Manchester United

redrus

Utd v Bayern bring it on cannot wait.biggrin.pngwai.gif

Have your blindfold at the ready Nev.biggrin.png

Not need one mate, we thrive in games like this, as i said bring it on, two heavy weights fighting it out whats not to like.

2 heavy weights? BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Utd v Bayern bring it on cannot wait.biggrin.pngwai.gif

Not need one mate, we thrive in games like this, as i said bring it on, two heavy weights fighting it out whats not to like.

2 heavy weights? BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The guys are right you really are a Clown.

BTcoffee1.gif

BTcoffee1.gif

I'm not the one calling manure a heavy weight, bwahahaha... clap2.gif

Best of luck in the next round but this is a lucky break drawing the best team in Europe right now for Moyes.

A lucky break? Surely a lucky break would have been drawing psg or maybe the other german mob or even athletico , For me B,M would have been the last team Moyes would have wanted.

What utter codswollop. What was "inappropriate"? Name me another team who is fielding a 40 year old at this level, never mind in a do or die match when they have hardly played him all season. I'd say it was a VERY appropriate comment to make. and that's not to even mention how the United fans are constantly harping on about how good their youth system is.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings but somehow I doubt very much that it did and in reality, you are just having a pop.

Defining someone in a derogatory manner by their age is called ageism and like it or not, understand it or not,your comment was inappropriate at best.

What utter codswollop. What was "inappropriate"? Name me another team who is fielding a 40 year old at this level, never mind in a do or die match when they have hardly played him all season. I'd say it was a VERY appropriate comment to make. and that's not to even mention how the United fans are constantly harping on about how good their youth system is.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings but somehow I doubt very much that it did and in reality, you are just having a pop.

Defining someone in a derogatory manner by their age is called ageism and like it or not, understand it or not,your comment was inappropriate at best.

Where is that banging your head against a brick wall emoticon when you need it.

You obviously have your own agenda here, so best we leave it alone eh?

• Like 1

So on from arguably being rude about someones opinion and then basically ignoring any other issues said comments may raise, you follow that up by accusing them of having some imaginary hidden agenda and follow that by telling them what to do !!! amazing, here you gobeatdeadhorse.gif

Best of luck in the next round but this is a lucky break drawing the best team in Europe right now for Moyes.

Thanks Smokie,, we will go throughbiggrin.png

Moyes has the best record of the two in the Champions league...

100% home record

Never lost a tie over two legs

Never been knocked out of the champions league

Averages 5-0 wins away to German teams

100% win record against German teams

Mark my words, Pep would have been <deleted> sick when that draw was made this morning cool.gif

A lucky break? Surely a lucky break would have been drawing psg or maybe the other german mob or even athletico , For me B,M would have been the last team Moyes would have wanted.

I think it's a great draw. Expectations will be low. A nothing to lose game. Pressure will be off. Can just go out there and have fun. And you never know what might happen... no, i don't mean we might win, I mean Raphael might break Robben's leg or something.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So on from arguably being rude about someones opinion and then basically ignoring any other issues said comments may raise, you follow that up by accusing them of having some imaginary hidden agenda and follow that by telling them what to do !!! amazing, here you gobeatdeadhorse.gif

A bit over the Top Rijit, I am over 60 and I don't mind my age being a factor if someone gives me a seat on a bus biggrin.png

Calm down and have a burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif Man Utd in the last 8 unlike City etc clap2.gif

I CAN actually do my Predictions right too (for a change) cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

"100% home record

Never been knocked out of the champions league"

Eh? You sure about that Nev? This forms a part of Moyesies record if I am not mistaken....although no doubt he still blames Collinabiggrin.png

QR3 1st Leg 9 August 2005 Villarreal H 1–2 37,685 Beattie

QR3 2nd Leg 24 August 2005 Villarreal A 1–2 (lost 2-4 on agg) 22,000 Arteta

Thanks Smokie,, we will go throughbiggrin.png

Moyes has the best record of the two in the Champions league...

100% home record

Never been knocked out of the champions league

Averages 5-0 wins away to German teams

100% win record against German teams

Mark my words, Pep would have been <deleted> sick when that draw was made this morning cool.gif

No Nev Guardiola would have been barely concealing his glee at the draw. You are the weakest team in the draw and his biggest problem will be his own teams complacency. Moyes is going to be made to look an absolute tactical clown i'm afraid. I would imagine that Moyes will cede the midfield, Rooney will be left isolated (RVP's out isn't he?) and Guardiola will have everything in place for Moyes punt up the field to the big lad tactics.

Over two legs they will rip you to shreds.

By your post you seem to be suggesting that David Moyes' football brain can out think Guardiola and your side that made such incredibly hard work of beating the whipping boys Olympiakos, can actually go out and trouble Bayern. Get a grip man!!

Mind you, Wigan did beat City and its a funny old game!

Great shame about RVP being out for 4 to 6 weeks. I was hoping he would be around on Tuesday night and for the Bayern games.

Unlucky.facepalm.gif

And btw while I am on the United thread on this EPL Saturday in Thailand, let me just put on record a couple of points:

Team Captain carmine on the Spurs thread has my respect, as does Team Captain redrus on the United thread.

You know my views about John Terry.

Giggs remains a fantastic footballer and I would love to see him do his stuff against Bayern.

Good luck to United v West Ham and let's enjoy a few guys kicking a football around instead of everybody kicking t s out of everybody else.

Football not War &lt;deleted&gt;.

P45.

BTcoffee1.gif

I'm not the one calling manure a heavy weight, bwahahaha... clap2.gif

9 bad months doesn't change facts! By the way you are talking about the current league holders! If you check out the stats of both teams you will find that there isn't much in it in regards to overall trophies won.

Are we ever going to find out what part of Spain your from?

@Mrbojangles Javier Zanetti @ Inter but i know what you mean

And Zanetti was born on August 10th, which is a funny coincidence cos that's my birthday too.

I've got a few years on him mind.

Birth certificate is probably legit I reckon.

Potential coaching role at The Bridge like the Welsh boy at OT.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

thumbsup.gif

And Zanetti was born on August 10th, which is a funny coincidence cos that's my birthday too.

thumbsup.gif

I think we need a translator on the football forum folks

• Like 2

thumbsup.gif

I think we need a translator on the football forum folks

Either that, or someone needs to stay off the Ya-baabiggrin.png