Manchester United

redrus

Berbatov cost over 30 million quiid. I can't help feel that is even worse than the 24 million quid City paid for Lescott.

What do you think Man U would get for him if they sold him today - 10 million? He really hasn't cut it for you.

Berbatov is a excellent player,against wolves he was our best player and up front on his own did a great job keeping there back 4 occupied.

HE was not worth 30 mill we paid over the odds,but he is a very important link up player for us.

HE has a big game comming up on wednesday night v milan i think fergie will rest rooney and play berbatov up front on his own.

There is no reason to sell him,and to compare him to lescott is like comparing a Donkey to a racehorse.

Edited by nev

Berbatov cost over 30 million quiid. I can't help feel that is even worse than the 24 million quid City paid for Lescott.

What do you think Man U would get for him if they sold him today - 10 million? He really hasn't cut it for you.

Berbatov is a excellent player,against wolves he was our best player and up front on his own did a great job keeping there back 4 occupied.

HE was not worth 30 mill we paid over the odds,but he is a very important link up player for us.

HE has a big game comming up on wednesday night v milan i think fergie will rest rooney and play berbatov up front on his own.

There is no reason to sell him,and to compare him to lescott is like comparing a Donkey to a racehorse.

OK, I'm not a big fan of Berbatov. A bit lazy for my liking but even I wouldn't call him a Donkey :)

I think also in cups and in europe you can also go back a few years now.

Cups maybe but not Europe, unless you received under 400 in Denmark a few Years back & the Turkish experiences..

Excellent Away Support overall though & i'm actually trying to get that accross on another Site hence why i'm after the records but no joy at getting them..

Cups maybe but not Europe, unless you received under 400 in Denmark a few Years back & the Turkish experiences..

Excellent Away Support overall though & i'm actually trying to get that accross on another Site hence why i'm after the records but no joy at getting them..

What info you actually after?

We have played in Turkey only twice SINCE 1996! Besiktas last year won 1-0 36,000 and Fenerbache in 2004 lost 3-0 35,000.

93,94,96 we also played in TURKEY These games were quit memorable for many reasons.

1/11/06 Fc Copenhagen 1 MUFC 0....400!! Really? in a 40.000 capacity...where did you get this info from?

We have played in Turkey only twice SINCE 1996! Besiktas last year won 1-0 36,000 and Fenerbache in 2004 lost 3-0 35,000.

93,94,96 we also played in TURKEY These games were quit memorable for many reasons.

1/11/06 Fc Copenhagen 1 MUFC 0....400!! Really? in a 40.000 capacity...where did you get this info from?

My Manc Pals on Samui who travel all over the World to follow them..

What one of those Games did you go to ??

I'm talking about ( Manchester ) United Away Support, not how many Fans FC Copenhagen can get into their Ground in the biggest Game off their existence, i'm talking ( Manchester ) United Away Support which i have mentioned a few times, as being something i admire greatly.

I am after info, as previously mentioned, that confirms my suspicions that Man United have sold out every Premiership Away Allocation that they have ever been given but i get the feeling you're not gonna be able to give it to me so stop worrying about how many Turks the attraction of Man United can get inside the Ali Sami Shish Kebab Stadum cos i'm not interested in that, thanks..

I'm talking about ( Manchester ) United Away Support, not how many Fans FC Copenhagen can get into their Ground in the biggest Game off their existence, i'm talking ( Manchester ) United Away Support which i have mentioned a few times, as being something i admire greatly.

I am after info, as previously mentioned, that confirms my suspicions that Man United have sold out every Premiership Away Allocation that they have ever been given but i get the feeling you're not gonna be able to give it to me so stop worrying about how many Turks the attraction of Man United can get inside the Ali Sami Shish Kebab Stadum cos i'm not interested in that, thanks..

Well Mr Singh,you will be surprised at what info i have at my disposal as far as the prem is concerned i can't rememeber us never taking up an away allocation in its history.

As far as domestic cups go from what info i have researched you could go back a long way before the prem was formed but your not interested in that.

As for what one of the games did i go to well far too many to write down here as i was in the loyalty pot for every united away ticket ballot,i have just counted my prized collection of ticket stubs and have from the last ten years alone 52 away european tickets that is probably more than half the matches we have played.

And that is not counting all the pre season jollies we had all over the world,Rio and New York being my favourites. :)

My first away match in Europe was in 1977 St Etienne ECWC i also attended the home match at Home Park?

My most memorable tie was the also in the ECWC 1984 against Barcelona when they had Maradona,Schuster lost 2-0 there on a very naughty night and won 3-0 at home in the 2nd leg...great night!

And yes i have followed and watched United on every continent and spent a hel_l of a lot of money doing so,but that was my bag for a time!

Actually i am not a Manc,i was born and bred in Ordsall,Salford.

You could always try ringing the OT ticket office and they will be able to give you the info you need,my friend there Mr Chubb has now retired so i do not have a contact there anymore.

Well Mr Singh,you will be surprised at what info i have at my disposal as far as the prem is concerned i can't rememeber us never taking up an away allocation in its history.

As far as domestic cups go from what info i have researched you could go back a long way before the prem was formed but your not interested in that.

As for what one of the games did i go to well far too many to write down here as i was in the loyalty pot for every united away ticket ballot,i have just counted my prized collection of ticket stubs and have from the last ten years alone 52 away european tickets that is probably more than half the matches we have played.

And that is not counting all the pre season jollies we had all over the world,Rio and New York being my favourites. :D

My first away match in Europe was in 1977 St Etienne ECWC i also attended the home match at Home Park?

My most memorable tie was the also in the ECWC 1984 against Barcelona when they had Maradona,Schuster lost 2-0 there on a very naughty night and won 3-0 at home in the 2nd leg...great night!

And yes i have followed and watched United on every continent and spent a hel_l of a lot of money doing so,but that was my bag for a time!

Actually i am not a Manc,i was born and bred in Ordsall,Salford.

You could always try ringing the OT ticket office and they will be able to give you the info you need,my friend there Mr Chubb has now retired so i do not have a contact there anymore.

You da Man, fair play to you Nad, that's top bombing my Friend..

Hats off for anyone that does the Miles, from one to another... :)

:D Still got 2 season tickets, but nowadays i would struggle to have the enthusiasm to go if they were playing in my back yard,last home game i went to ...i was in the pub at half-time!! :)

Awaydays was the drug,especially all the big nights in europe.

OT is sanitized now,even boring! i remember in the stretford paddock you pissed where you stood or pissed your pants,you couldn't go to the toilet,in fact you only went were the crowd took you,as a kid i used to "mind yer car mate" get enough to get into the seats at the top of the stretford end and jump over to were the big boys where :D I was a man then,i had made it.

I few on here will remember saving the discounted washing powder vouchers for the cheap train tickets"soccer specials"

In fact it could be worth a thread on its own...nostalga!! :D

:D Still got 2 season tickets, but nowadays i would struggle to have the enthusiasm to go if they were playing in my back yard,last home game i went to ...i was in the pub at half-time!! :)

Awaydays was the drug,especially all the big nights in europe.

OT is sanitized now,even boring! i remember in the stretford paddock you pissed where you stood or pissed your pants,you couldn't go to the toilet,in fact you only went were the crowd took you,as a kid i used to "mind yer car mate" get enough to get into the seats at the top of the stretford end and jump over to were the big boys where :D I was a man then,i had made it.

I few on here will remember saving the discounted washing powder vouchers for the cheap train tickets"soccer specials"

In fact it could be worth a thread on its own...nostalga!! :D

Think you'll fiind my lot used to use their own Trains.. :D

New Thread it is... :D

Very very good performance that was, far too dominant & intense for Milan & that Rooney Fella is currently the best Player in the World at this moment in time, for sure..

Thing i couldn't understand though & maybe it was just the TV i was watching but every time you scored, the Camera's seemed to switch immediately to Carrow Road & the Supporters there ??? :D:)

Edited by MSingh

Thing i couldn't understand though & maybe it was just the TV i was watching but every time you scored, the Camera's seemed to switch immediately to Carrow Road & the Supporters there ??? :D:)

I couldn't spot Delia though !

Fantastic result,we played some great football and rooney what can you say about the lad 30 goals now.

Special mention to park he marked pirlo out of the game has so much energy and he is showing the kind of form when he was a psv.

And with franco madrid going out after spending 250 mill happy days,ronaldo did not look happy walking off.

Madrid spent all that money because they wanted to lift the champions league in there own back yard and to sweep the board like barca did last year, well som num na!

Andhow about utd v barca final who would the madrista's follow be a top night in madrid if that happened and utd get revenge for last seasons loss to barca.

Fantastic result,we played some great football and rooney what can you say about the lad 30 goals now.

Special mention to park he marked pirlo out of the game has so much energy and he is showing the kind of form when he was a psv.

And with franco madrid going out after spending 250 mill happy days,ronaldo did not look happy walking off.

Madrid spent all that money because they wanted to lift the champions league in there own back yard and to sweep the board like barca did last year, well som num na!

Andhow about utd v barca final who would the madrista's follow be a top night in madrid if that happened and utd get revenge for last seasons loss to barca.

Yep all good Nev. Forgot to add in my original post on this subject: a big som nom na to Benzema as well - wanting to leave Lyon for Champions League glory at los blanks.

By far Uniteds best performance of the year. Park has suddenly become as important as Fletcher to the team and a subtle change as he appears to have been be told to come through the middle more in the last few games. Seemingly no more injuries and Owen Hargreaves to have a run out with the Reserves tonight. Crossed over to the RM/Lyon game at the death to see CR loking like his whole world had collapsed as he went down the tunnel. Who else can/will they buy ???? I would say the coach is doomed and maybe Mourinho being courted right now.

Really good performance yet again in Europe from the reds,dead happy for Parky to cap a fine performance with a goal! i will always remember his fantastic performance against A.C.Milan in 2005 when he was at PSV i am sure it caught many a coaches eye including Fergies and he has yet again showed what a great buy he was for a mere 4 million!

A real bad time for Madrid then as they now have only the league to go for and will struggle to overturn Barca thats for sure,wil all there "galacticos" get another season? maybe....but the manager will not,the fat spanish waiter could do worse than start applying now!! :D

Yes,really happy to see the reception Beckham got as he is a superb proffesional and a credit to himself and football world wide (j terry!!).

Arsenal

Manchester United

Bayern Munich

Olympique Lyonnais

+ 4

And for anybody interested,i always like to read how they divi up the final tickets! :)

UEFA Champions League Final ticket sales

Tickets for 2010 Madrid final go on sale on 8 March

UEFA announced today in Madrid that the ticket sales for the UEFA Champions League Final 2010, to

be played at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium in Madrid on Saturday 22 May at 20.45 CET, will

commence on Monday 8 March at 12.00 CET exclusively via Europe’s football website uefa.com.

The general public will be able to apply for up to two tickets per applicant from an allocation of 11’000

tickets between 8 March 12.00 CET to 19 March 18.00 CET. Once the application period has finished,

allocation will be decided by lottery and every valid application will enter the ballot, independent of the

time of submission within the application period.

The net capacity of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium for the UEFA Champions League Final 2010 will

be 75’000. The vast majority of the tickets are reserved for the general public and the supporters of

the two finalist clubs. Each finalist is entitled to an allocation of 21’000 tickets and to distribute these

directly to their supporters, meaning a total of 42’000 tickets for fans, plus the 11’000 tickets available

for sale to fans worldwide via uefa.com. These figures also include a new package for this year’s firstever

Saturday Final, the Youth Packages - 2’000 tickets are reserved for children of the two finalists

and another 500 for the general public, meaning 2’500 tickets with a 50% discount are reserved for

children at the match. Each package comprises a ticket for a child and an accompanying adult.

Another 500 complimentary tickets are reserved for children participating in youth activities of the

Champions Festival. The remaining tickets will be allocated to the European football family, including

UEFA, the local organising committee, national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters.

There are four price categories available for the general public:

Category 1 300.00 EUR (Youth Package: 450.00 EUR)

Category 2 225.00 EUR

Category 3 155.00 EUR (Youth Package: 232.50 EUR)

Category 4 90.00 EUR

Ticketing Terms and Conditions

All applicants are bound by the ticketing terms and conditions. Action will be taken in cases of

infringement. Online applications will be checked against police data to ensure that anyone banned

from stadiums is unsuccessful in any attempt to purchase tickets. Persons attending the final are

warned that tickets will be personalised and that security checks at the stadium are planned. UEFA

underlines that no tickets are being distributed via agencies or brokers. UEFA also encourages fans

not to be lured into deals with touts who not only demand exorbitant prices but are often not in

possession of the tickets they purport to have for sale.

:D

Great result that one - and made even sweeter by seeing Real Madrid get dumped out by Lyon :)

In the aftermath of that game Kaka,who for me has done little this season ,is publicly criticising the manger, especuialy after being subbed and would Benzema be happy ? hardly has a start all yr except against the lower teams. Not a happy camp me thinks,where is the "special one" ?

By far Uniteds best performance of the year. Park has suddenly become as important as Fletcher to the team and a subtle change as he appears to have been be told to come through the middle more in the last few games. Seemingly no more injuries and Owen Hargreaves to have a run out with the Reserves tonight. Crossed over to the RM/Lyon game at the death to see CR loking like his whole world had collapsed as he went down the tunnel. Who else can/will they buy ???? I would say the coach is doomed and maybe Mourinho being courted right now.

ROONEY! :)

:D

Great result that one - and made even sweeter by seeing Real Madrid get dumped out by Lyon :)

In the aftermath of that game Kaka,who for me has done little this season ,is publicly criticising the manger, especuialy after being subbed and would Benzema be happy ? hardly has a start all yr except against the lower teams. Not a happy camp me thinks,where is the "special one" ?

Kaka should be the last one talking - did anyone see his wide open net miss?