Manchester United

redrus

^

Outrageous tackles/incidents never happen in the Premier League now do they Wilai.......?! wink.png

redrus

actually they dont,

Eric Cantona

Jamie Carragher

Roy Keane

Luis Suarez

Joey Barton

Come on lad. wink.png

redrus

that one by chelsea's ramires against villa last season is one of the worst i've seen for a very long time.

The list is large Stevie. I think the comment that incidents don't happen in the Premier League is a bit daft, to be honest. wai2.gif

redrus

actually they dont,

Eric Cantona

Jamie Carragher

Roy Keane

Luis Suarez

Joey Barton

Come on lad. wink.png

redrus

that one by chelsea's ramires against villa last season is one of the worst i've seen for a very long time.

The list is large Stevie. I think the comment that incidents don't happen in the Premier League is a bit daft, to be honest. wai2.gif

redrus

it's rijit. i think he and reality are only casual acquaintances.

• Like 1

Feel dirty..... I've just given Glazer £2.99 to watch United v Dippers on MUTV.

sad.png

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Absolute bargain rus. thumbsup.gif

Air fare plus Miami stadium ticket facepalm.gif.

3-1 UNITED. Could be worse. smile.png

thumbsup.gif Maybe I should join the Prediction Competition.smile.png

Pre-season friendly, doesn't really matter.....yeah, yeah, yeah.

It matters. UNITED are back in the BIG time.

End of.

wink.png

• Like 1

eduardo1.jpg

edu2.jpg

BreakPA_468x303.jpg

I don't think I've seen worse than this, although Busst at Old Trafford was close.

Amazing that he ever played again to be honest, although he was never the same.

I was there that day v Coventry wasn't it. Choccy McClair and Dennis Irwin too, both in at different sections of the lower leg, just as the tackles went in, as if knowing the whole crowd went silent and I swear to this day I can still hear the snap/crunch. Everyone knew it was REALLY bad, no boo's or silliness from the crowd just stunned silence, reckon a few might have lost their pie n pint too, especially the ones close to it.

redrus

actually they dont,

Eric Cantona

Jamie Carragher

Roy Keane

Luis Suarez

Joey Barton

Come on lad. wink.png

redrus

redrus

it's rijit. i think he and reality are only casual acquaintances.

'm losing touch with reality ,REALLY the video, which i commented on, shows nothing to do with mistimed challenges, baring the well documented cantano run and kic , has anyone EVER SEEN SUCH a blatant assault in the prem since then? i cant recall one, maybe a few fisticuffs but running up and kickin someone in the head, it just doesn't happen in the prem however agreed Ramirez was shocking, but nowhere near the incident in the video, Running up kicking someone in head really!!!! it could cause serious and permanent brain damage and amounts to assault and IMO should justify a jail sentence.

And again losing touch with reality,,,, really!!! like Liverpool losing 2 man utd in a cup final, oh sori not a cup final clap2.gif and saying it really doesn't matter constitutes,,,,,, reality,, coarse it does cheesy.gif

Oh and wouldn't i have loved to have seen Rooney with that much 'match fitness' in the world cup, what a shame.

Oh dear, I think this might come back to haunt him....

"The Premier League is not tricky. Manchester United can go 50 games undefeated, very easy." - Van Gaal on [/size]#MUFC

There ain't no "think" about it Chicoq. It most definitely will come back to haunt him. I think looking at the first 8 games, the only tricky one is Everton. I'm not saying they will win them all but they shouldn't lose any. Then they are up against Chelsea and City. So we'll see about then.

Man Utd .vs.Swansea .

Sunderland .vs.Man Utd .

Burnley .vs.Man Utd .

Man Utd .vs.QPR .

Leicester .vs.Man Utd .

Man Utd .vs.West Ham .

Man Utd .vs.Everton .

West Brom .vs.Man Utd .

Man Utd .vs.Chelsea .

Man City .vs. Man Utd .

• Like 1

alan shearer booting neil lennon in the head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPp0teYYi70#t=32

rightly or wrongly their could be an argument that shearers legs were caught up and contact was made trying to get up turn and get away, admittedly not a totally convincing one, but still IMO enough to create a doubt. I say again what happened in that video 'a premeditated run up and kick in the head' doesn't happen in the modern day prem , thankfully.

Edited by rijit

rightly or wrongly their could be an argument that shearers legs were caught up and contact was made trying to get up turn and get away, admittedly not a totally convincing one, but still IMO enough to create a doubt. I say again what happened in that video 'a premeditated run up and kick in the head' doesn't happen in the modern day prem , thankfully.

it's not even a remotely convincing argument. it's a nonsense attempt at an argument. shearer booted lennon in the head and was then let off by the FA because he was the england centre forward.

• Like 2

1/it's not even a remotely convincing argument. i

2/let off by the FA because he was the england centre forward.

1/so there an argument and it can clearly be seen and therefore could be argued

2/ no proof so no argument ie bullshit

3 liverpool still lost to man utd 3 1 in a cup final and were 2nd best by a country mile..cheesy.gif

Oh dear, I think this might come back to haunt him....

"The Premier League is not tricky. Manchester United can go 50 games undefeated, very easy." - Van Gaal on #MUFC

Don't get your knickers in a twist too quick......... smile.png It might happen.

Oh dear. laugh.png

Fancy a cup of tea in Chiang Mai.

coffee1.gif

Howard Wenn Announces Manchester United Retirement

After long and decorated career

http://www.famouscfc.com/howard-webb-announces-manchester-united-retirement/?

redrus

ps; I think I speak on behalf of all the reds in this forum when I say, thank you from everyone in the Manchester United thread. tongue.png

One year without SAF was too much for him to bear.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Howard Wenn Announces Manchester United Retirement

After long and decorated career

http://www.famouscfc.com/howard-webb-announces-manchester-united-retirement/?

redrus

ps; I think I speak on behalf of all the reds in this forum when I say, thank you from everyone in the Manchester United thread. tongue.png

One year without SAF was too much for him to bear.thumbsup.gif

He couldn't give Man U a win under Moyes, no matter how hard he tried..........a broken spirit sad.png

Well comes the moment when LVG will be issuing "Don't come Monday" letters. We should know by the weekend.

Take your pick from a million rumours of players coming in. squad surely reduced to 22 players

Going out " Surely Anderson .Nani, Fellaini if someone wants to buy them and United will be prepared for big losses

On the fringe Hernades,Kagawa and Zaha (probably on loan due to age)

Not surprised if he keeps Cleverley as a fringe player and what has happened to Nick Powell who showed such promise with Wigan last year ,the missing, forgotten player.

I hope he keeps Lingard or at least gets him somewhere he can get regular football,loads of promise as he showed last year, pre season and this one as well.