Manchester United

redrus

Phew.. that was close!

Should have had a penalty for handball in the first half though.

Another solid performance from Rooney. Nani good too. Think pea could well have scored had he stayed on. Still, good to see Berba back on the score sheet, although as per usual, was frustrated with the number of times good opportunities went begging thanks to him not getting back on side quickly enough. Anyway, a great 3 points.

Two week break now to recharge the batteries for the final push.

& then when the break's over, you'll be welcomed back to the Boleyn with open arms, as usual..:)

& we love having your lot at this time of Year too..:D

Will be a really good Game i think, 1-2 to the Away Team though but i very, very enjoyable game of Football & if you do get the 3 Points at ours, i'd be pretty certain that will wrap up teh League all bar the shouting as ours is in my opinion, the only banana skin you have left..

The rest you'll win & the other Games against Chelsea & Arse you'll win or draw..

Phew.. that was close!

Should have had a penalty for handball in the first half though.

Another solid performance from Rooney. Nani good too. Think pea could well have scored had he stayed on. Still, good to see Berba back on the score sheet, although as per usual, was frustrated with the number of times good opportunities went begging thanks to him not getting back on side quickly enough. Anyway, a great 3 points.

Two week break now to recharge the batteries for the final push.

Yes fell over the line but so be it.

I wonder why SAF is so reluctant to have Berbatov,Rooney and Hernandes on the pitch at the same time.I'm talking about Nani and Fernandes on the flanks.Berbs up front and Rooney sitting in behind. Not being critical of Valencia, I thnk he has exceeded expectations, but Hernandes pace out wide would worry anyone including Mt Cashley Cole in the near future.

Lastly a transfer thats hardly ever mentioned but why did SAF let young Craig Cathcart go to Blackpool for less than 2 million? He is playing brilliantly in Blackpools backline and surely a better long term proposition that Wes Brown.

Bit nervy that one - bu again 3 points, which is what matters. Wes Brown really does look past his sell by date now, good player in his day, but seeems to becoming more and more error prone. Hopefully, with the International break a few of the injured players will be back for the next match.

even the most one eyed city dweller on here Mr. BJ

I've never even met you james but it's not nice to take the p1ss out of my disability and I'd thank you for not doing so again. Albeit I had it done privately, you cannot tell it's glass.

sorry MR BJ: just a play on words mate - certainly not making light of any disability that I didn't know you have.

Let me rephrase my OP that offended: even the most bitter city dweller.........:whistling:

even the most one eyed city dweller on here Mr. BJ

I've never even met you james but it's not nice to take the p1ss out of my disability and I'd thank you for not doing so again. Albeit I had it done privately, you cannot tell it's glass.

sorry MR BJ: just a play on words mate - certainly not making light of any disability that I didn't know you have.

Let me rephrase my OP that offended: even the most bitter city dweller.........:whistling:

Sorry james. Sick mancunian banter. My eyes are in full fettle and are 100% my own.

So apparently Capello went to a game at Old Trafford to tell Ferdinand that the captaincy was going to be given back to the TwatTerry,and Ferdinand caught wind of it earlier in the day and refused to meet Capello.

Good on him!

So apparently Capello went to a game at Old Trafford to tell Ferdinand that the captaincy was going to be given back to the TwatTerry,and Ferdinand caught wind of it earlier in the day and refused to meet Capello.

Good on him!

Yeah, can't say i blame him. Don't think Rio should have been made captain in the first place, but the fact is he was and to have been treated like he has is pretty crap really. Gerrard hasn't been treated well either.

At least if we lose to Wales the silver-lining might be a change of manager. Can't come soon enough for me.

Good on him!

Yeah, can't say i blame him. Don't think Rio should have been made captain in the first place, but the fact is he was and to have been treated like he has is pretty crap really. Gerrard hasn't been treated well either.

At least if we lose to Wales the silver-lining might be a change of manager. Can't come soon enough for me.

A clumsy trip from behind followed by a careless boot to the groin?

Step forward Stuart Pearce your time has come.....:D

Good on him!

Harry's trial does'nt start until July so that gives you an idea of the timing for regime change.

I'd have a feeling that when he takes over Terry won't even be in the team, let alone captain fantastic. ;)

Strange that in shagtastic Thailand dirTerry bag gets such a hammering from the TV football crowd. Can't see what the fuss is about myself. Happy to be educated - I don't read the English tabloids much so I'm clearly ill-informed. Yes I do know he slept with a team mates ex-missus but surely there's more to it than that.

Cue diatribe I suspect.

Strange that in shagtastic Thailand dirTerry bag gets such a hammering from the TV football crowd. Can't see what the fuss is about myself. Happy to be educated - I don't read the English tabloids much so I'm clearly ill-informed. Yes I do know he slept with a team mates ex-missus but surely there's more to it than that.

Cue diatribe I suspect.

Nice Guy is John Terry..

Shags the Mother of his best Mate's Child, his Mother is a conviceted Thief, his Father is a convicted two bob half a Gram Charlie Dealer who tells NOTW Reporters that he's JT's Dad so it'll all be ok & his Sister is a Grass..

Apart from that he's great..

Oh & he's Chelsea's Captain, Mr Chelsea, the Man that they all aspire to be..

post-55211-0-58390900-1301247164_thumb.j

I can't see what all teh fuss is about myself & i honestly think he's the perfect Man to lead our Coutnry the way it is at the moment, it says a lot about teh state that it's in..

Bwah, thank God i emigrated, teh Country is nothing more than a passing memory for me & the people mean less..

Edit : Sorry Santi, i missed one of them out, Paul the older Brother..

Here's the lowdown on him..

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/72877,people,news,footballer-suicide-after-fiancees-fling-with-terry

Edited by MSingh

Cue diatribe I suspect.

Nice Guy is John Terry..

Shags the Mother of his best Mate's Child, his Mother is a conviceted Thief, his Father is a convicted two bob half a Gram Charlie Dealer who tells NOTW Reporters that he's JT's Dad so it'll all be ok & his Sister is a Grass..

Apart from that he's great..

Oh & he's Chelsea's Captain, Mr Chelsea, the Man that they all aspire to be..

post-55211-0-58390900-1301247164_thumb.j

I can't see what all teh fuss is about myself & i honestly think he's the perfect Man to lead our Coutnry the way it is at the moment, it says a lot about teh state that it's in..

Bwah, thank God i emigrated, teh Country is nothing more than a passing memory for me & the people mean less..

Edit : Sorry Santi, i missed one of them out, Paul the older Brother..

Here's the lowdown on him..

http://www.thefirstp...ling-with-terry

Why do i get the feeling that Singher doesn't have a lot of respect for the Terry family :D :D :D fully justified i might add.

Why do i get the feeling that Singher doesn't have a lot of respect for the Terry family :D :D :D fully justified i might add.

Alf you know when people say " I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire " but the reality of it is if that Person was on Fire that they're talkign about, they'd call the Fire Brigade, well i'd try to find Petrol to pour on him to make it worse..

Anyways, the little Pea got a brace at the weekend for his Country, i know this & our Barrera set up a couple of their Goals including his first..

I think he'll score at our place this one at the wekeend. I think we'll score 1 or 2 too so will definately be a good Game..

Alf you know when people say " I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire " but the reality of it is if that Person was on Fire that they're talkign about, they'd call the Fire Brigade, well i'd try to find Petrol to pour on him to make it worse..

excuse me heyyy EXCUSE ME...."Want to borrow my lighter?"

Would you agree with my bias opinion then Singer, that he is without doubt the best addition to the premier league this season?

And the best of it is that he is going to get better and all that doom and gloom that we need a new striker is now a thing of the past!

even Bungle is top scorer lol

Imagine when this kid is a bit more experienced...Quality goalscorer with a great attitude to the game

Hat-trick against you lot,you are correct he will score goals.

Would you agree with my bias opinion then Singer, that he is without doubt the best addition to the premier league this season?

And the best of it is that he is going to get better and all that doom and gloom that we need a new striker is now a thing of the past!

Imagine when this kid is a bit more experienced...Quality goalscorer with a great attitude to the game

I would be advisable if someone explained to him that calling your "little pea" and chica whatever on the back of your shirt is simply not acceptable. Can't believe this has been allowed to go on for so long. I'd expect this from a five year old girl in ponytails but not a grown up "adult male"

I would be advisable if someone explained to him that calling your "little pea" and chica whatever on the back of your shirt is simply not acceptable. Can't believe this has been allowed to go on for so long. I'd expect this from a five year old girl in ponytails but not a grown up "adult male"

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

He can call himself Sweet-Pea or even Rose for all I care, just so long as he keeps scoring. :lol:

I don't really think about things like that to be honest, no interest to me & don't really care who's the best addition to the League..

He's the nuts though, i love him, fcukign mustard..

I love his directness & his movement off the ball is fcukign superb..

I'd rather be called the " Little Pea " than " The Mong Boy " personally, but it takes all sorts to make a World i guess...:)

Man Utd boss Ferguson foresees FA Cup semi-final 'chaos'

_51913176_004030993-1.jpg Ferguson has yet to guide United to FA Cup success at the new Wembley<P class=first>Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has predicted "absolute chaos" during FA Cup semi-final weekend. All four competing teams will travel to Wembley from the north west of England while Liverpool fans will be heading to Arsenal on Sunday for a league clash.

"It's going to be absolute chaos - but there's nothing that can be done about it," said Ferguson.

"Think of the amount of people driving down. You've got Villa Park and Anfield on your doorstep."

United face local rivals Manchester City at 1715 BST on Saturday 16 April and a day later Bolton play Stoke in a 1600 BST kick-off.

Liverpool's match at the Emirates Stadium also begins at 1600 BST - and takes place on the same day as the London Marathon.

"There will be 60,000 people coming down from Manchester - think about how much petrol is used for that?" added Ferguson.

o.gif<BR clear=all> "Stoke fans, Bolton fans, City fans, United fans - and on the same weekend Liverpool fans are travelling down. And you've also got people coming down to see the London Marathon.

"I don't think the cost of people travelling down to Wembley is considered."

A Football Association spokesman told the BBC: "We look forward to welcoming the four teams to Wembley next month, where 180,000 fans will enjoy a fantastic football spectacle in the two games."

Semi-finals have been played at the new Wembley since 2008 and are scheduled to continue to be take place at the venue as the FA attempts to recoup the costs of building the stadium.

However, it is understood that the FA may review the current situation during a consultation of the FA Cup competition.

Meanwhile, United will take on Spanish champions Barcelona in a friendly as part of their pre-season tour of the United States.

o.gifMan Utd's US tour fixtures v New England Rev - 13 Julyv Seattle Sounders - 20 Julyv Chicago Fire - 23 Julyv MLS All Stars - 27 Julyv Barcelona - 30 JulyThe sides, who last faced each other in the 2009 Champions League final, will meet on 30 July at the 91,704-capacity FedExField in Washington.

Barcelona are likely to provide Ferguson's team with their strongest test in the five-match tour.

United will also play against three MLS club sides and an all-star select XI.

The Old Trafford club will take on New England Revolution in Boston on 13 July and Seattle Sounders on 20 July in Seattle before facing Chicago Fire on 23 July.

The Red Devils will then meet MLS All Stars on 27 July at the Red Bull Arena in New Jersey.

The meeting with Barcelona at FedExField, which is home to the Washington Redskins NFL team, will round off the tour and is sure to evoke memories of recent battles in European competition.

The Catalan side were 2-0 victors over United in the 2009 Champions League final, but a Paul Scholes goal at Old Trafford saw the Red Devils prevail in their semi-final clash the previous season , with Sir Alex Ferguson's men going on to lift the trophy in Moscow.

Think i'm gonna do your Seattle & Chicago Games out there this Summer as i think i'll be there so will probably base myself around them, unless we're in the US too of course..

So anyway, what Team you lot got for Saturday then ??

Vidic back ??

Valencia & Nani ??

Sadly Evans is suspended i know that..

Taggart gonna be resting Hernandez as he " needs protecting " or somehting laong those lines i heard him saying today ??

I can't see Vidic being risked against your lot,Smalling and Brown most probably

Big 2 weeks and it will be very interesting what the maestro picks...whatever it will be difficult! it always is

Hernandez will probably be on the bench...........but will come on and score :D

Saw United at Soldier Fields in 2004 good day! and a great trip.

Edited by MrRed