Manchester United

redrus

At the end of the day Ferguson is just an unpleasant abrasive character

No, no, no Carms. They are all now saying that he's just passionate, that's why he comes out with that stuff. So it makes it ok now. biggrin.png

Thanks for clearing that up. Tell me, do you for example think that other managers can now get away with that sort of "passion'?

Its so gratifying seeing a pensioner behaving like an utter chav.

Can you tell me where Pardew called Newcastle a small club in that interview?

In that story his quoted words where “We have proved this season by breaking into the top six that we can be a force in the Premier League and we have laid ­foundations that I hope can keep us at the top end of the table in ­future years.”

wink.pngwink.png

Cant you read? says, Newcastle can take out the big clubs, hence he is suggesting Newcastle is a small club.

Cant you read? says, Newcastle can take out the big clubs, hence he is suggesting Newcastle is a small club.

That's the problem nev. I can read (and use the quote function wink.png ) and i don't put words in their mouths. Read it again and read his quoted text. The rest is the journo's words.

I've always found Pardew to be frank and honest in his appraisal of matches. At the end of the day Ferguson is just an unpleasant abrasive character who happens to be a great football manager.

So what? get over it.

Newcastle is just a crap place to be in yer 20's with 100k a week to spend.

No amount of rain can wash away those facts!

I got that the first time smokes!!biggrin.png

Sorry gents....I'm up in the boonies. biggrin.png

What is that implying?

• Like 1

I think Chico (Hernandez) and Van Persie are Uniteds best attacking combination,even when Rooney is fit.

Rooney could play in an attacking midfield role,just behind the strikers,and you would still have Welbeck in reserve.

I think Chico (Hernandez) and Van Persie are Uniteds best attacking combination,even when Rooney is fit.

Rooney could play in an attacking midfield role,just behind the strikers,and you would still have Welbeck in reserve.

I couldn't believe the way Rooney grabbed sweet pea in the goal celebrations.....he could have been killed!crazy.gif Happy 71st but still a bit of a knob!biggrin.png

"“They know how to win and that makes it really easy for me.”.......Robin van Persie

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1597109_just-champion-robin-van-persie-so-impressed-with-manchester-united

"We knew immediately and suspected that he would return to Tottenham

Well what one is it 40.gif

Doesn't matter Alfie. ferguson has just confirmed that we have signed a very good player which is far more important than his pathetic sour grapes.

Mindyou, if his views on the the transfer from Liege have no grounding then i would hope he is charged by the FA for making false accusations against another club. When thats done with perhaps they could take the very overdue look at the Bebe transfer.

Doesn't matter Alfie. ferguson has just confirmed that we have signed a very good player which is far more important than his pathetic sour grapes.

Mindyou, if his views on the the transfer from Liege have no grounding then i would hope he is charged by the FA for making false accusations against another club. When thats done with perhaps they could take the very overdue look at the Bebe transfer.

You would have thought that if they knew this was going to happen then they would have asked a reasonable price for him in the first place !

You would have thought that if they knew this was going to happen then they would have asked a reasonable price for him in the first place !

Could it be he's worried about getting beaten again by us week after next and is trying ti add a little gamesmanship to the occasion?

Well i hope he is because if not he's a bigger knob than i thought he had already become two weeks ago.biggrin.png

Zeki chose to go to Standard Liege, who paid compensation to Manchester United and he apparently enjoyed his time there. However, when Standard sacked their manager in November, Zeki wasn't part of the new manager's plans, so he wanted to move on and I think Spurs have been quick and done a shrewd bit of business. wink.png

I understand Man U will get 5% of any transfer fees so I don't know what SAF is groaning about, it's better than 5% of nothing.....well sort of.

Zeki chose to go to Standard Liege, who paid compensation to Manchester United and he apparently enjoyed his time there. However, when Standard sacked their manager in November, Zeki wasn't part of the new manager's plans, so he wanted to move on and I think Spurs have been quick and done a shrewd bit of business. wink.png

I understand Man U will get 5% of any transfer fees so I don't know what SAF is groaning about, it's better than 5% of nothing.....well sort of.

He wanted 6m from Spurs originally but as we all know Levys as tight as two coats of paint

City, United and Chelsea consider move for £33m Madrid flop Modric

If this was to happen it would be blatent manipulation by the club who buys him, the price was 33m to a foreign club and 40m to an english club, so an English club buys him for 35m from Madrid thus saving themselves 5m.

Apparently Spurs expected this to happen all along ! and it's got Fergusons finger prints all over it.

• Like 1

If this was to happen it would be blatent manipulation by the club who buys him, the price was 33m to a foreign club and 40m to an english club, so an English club buys him for 35m from Madrid thus saving themselves 5m.

Apparently Spurs expected this to happen all along ! and it's got Fergusons finger prints all over it.

He is sh*t not worth that and we are saving up to bring Ronaldo back.

He is sh*t not worth that and we are saving up to bring Ronaldo back.

I know !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1