Manchester United

redrus

Watching matches tonight.

As a  Man Utd fan (or follower) I enjoy seeing them in 8th place, although with a match in hand.

Time to realize the league is even more competitive as ever.

Especially since LFC seem to threaten to break in to the top 6 (or maybe even 4 if lucky).

I reckon Liverpool at full strength are a match for most....but their bench is weak.

They will be lucky to get fifth.

As a Man Utd fan (or follower) I enjoy seeing them in 8th place, although with a match in hand.

Especially since LFC seem to threaten to break in to the top 6 (or maybe even 4 if lucky).

I reckon Liverpool at full strength are a match for most....but their bench is weak.

Lucky to get 6th after today's result, I take it you predicted them to win cheesy.gif

Not to worry so did I sad.png

Are you back to BKK in Oct ?

BT biggrin.png

As a Man Utd fan (or follower) I enjoy seeing them in 8th place, although with a match in hand.

Will be the first, after One-dimension-BigSam (just a guess), manager to be sacked.

But that's for another thread.

Will be the first, after One-dimension-BigSam (just a guess), manager to be sacked.

Feeling better?

You seriously think Rodgers will be one of the first to get sacked?! Could you explain your reasoning? Actually, on Alladyce aswell for that matter.

You seriously think Rodgers will be one of the first to get sacked?! Could you explain your reasoning? Actually, on Alladyce aswell for that matter.

Troll Carmine

Troll Carmine

Di Canio. What length was his contract ? Disastrous start so far.

Team for the derby

DDG

SMALLING VIDIC FERDINAND EVRA

CARRICK FELLIAINI

VALENCIA ROONEY WELBECK YOUNG or JANUZAJ

RVP

Good Choice.. Welbeck still injured., i put down YOUNG for you. But i fear he is under spotlight from the referee over his suspect dive, Maybe we will risk a young lad who showed his wonerful talent against Crystal Palace, JANUZAJ but maybe too raw for the biggest Derby match .

And yes we got beat by Cardiff but hardly humiliated.

Watch the defending again....seriously....

The defending (or lack of) was mentioned even before the game. 2 defensive errors from 2 set pieces hardly accounts for a full 90 minutes. Humiliation is something a kin to what we did to you during the 1-6 at your gaff. Outplayed for 90 mins.

Actually humiliation is what we have been doing to you for years,correct me if i am wrong but you have had one good season in about 50!

Shall we discuss the subject of humiliation again chaps laugh.png

Disappointed with United performance yesterday, City were master class in every dept. When Young came off, Cleverly came in and United turned better

I hope the fans will give Moyes a chance. Let him find his feet at Old Trafford. We all know Sir Alex will be hard to replace. I dont expect United win anything come May.

I was lucky enough to witness the winning trophies since i became United fan in 1964. There are many fans who never saw one. Why complain if we win nothing this season,

Give Moyes a chance, in few months time we will see.

Edited by Billy The Kid
  • Like 1

Disappointed with United performance yesterday, City were master class in every dept. When Young came off, Cleverly came in and United turned better

I hope the fans will give Moyes a chance. Let him find his feet at Old Trafford. We all know Sir Alex will be hard to replace. I dont expect United win anything come May.

I was lucky enough to witness the winning trophies since i became United fan in 1964. There are many fans who never saw one. Why complain if we win nothing this season,

Why would United fans want to give Moyes time? What is he going to learn about tactics over the next four or five months that he has failed to glean over the past forty years?

As i said before, he's hopelessly out of his depth.

• Like 1

Why would United fans want to give Moyes time? What is he going to learn about tactics over the next four or five months that he has failed to glean over the past forty years?

He was SAF's choice.

But what does he know, right?

• Like 1

He was SAF's choice.

As has been mentioned before, SAF only picked him because he talks funny.thumbsup.gif

He was SAF's choice.

Oh so because he was fergusons choice i am now suggesting ferguson doesn't know about football am i!!! rolleyes.gif

Well that was a good fisting, city better all over the park, we have a few average player out there who should never put on the shirt again, and better players were sat on the bench.

It is still early to sack moyes but we have to give him a chance and time, we have a run of easier games now, we have played city liverpool and chelsea, so they are out of the way and we are only 3 points off the top so it all not doom.

• Like 1

Well that was a good fisting, city better all over the park, we have a few average player out there who should never put on the shirt again, and better players were sat on the bench. It is still early to sack moyes but we have to give him a chance and time, we have a run of easier games now, we have played city liverpool and chelsea, so they are out of the way and we are only 3 points off the top so it all not doom.

Well Done.. I like your confidence words. When i express my own opinion, i get battered . beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Well that was a good fisting, city better all over the park, we have a few average player out there who should never put on the shirt again, and better players were sat on the bench. It is still early to sack moyes but we have to give him a chance and time, we have a run of easier games now, we have played city liverpool and chelsea, so they are out of the way and we are only 3 points off the top so it all not doom.

Well Done.. I like your confidence words. When i express my own opinion, i get battered . Posted Image

Sorry mate....we thought you was Billy the Fish!

• Like 1

Giggs to be appointed Manager before Christmas, on the assumption he can't do much worse than his current leader.

Caption: make sure Neville knows he's sitting next to me and my mate Ryan, gonna need his input. I'm not too sure about the tactics element........

post-63176-0-95869700-1379942683_thumb.j

Giggs to be appointed Manager before Christmas, on the assumption he can't do much worse than his current leader.

Caption: make sure Neville knows he's sitting next to me and my mate Ryan, gonna need his input. I'm not too sure about the tactics element........

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Giggs with a thought balloon above his head," This dude is wanked !"

Too late mrboj....I hear SAF is in advanced discussion with the mackems.

Aparently he feels they have a better chance of winning a trophy this season. biggrin.png

I think if SAF was sat in the mackems dug out and not even watching United, he'd still be better at making Uniteds' tactical changes than Moyes can

• Like 1