Manchester United

redrus

You was also the much better Team that deserved to win a Game which i'm pretty sure has done you the World fo good in winning the Championship..

I reckonwith Arse & Chelsea aside, yesterday was your only banana skin..

Nothing if not a gent, our MSingh. :jap:

Might even be a scholar.

trying to get the sabermetrics book off Stevie to give to singher. ;)

By the time it gets to you mate, it's going to have more dog ears than Battersea.

I bet Roys in a happy mood this morning. :lol:

Happy for him too. I don't think he would harbour too much in the way of bad feelings to the club itself, but he must harbour them to the fans who turned so poisonously on him so quickly. Must of been very sweet seeing all their faces.

trying to get the sabermetrics book off Stevie to give to singher. ;)

By the time it gets to you mate, it's going to have more dog ears than Battersea.

I bet Roys in a happy mood this morning. :lol:

Happy for him too. I don't think he would harbour too much in the way of bad feelings to the club itself, but he must harbour them to the fans who turned so poisonously on him so quickly. Must of been very sweet seeing all their faces.

Yep my sentiments too. The fans imho digraces themselves in some of their actions. He did a poor job in the all too short time given him but in no way did he deserve the treatment he was dished out

But with a Goalkeeper there it never will be a formality Rix, same goes for scoring the Penalty..

Oh... i don't know about never... heard of Gomes? :lol:

I truly do have the arse with the faliure to send Vidic off though, dreadful decision & undoubtedly a HUGE Game changer, which the Referee got grossly wrong..

You might have won 5-2 or 6-2 if he had got sent off, who knows, but he should have been Sent Off & i highly doubt you would have scored 4 Goals if you was down to 10 Men & i'd suspect we could have scored another Goal or two ourselves given how many Goals we do score generally..

I doubt if you'll get Taggart moaing about the Ref this morning aye..

Not going to disagree with you that had Vidic gone off, the result could and probably would have been quite different. Should he have gone off? Yeah, probably. We were lucky.

Leave Gomes out of it, he's just very eccentric but we love him for it. ;) And whats with the "he should PROBABLY' been sent off? :lol:

i would also contend that you were not lucky at all. History shows that Utd are given "special" treatment that other smaller clubs would never get.

Come on you Man Yoo fans. Try and tell me thats not the case. I can't wait.....:lol: :lol:

What like that was only our 4th penalty of the season i think 4th lowest in the league even though we are do most of the attacking in most games and chelsea have had 9 and arsenal even more.

Now show me the statistics of for and against united compared to other teams?there must be site that keeps those stats had i would like to see where we stand if

we are top of that chart i will hold my hands up.

I love it when we go behind

To right mate watched it in the cheers bar in sydney full of abu's all laughing at united going two down all the sweeter when you are dancing around celebrating.

Count your lucky stars you were wrapped around Australians & not me if you were dancing around like a Mushroom near me Nev..:D

Mate it was funny loads of liverpool fans in shirts with irish accents,a few hammers a heap of united and a fair few mancs in by the accents,and a group of leeds singing put it on the telly i think leeds was playing the same time555

You was also the much better Team that deserved to win a Game which i'm pretty sure has done you the World fo good in winning the Championship..

I reckonwith Arse & Chelsea aside, yesterday was your only banana skin..

Nothing if not a gent, our MSingh. :jap:

Might even be a scholar.

I am certainly NOT an Irving, am i Carmine ?? :D

Which one are you NOT?

Amy Irving (born 1953), American film and stage actress

Arthur Irving (born 1931), son of K.C. Irving

Christopher L. Irving, Consumer Advocate for the City of New York

Clifford Irving (born 1930), U.S. author who created a hoax autobiography of Howard Hughes

Dan Irving (1854-1924)

David Irving (born 1938), British writer

David Irving (footballer) (born 1951), British Member of Parliament

Edmund George Irving (1910-1990), British naval hydrographer

Edward Irving (1792-1834), Scottish clergyman

Edward A. Irving (born 1927), Canadian geologist

Francis Irving, British programmer and activist for freedom of information.

Henry Irving (1838-1905), British actor

James Irving (born 1928), son of K.C. Irving

Jayne Irving (born 1956), British TV presenter

John Irving (born 1942), U.S. novelist and screenwriter

John E. Irving (1932-2010), son of K.C. Irving

John Irving (steamship captain) (1854-1936), a steamship captain and politician from British Columbia

K. C. Irving (1899-1992), billionaire, founder of Irving Oil

Michael David Irving Gass (1916-1983), Colonial Secretary of Hong Kong from 1965 to 1969

Robert Irving (conductor) (1913-1991), English ballet conductor, son of R. L. G. Irving

Robert Lock Graham Irving (1877-1969), English schoolmaster, writer and mountaineer

T. B. Irving (1914-2002), publisher of the first American English translation of the Qur'an

Washington Irving (1783-1859), U.S. author of the early 19th century

William Irving (steamship captain) (1816-1872), a steamship captain from Oregon and British Columbia

Irving Amen, printmaker

Irving Berlin, songwriter

Irving Fisher, economist

Irving Kaplan

Irving Kaplan, an MIT professor

Irving Langmuir, chemist and physicist and winner of the 1932 Nobel Prize for Chemistry

Irv Rubin (Irving David Rubin), former Jewish Defense League leader

Irving Stone, American writer

Irving Wallace, American novelist and non-fiction writer

Which one are you NOT?

Sorry Rix, it was a bit of Slang there, Irving >> Scholar..

Get it ?? ;)

i'm surorised that this thread would have problems understanding rhyming slang. :D

i'm surorised that this thread would have problems understanding rhyming slang. :D

Whatever. I won't be thrown from my task of going through the list, working out which Irving he is not. Currently have question marks over Cliff, the hoax author, and John and William, the steamship captains - don't ask me why. Also haven't ruled out dear old T.B., the Qur'an translator. I see traits of Singh in all of them. Don't worry. I'll get to the bottom of this.

Whatever. I won't be thrown from my task of going through the list, working out which Irving he is not. Currently have question marks over Cliff, the hoax author, and John and William, the steamship captains - don't ask me why. Also haven't ruled out dear old T.B., the Qur'an translator. I see traits of Singh in all of them. Don't worry. I'll get to the bottom of this.

I see. You are suggesting possibly singher has a split personality. getting warmer :lol:

I see. You are suggesting possibly singher has a split personality. getting warmer :lol:

I'm voting for the billionaire....ties in nicely with the hypocrisy.

But I'd love to see him on Uist bible thumping to his congregation with imola standing stern faced at his side.....or Nova Scotia even...evangelical perhaps?? :D

Edited by smokie36

I'm voting for the billionaire....ties in nicely with the hypocrisy.

But I'd love to see him on Uist bible thumping to his congregation with imola standing stern faced at his side.....or Nova Scotia even...evangelical perhaps?? :D

The Tottenham thread always concerns itself with the welfare of singher and imola and the mighty Wet Spam. :) they'd make an excellent pair of bible bashers.......thats no rhyming slang btw. :D

More chance of me BEING Robery Irving than any of the above Rix..:D

Season-defining performance. At least we can look forward to your guys giving a good account of English football in the CL. There's only one representative going into the semis and there's little doubt who that will be.

Season-defining performance. At least we can look forward to your guys giving a good account of English football in the CL. There's only one representative going into the semis and there's little doubt who that will be.

& that's Chelsea for sure..:D

& that's Chelsea for sure..:D

:header: YID ARMY!!

I hope you are correct....but if anything this season, we have also been lucky that everyone else has not been up to it either!

The games against Chelsea could be a bridge to far for us i think ...but we did say that when we won the treble.

I think the game was exactly as you described it at the hammers "season defining" but what way we go it will be interesting now,(normally the more big games to be played the better United get)you never know if certain players stay free from injury what could happen.....and then there is City also in the semis but realistically we are in with agood shout again this year.

Cokney reds lol!

Rooney charged......

F***** wanke_rs......!!!!!!

Carragher challenge on Nani? that's ok. Essien challenge this weekend? Thats ok too. A Cole shoots someone with air rifle? Fine. Balotelli throws darts at youth players? sweet. Rooney says a naughty word that might upset the conceited sensibilities of middle England and the daily mail? ban him....... f*****g barmy world we live in!

Players swear at each other and the ref in EVERY game EVERY week but nothing. Rooney says one word into a camera shoved in his face after he's notched a hat trick to bring his team back from 2 down in the title run in and gets charged by the corrupt ****s....

:annoyed::ph34r:

redrus

Rooney charged......

Carragher challenge on Nani? that's ok. Essien challenge this weekend? Thats ok too. A Cole shoots someone with air rifle? Fine. Balotelli throws darts at youth players? sweet. Rooney says a naughty word that might upset the conceited sensibilities of middle England and the daily mail? ban him....... f*****g barmy world we live in!

Players swear at each other and the ref in EVERY game EVERY week but nothing. Rooney says one word into a camera shoved in his face after he's notched a hat trick to bring his team back from 2 down in the title run in and gets charged by the corrupt ****s....

redrus

Its time an example was made of the future England captain. :ermm::lol:

:blink: Been on the sauce?

Rooney charged......

redrus

I applaud the FA (if it's them that have charged him - haven't been following the press on this).

He's a great player and any team will be lucky to have him but we can't have him losing his rag like that and setting such a bad example of yob culture. I thought his behaviour was appalling and I would have said the same had he been wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Man U should have been big enough to beat the FA to it as well.

Edited by SantiSuk

IMHO I think a 2 game ban is over the top, a Large fine to go to a

Childrens Charity would have been better and fairer.

All a 2 game ban does is help the other teams. :realangry:

BT :jap:

Well hopefully a 2 Game Ban will make him & others not do it again but i agree it's over the top, Kids Charity donations should be mandatory for Prem Footballers anyway considering how much they're idolised by them & how much they're paid for playing a Game that they should love, but appear to hate..

If Rooney wasn't such an obvious W*nker, you wouldn't have any problem whatsoever & no hint of a ban neither..

VDS

RAFEAL VIDIC FERDINAND EVRA

CARRICK

VALENCIA PARK SCHOLES GIGGS

ROONEY

Like to see this side tonight with the option of bringing on Nani Chico and Berba later on if we need to get another goal!

1-1 1-2 would be ideal for us,

VDS

RAFEAL VIDIC FERDINAND EVRA

CARRICK

VALENCIA PARK SCHOLES GIGGS

ROONEY

Like to see this side tonight with the option of bringing on Nani Chico and Berba later on if we need to get another goal!

1-1 1-2 would be ideal for us,

I'd be inclined to start at least one of them two you mention as i think it's imperative you score at least a Goal tonight ( AG ) in what will be a tight Game, that i hope you do win..:)

As perfect as you could really ask for..

How poor were Chelsea though ??

Awful i thought..

Top performance by United of Manchester, to silennce Stamford Bridge isn't that hard but it was reminiscent of Highbruy/Emirates last night & full credit to United of Manchester to do that..

Lovely to see the Goalscorer happy to score & smiling too aye ?? :)