are incorrect.  There's the way you want it to be and the way it actually is, but its better to base your arguments on actual facts, imho!!

no argument at all  TROLL, just my return  views on Smedly,s post,    and only TROLLS   such as yourself    cherry pick a oversight    or a very minor error to satisfy your lust for Trolling    again    fluff off TROLL

18 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

no argument at all  TROLL, just my return  views on Smedly,s post,    and only TROLLS   such as yourself    cherry pick a oversight    or a very minor error to satisfy your lust for Trolling    again    fluff off TROLL

Its a rather enormous oversight based on your argument!!!  

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

they will struggle to make the Top Four   which is entirely new to him  and   M/U .  

just for clarafication purposes   on my very minor oversight    which has attracted the attention of  The Totts  Troll,   i should have posted a  RETURN to the top four which is entirely new to  Mou  and   M/U    in the   E.P.L.   (from my memory)  i sincerely appologise for  any  inconveinice caused

a high noon to all

Zlatan,Pogba and Rojo return to the squad for the Newcastle game late tonight.....its going to take some time for Zlatan and Rojo to overcome such bad injuries,Zlatan especially considering his age......I,m sure all United fans hope they will.

Pogba without doubt has been the player we have missed the most,hopefully after a few games bedding in we can start to play again the football shown at the beginning of the season. 

Much improved performance,surprised to see Pogba start considering he,s been out a couple of months....MOM performance from him and deservedly so......his fitness over the course of the season will determine whether we are "there" or "thereabouts" :whistling:

Some good football played by Newcastle made it a very entertaining game...:thumbsup:

I have to say to say i have a great deal of sympathy for Mourinho over the England managements treatment of Jones, if its true that even though heavily strapped he was injected six times in order to play in a friendly!  Patently absurd and will only be detrimental with regards to other premier league managers releasing their players.  Just crass stupidity.

And the injury recovery of a man of Zlatan's age is remarkable.  Who would have thought that.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, carmine said:

I have to say to say i have a great deal of sympathy for Mourinho over the England managements treatment of Jones, if its true that even though heavily strapped he was injected six times in order to play in a friendly!  Patently absurd and will only be detrimental with regards to other premier league managers releasing their players.  Just crass stupidity.

Pep is also moaning about the useage of John Stones. Stones was one of only 3 players to have played the full 90 minutes in both friendlies and Pep reckons that played a part in his injury yesterday.

6 hours ago, carmine said:

Or possibly "bigger club immunity"  it seems to me that the lower table clubs rarely get parity these days when it comes to FA rulings.

Maybe United aren't a big club no more, as we are way down in decisions going our way.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5010972/manchester-united-refereeing-decisions-premier-league-arsenal/

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 8:39 AM, carmine said:

Or possibly "bigger club immunity"  it seems to me that the lower table clubs rarely get parity these days when it comes to FA rulings.

Or decisions on the park, e.g.. Arsenal's soft injury time penalty at Turf Moor on the weekend. There is no way Burnley would have been given that at the Emirates.

21 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Or decisions on the park, e.g.. Arsenal's soft injury time penalty at Turf Moor on the weekend. There is no way Burnley would have been given that at the Emirates.

Well funnily enough Arsenal beat Burnley twice before this last fixture due to poor refereeing decisions, both as clear as day. 

Would the same have happened were the boot on the other foot?  I very much doubt it.

Interesting game this is, especially for the neutral because whilst we know in normal circumstances Mourinho would go for a 0-0 draw and the point the points gap between United and City really dictates that he has to go for it.  Someone has to apply some pressure on City and a point is simply no good and this juncture no matter how many games are remaining.  This could be a cracking match.