Manchester United

redrus

@Mrbojangles Javier Zanetti @ Inter but i know what you mean

And Zanetti was born on August 10th, which is a funny coincidence cos that's my birthday too.

I've got a few years on him mind.

Birth certificate is probably legit I reckon.

Potential coaching role at The Bridge like the Welsh boy at OT.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

thumbsup.gif

I think we need a translator on the football forum folks
As a mail reader i'de have u down as being ok with reading the like!!!. oh and chic carrick did surprisingly well at cb thought carroll was going to eat him alive. was nolan playing ?barely noticed him, carrying an injury still maybe ? Edited by rijit

@Mrbojangles Javier Zanetti @ Inter but i know what you mean

And Zanetti was born on August 10th, which is a funny coincidence cos that's my birthday too.

I've got a few years on him mind.

Birth certificate is probably legit I reckon.

Potential coaching role at The Bridge like the Welsh boy at OT.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

thumbsup.gif

I think we need a translator on the football forum folks
As a mail reader i'de have u down as being ok with reading the like!!!. oh and chic carrick did surprisingly well at cb thought carroll was going to eat him alive. was nolan playing ?barely noticed him, carrying an injury still maybe ?
My reading is fine (though I don't read The Mail),it's the comprehension that is obviously letting me down on here. Still, if I stick at it I may eventually be able to decipher the text speak and lazy spelling. It's the drivel I have the most trouble with. Sent via my laptop, my fingers and a fully functioning brain (not always)smile.png

Play players in there right positions and it all clicks, Mata had a great game, i can see now how he was Chelsea's player of the season for two seasons, his first touch is exceptional.

All in all a good day at the office, and a fantastic goal by Rooney.

• Like 1

Play players in there right positions and it all clicks, Mata had a great game, i can see now how he was Chelsea's player of the season for two seasons, his first touch is exceptional.

Ironic how RVP's injury after essentially winning the CL match may have helped United win a domestic match. Rooney up front and Mata in the hole.

• Like 1

Ironic how RVP's injury after essentially winning the CL match may have helped United win a domestic match. Rooney up front and Mata in the hole.

Yes, been saying that since we bought Mata, it is either Rvp or Rooney, Mata in the hole works and it showed yesterday we are a better team when not trying to fit both Rooney and Rvp in the same team.

Yes, been saying that since we bought Mata, it is either Rvp or Rooney, Mata in the hole works and it showed yesterday we are a better team when not trying to fit both Rooney and Rvp in the same team.

I said it in a early post. Get rid of Rvp. Great for us last season but he aint getting any younger and he is injury prone. Mata and Rooney are coming to their peak.Some decent interchanging of positions between them two and Kagawa yesterday.

Kagawa needs to do more for me but if he can improve or we can bring in someone like Rues we could have something special next year.

I said it in a early post. Get rid of Rvp. Great for us last season but he aint getting any younger and he is injury prone.

If I recall correctly, you made that earlier post about getting rid of RVP a day or two before he scored a hat-trick. I just think when you have such a quality player, getting rid of them, doesn't make much sense, at least not if on the grounds of not being able to fit them into the team. If on the grounds of age and injury-proneness, well that's a different matter. A good manager should always hold onto their best talent and find a way of fitting them into the team. It's not like we have one of those squads with enough great players in every position to field two competitive teams. We need more depth. And if we are going to get rid of anyone, can we not start by getting rid of the crap? We might not get much money for them, but at least we get them off our books.. not like we would get much for RVP either.

Just like to say it's very rare I don't get the drift of what rijit is saying.

In fact, tbh, I don't think it's ever happened.

As for drivel: Up to you, your honour.

thumbsup.gif

No problem, but drivel must be catching as I thought I was talking about you. This confusion is driving me nuts. Good to see the word honour on the forum, it would be better to see it on the pitchesthumbsup.gif

Rooney and vp work together well enuf upfront when the wingers are pushed wide and they pull the backs out and stretch the defense out and then rvp and rooney have enuf space a x the front line for them to work with/in, The problem utd have is moyes doasnt really do wide wingers, he starts them deeper and pulls them in a few yards narrower/tighter, think wingers at Everton!!, More or less the polar opposite style that Ferguson set the bulk of utd's attacking unit up for, ie 4 maybe 5? out and out touchline hugging wingers using moyes style restricts a front pairings space and width for them to play in,. only marginally but it tells.if you want a front pairing as opposed to one up with one in the hole.

Edited by rijit

well mad miss seems you haven't moved on from using your acidic-ally sharp tongue for nothing but nasty persistent digs ,I suppose you think your being smart and funny, well it ain't it's just plain old fashioned nasty and frankly a little over done and dusted.

well mad miss seems you haven't moved on from using your acidic-ally sharp tongue for nothing but nasty persistent digs ,I suppose you think your being smart and funny, well it ain't it's just plain old fashioned nasty and frankly a little over done and dusted.

Well according to you Mary MUST be a Mail Reader ! Being "NASTY" SEEMS to run of your tongue very easily thumbsup.gif maybe your a closet Mail Reader coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png PS this is how you spell "SORRY" to assist you.

You admitted yourself that you posted a load of dribble(drivel) TBH in was incomprehensible. Now you take offence to a bit of a poke in the ribs!. You are either a daft old fart or an immature 40 year old bed-pisser (sori) judging by your txt chat ,either way I'm willing to forgive your outburst and move on.

thumbsup.gif

No problem, but drivel must be catching as I thought I was talking about you. This confusion is driving me nuts. Good to see the word honour on the forum, it would be better to see it on the pitchesthumbsup.gif

I know you were talking about me, nellyp.

If it helps, here is a plain English version of my earlier post:

Zanetti is 40 like Giggs.

Both can still play football exceptionally well.

Zanetti has been linked with a move to Chelsea as player/coach.

Both Giggs and Zanetti will continue to make a contribution to top level football either in a playing or coaching role.

They will both be remembered when their lights go out.

In other words, after they pass on.

If you want the Thai version, try pasting it into Google Translate, or ask a friend.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Both Giggs and Zanetti will continue to make a contribution to top level football either in a playing or coaching role.

If you want the Thai version, try pasting it into Google Translate, or ask a friend.

thumbsup.gif

why would zanetti move to chelsea to become a player/coach?

yeah it can still be done. maldini was still class at 40 as well.

do though think that if zanetti were to be a player/coach anywhere it'd be at inter. not like him and mourinho have any particular love for each other as far as i know.

• Like 1

Easy one!

Anne Boleyn.

All right Sam? But don't cut me head off (or me legs) cos I'll report you to the FA for playing 16th Century football.

Where's Shankly when you need him?

To reporters after a 3-0 defeat - 'They're nothing but rubbish. Three breakaways, that's all they got.'

smile.png

thumbsup.gif

No problem, but drivel must be catching as I thought I was talking about you. This confusion is driving me nuts. Good to see the word honour on the forum, it would be better to see it on the pitches:thumbsup:

thumbsup.gif

Now that makes perfect sense. cheers mate:) I think I'll take a rain check on the Thai version thanks

thumbsup.gif

No problem, but drivel must be catching as I thought I was talking about you. This confusion is driving me nuts. Good to see the word honour on the forum, it would be better to see it on the pitches:thumbsup:

thumbsup.gif

Now that makes perfect sense. cheers mate:) I think I'll take a rain check on the Thai version thanks

Okey, dokey nellyp.

Check out the meaning of the word 'patronising' instead then.

thumbsup.gif