Manchester United

redrus

Unbelievable!

Extremely one dimensional.

He can kick the ball past a player then run after it fast.

About the lowest crossing rates in England among wingers. Any match he plays he has about 5% rate.

21 goals only in 121 matches??

Awe...............

Thanks for that, it's ok though, he doesn't play for 'your' team, so leave us United fans happy with him staying and move on with your naysaying bore fest....... x

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hey Rus................. I think he is a United fan!!!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm sure he is.

Since 1974

But we both know what we are talking about, don't we.

"He has been caught cheating 2 times, right?

So I guess he managed to avoid being caught 1000s of times.

Btw, he is not such hero in Argentina as we might think.

He is news worthy because of his antics."

Nothing personal.

laugh.png

Nothing personal.

laugh.png

Hmmm, that was not towards you.

That was towards that particular x-football player.

wink.png

Anyhow, is there a "peace pipe" emoticon we can use.

smile.png

Edited by Travel2003
  • Like 1

BBC reporting that a deal should be finalised with Ander Herrera, the 24 year old from Athletico Bilbao today.

Source quoted was Van Gaal himself which lends a bit of credibility rather than the usual "a spokesman/agent etc said"

• Like 1

Nothing personal.

laugh.png

wink.png

smile.png

Nope.

Keep travelling, it broadens the mind.

smile.png

BBC reporting that a deal should be finalised with Ander Herrera, the 24 year old from Athletico Bilbao today.

Source quoted was Van Gaal himself which lends a bit of credibility rather than the usual "a spokesman/agent etc said"

Confirmed. Watched a few highlights of him on you tube today,not the best guide of course.My only concern is that he doesn't score many goals which has been United's problem from mid field since Scholes's goal ratio declined but certainly reads the game well and creates opportunities for others which is the most vital thing. Tall lad 6 ft,time will tell but still only 24.

Nothing personal.

laugh.png

wink.png

smile.png

Nope.

Keep travelling, it broadens the mind.

smile.png

Wow, you really are an arrogant SOB, aren't you?

• Like 2

According to reports shaw's having a medical 2 nite,

got to agree with scholes 34 mil, good player but

there has to be more PRODUCTIVE ways to spend 65m ish mil, like goalscoring mids or a 30 goal a season striker, but i suppose 65 ish in 2

days shows your seriously trying 2 get back in the chasing top 4 party party?

Shaw looks incredibly physically and mentally mature on the pitch, for just a 20 year old.Obviously with Evra staying he Evra is not going to get so many games, if Shaw comes, and I would be tempted to push Evra up to a left midfield position in the pre season friendlies.That's his strength when going forward, certainly not defending, been caught out far too many times.

Buttner going is no loss, not up to EPL standard for me. Cost United 3 goals last year by not watching the defensive line and playing the opposition on side. The first thing when you are learning the full back role is to be aware of just that. Seems to have a rather inflated opinion of himself too talking about going to Real Madrid after Russia.

So if the Shaw deal goes through the Glazers are showing real intent and that what business people do to protect their investment.

Shaw looks incredibly physically and mentally mature on the pitch, for just a 20 year old.Obviously with Evra staying he Evra is not going to get so many games, if Shaw comes, and I would be tempted to push Evra up to a left midfield position in the pre season friendlies.That's his strength when going forward, certainly not defending, been caught out far too many times.

Buttner going is no loss, not up to EPL standard for me. Cost United 3 goals last year by not watching the defensive line and playing the opposition on side. The first thing when you are learning the full back role is to be aware of just that. Seems to have a rather inflated opinion of himself too talking about going to Real Madrid after Russia.

So if the Shaw deal goes through the Glazers are showing real intent and that what business people do to protect their investment.

18 year old actually Sparks smile.png

• Like 1

18 year old actually Sparks smile.png

Yes just picked up on that in the press release,,,,,,,,,,,I blame the beard he has had since he was 13biggrin.png

Interesting one lads about Herrera.You made a bid for him in Jan under Moyes and now you sign him under LVG.

Is it just a coincidence that both managers rate him or is there someone in the background making the buying decisions a bit like Baldini does at Spurs.

no alfie the manager highlights where he wants to strengthen and the director of football tells him whats availiable in that position. Or thats the theory of it.

No no rij, Baldini makes all the purchases at Spurs laugh.png well that's according to wilai and chicoq whistling.gif

Good buys imho but you are paying well over the top. Shaws good but he's a right back <deleted> with zero champions league experience, or at full international, unless he played against Costa Rica a game that i didn't watch.

^

Right back.......???

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good shout there young Rus, slip of the keyboard!! Still a lot of cash though don't ya think?

You charmer.... ;)

You're right I agree its an awful lot but, United have always paid a premium.

Honestly, I would have preferred the money more frugally spent/saved on purchasing Daley Blind for a mere £16/18mill...!

redrus