Manchester United

redrus

I had the misfortune to watch the City game on a huge screen in Changi Airport mid week and it was quite ironic that in the first minute or so a City shot rebounded back off the post to Dzeko who simply slotted it home, as he should.Last year that would have either hit the post and gone for a goal kick or back to a United player.

Oh my Buddha. First it was the fixture list to blame, then the refs. Now it's the posts fault for not rebounding kindly to you. laugh.png

I could swear under SAF those goalposts were 10 cm wider.....

Bricking the goals up, and coating them with 5 inch think armour plating will not stop Bayern scoring tomorrow though.

thumbsup.gif

Could be a fair bit of traffic on the United thread over the next 24 hours I reckon.laugh.png

Tbh, I haven't looked forward to a game so much for a long time.

Odd that, because schadenfreude isn't normally my strong suit.

Must be because United have been ramming Moyes down my throat.

Here's some poetry from a Newcastle fan:

'He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He don't play for respect
He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of a probable outcome
The numbers lead a dance'

Fair chance Eric Cantona would understand the 3 bottom lines.

Ribery might too.

w00t.gif

United will get what they deserve rus.

Nothing personal.

wai2.gif

Zen.

Now you're just repeating yourself.

I don't take anything I read on the internet, personally...!

With metta

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nothing personal.

wai2.gif

Zen.

Nothing could be further from the truth, you have done NOTHING but slag of Moyes and Man Utd fans simply stood up for our manager coffee1.gif

How MANY managers have the Chavs or the Tots had in the last 25 years ?? Are you lot still in the CL ???

Stability old chap so run off and get your taxi biggrin.png Nothing Personal of course.thumbsup.gif

BT biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by BIGTOE3
  • Like 1

Nothing personal.

wai2.gif

Zen.

Nothing could be further from the truth, you have done NOTHING but slag of Moyes and Man Utd fans simply stood up for our manager coffee1.gif

How MANY managers have the Chavs or the Tots had in the last 25 years ?? Are you lot still in the CL ???

Stability old chap so run off and get your taxi biggrin.png Nothing Personal of course.thumbsup.gif

Stay out of business you don't understand Big Toe.

coffee1.gif

Nothing personal.

wai2.gif

Zen.

Stay out of business you don't understand Big Toe.

coffee1.gif

So that's a NO then biggrin.png Do you not have enough fingers and TOES cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

Fella, are you gonna post something worth reading anytime soon, any danger at all....?

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

he is getting a bit spammy isn't he?

I've seen fit to block his posts as of a few days ago. The North Koreans could use his posts as a torture device.coffee1.gif

• Like 2

So who do you think will win the tactical battle between Guardiola and Moyes?

Moyes of course. post-4641-1156694083.gif.pagespeed.ce.HF He IS the man, the CHOSEN ONE.....biggrin.png

Also it would shut up p45, You Carmine, Alfie etc... ahhhhhhhh BLISSSS wai2.gif We can but believe.biggrin.png

So who do you think will win the tactical battle between Guardiola and Moyes?

i don't think it's going to be the hammering that many seem to. narrow win for bayern maybe. but not because of anything moyes does.

If Bayern play to their best and we play the sort of way we have most of this season, it will be a hammering. All we can hope for is a massive all out effort from our lads and a bit of complacency from Bayern. Not that I suppose doing well in the first leg will make much difference to the end result. They'll just hit us hard in the second leg.

A bit pessimistic I know, but as the saying goes, prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I won't say i told you so when he's sacked btw.

Hardly putting your neck on the line there carms. How many managers don't end up getting sacked at some point? It's surely not a question of "if", but a question of "when".

If you really want to put your neck on the line, tell us when it's going to happen, and without a long list of "if this happens, if that doesn't happen, if you get beat in this game, if you get thrashed in that game". Just a date for us to put in our diaries. Cheers.

I won't say i told you so when he's sacked btw.

Hardly putting your neck on the line there carms. How many managers don't end up getting sacked at some point? It's surely not a question of "if", but a question of "when".

If you really want to put your neck on the line, tell us when it's going to happen, and without a long list of "if this happens, if that doesn't happen, if you get beat in this game, if you get thrashed in that game". Just a date for us to put in our diaries. Cheers.

In fairness to myself and a couple of others on here, we've been saying he was woefully out of his depth from the day he was appointed and we hardly thought we were sticking our necks out then either.

In answer to you second question i presume it will happen during the summer but earlier rather than later to allow the new manager as much time as possible to conclude transfer business and get to meet players. I see no rationale or reason to sack him before the end of the season because aside of the CL elimination by Bayern it really can't get any worse.

So, make a diary date for the later part of may, possibly early june although us neutrals still hold a flicker of hope you will retain his services for next season.

Also, do hope you qualify above Spurs and nick the Europa place.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

So, make a diary date for the later part of may, possibly early june although us neutrals still hold a flicker of hope you will retain his services for next season.

Nicely played. So you can gloat if he gets the sack on the basis of having predicted correctly, and you can gloat if he doesn't get the sack on the basis of being happy that he is staying. Edited by rixalex

Nicely played. So you can gloat if the gets the sack on the basis of having predicted correctly, and you can gloat if he doesn't get the sack on the basis of being happy that he is staying.

moyes is the gift that keeps on giving.

though i'm not sure that spurs fans have any particular right to be gloating at man united fans about anything really. :D

• Like 1

Nicely played. So you can gloat if he gets the sack on the basis of having predicted correctly, and you can gloat if he doesn't get the sack on the basis of being happy that he is staying.

i think you are being rather unfair Rix. No reason to gloat either. But anyway, as i said, myself and Stevie for example did say from the moment it was announced it was doomed to failure and on your second point i have as asked stuck my neck out and if i was the owner thats when i'd sack him. what more can i say? I'm sure the selection process for the replacement is well underway too.

• Like 1