Manchester United

redrus

ludicrous penalty decision!

Why? It was soft but deffo a penalty. Rafael touched Vardy, seen even softer ones than that given. Rafael should have known better to do that in the penalty area.

If you are talking about whether the foul should have been given earlier. My jury is out on that one, as it was a shoulder challenge. Defenders stave off attackers worse than that all the time.

My opinion of course.

Edit/ whoops now 5-3

I would like to think you were joking but I fear not.

Vardy was at least 3 yards away from the ball when he barged Raphael. He went down like a featherweight boxer as Raphael was lifting his arms up. Clattenberg had a stinker - and I am usually a fan of his, United didn't turn up in the second half but the ref cost United the points.

Actualy, the ball doesn't have to be within a player's control for a shoulder charge on him to be fair. As long as both players are challenging for a ball and the challenge is shoulder (only) on shoulder it's legal. Shoulder charges by a player already controlling a ball on the challenger are also legal, 'Barges' can be legal if the criteria are met but can be overruled if the ref thinks they are unnecessarily violent. Pushes with arms are not legal and that's why I was amazed Clat didn't blow up.

[Reffed a bit in my yoof!]

• Like 1

Clatenburg's last 6 games refing United, 3 United players sent off and 5 penalties given against us.

Stop kicking people then.....You don't have Webb on your side anymorethumbsup.gif

and err.....changed your tune a bit havent you? circa 2012biggrin.pngByEAlzkIIAEjuZh.jpg

Edited by wilai

attack looks fine but commanding c/b in the jan window i reckon, even with that though the 3 @ the bac looks far to easy to get behind. a bit of pace and aggression and never mind bobs ure uncle ,,, we willy's still a w-- nk e r.

"Roma's Kevin Strootman has sacked his agent and teamed up with Kees Vos - the man who represents Robin van Persie and Louis van Gaal." [ESPN]

January move looking more & more likely.

Think I heard Sky say that the agent wants 50 for Strootman.

He must have heard that VG is a kid in a sweet shop with his who-gives-a-f* attitude to FFP and the now desperate-for-fame owners' money on-call.whistling.gif

You've changed your tune! You were saying they were clear challengers for top four last week. All last week confirmed was just how bad QPR are.

LvG didn't think through his transfer targets methinks. You build from the back. Square pegs, round holes, no defense. Pishflaps45 must be in a state of shock.

"Roma's Kevin Strootman has sacked his agent and teamed up with Kees Vos - the man who represents Robin van Persie and Louis van Gaal." [ESPN]

He must have heard that VG is a kid in a sweet shop with his who-gives-a-f* attitude to FFP and the now desperate-for-fame owners' money on-call.whistling.gif

You've changed your tune! You were saying they were clear challengers for top four last week. All last week confirmed was just how bad QPR are.

LvG didn't think through his transfer targets methinks. You build from the back. Square pegs, round holes, no defense. Pishflaps45 must be in a state of shock.

Did you like your comment so much you posted it twice ? facepalm.gif

Last Year your lot were going to be top 4 w00t.gif

As for Mr Bo's comment - was a foul and def NOT a penalty rolleyes.gif

BT biggrin.png

1. United cannot possibly prosper when their back line includes players like Jones, Evans, Smalling and Blackett.

2. Blackett in particular looks like the natural heir to Titus Bramble.

3. Vardy is nothing but a thug who should be playing for the Montreal Canadiens, but if you can't deal with thugs at this level, it's going to cost you.

4. United lost every 50-50 ball. To win games, you must first win the ball.

5. Rooney has lost mobility alarmingly; van Persie has lost interest alarmingly.

6. No United player (di Maria excepted) is prepared to take on an opponent 1-on-1. It needs to be done, in order to unsettle robust defences.

7.There's no mongrel in the United side. Imagine what Roy Keane or Nemanja Vidic or even Paul Scholes would have done to that Vardy bloke.

As for Mr Bo's comment - was a foul and def NOT a penalty rolleyes.gif

Seen much softer ones than that given and many times in favour of United. The thing is, that still only brought Leicester back to 2-3. You should still have gone on to win the game. Fair do's to Leicester for keeping up the pressure and going for the win even after getting the equaliser.

When Fergie was there, no team would have done that after they had got the equaliser. They would have shut up shop and been happy with a point. No team is afraid of you now, not even MKDons smile.png