Manchester United

redrus

P STORIES: Van Persie agrees Fenerbahce move

A report appearing in both The Guardian and Turkish-football.com claims Manchester United striker Robin van Persie has agreed terms on a move to Fenerbahce, citing a source close to the Turkish club.

Van Persie didn't have the best of seasons under his former Netherlands boss Louis van Gaal last season and has been linked with an exit for some time.

The report claims the 31-year-old's agent, Kees Vos, has spent the last two days in Istanbul and, with Van Persie's wife now having consented to a move to Turkey, everything looks to be in place.

The sooner that the American game can come up with the 10 to teens of millions for faded stars like Drog, vanP etc the happier these types will be in their footballing dotage.

While I like Istanbul as a tourist destination I wouldn't pick it as a place to live and work. No doubt some of you on here think that the US sucks - it's a traditional Brit reaction. I worked there 2 years when I was youngish and went back on biz a lot in later life - great place to be IMO (unless you are unfortunate enough to be dirt poor!).

I don't think we will be hearing from vanP in the same vein as Lampard is reporting today in glowing terms about how much he is liking NYC and looking forward to working with Pirlo and Villa

There is talk we are about to sign Matteo Darmian from Torino, I will be very happy if he comes he looks a excellent player, I have liked him ever since I watched him on YouTube 15 minutes ago.

I said the same about Soldado. :o:blink:

There is talk we are about to sign Matteo Darmian from Torino, I will be very happy if he comes he looks a excellent player, I have liked him ever since I watched him on YouTube 15 minutes ago.

I said the same about Soldado. ohmy.png:blink:

and Lamela and Paulinho and Capoue and Chirches and Chadli wink.png

I said the same about Soldado. ohmy.pngblink.png

and Lamela and Paulinho and Capoue and Chirches and Chadli wink.png

And Lovren, Lallana, Markovich, Lambert, Balotelli, Moreno wink.png

Bit of a shambles so far gents....where's the marquee signing to replace Van Persie?

No need to panic yet mate, transfer window still enough time to get the players in we need.

Hope Darmian puts pen to paper, that is the right back spot taken care of and hopefully last time we see one footed Valencia there.

Who to replace Rvp, hard to say who I would like maybe Benzema or Muller.

• Like 1

Bit of a shambles so far gents....where's the marquee signing to replace Van Persie?

Why a shambles ? VP hasn't even exited the building yet.

I'm sure LVG knows who he wants and as United have been linked with about 37 players so far all will be revealed in time.

I'm sure LVG knows who he wants and as United have been linked with about 37 players so far all will be revealed in time.

Just checking you're not all watching cricket! :D

• Like 1

Just checking you're not all watching cricket! biggrin.png

Cricket on one telly, Tennis on the other....

Just checking you're not all watching cricket! biggrin.png

Cricket on one telly, Tennis on the other....

Shhh Murray is on next.

Bloody pair of puffs watching tennis and cricket.

I have MUTV on Depay seems a very likeable lad, and LVG says Darmian is signing for us, also said we have enough strikers, I think that is just a smokescreen as obviously we haven't.

• Like 1

Bloody pair of puffs watching tennis and cricket.

I have MUTV on Depay seems a very likeable lad, and LVG says Darmian is signing for us, also said we have enough strikers, I think that is just a smokescreen as obviously we haven't.

I hope you're on the piss nev.

So schwienstiger is signing for us, a few years late, but even at 30 he is a excellent buy and just what we need.

Couldn't get Schneiderlin then?

Where does that leave Carrick, best player aside De Gea last season?

So schwienstiger is signing for us, a few years late, but even at 30 he is a excellent buy and just what we need.

Have heard Schneiderlin is signing tootoo, just a case of agreeing the fee, terms with the player already agreed.

Hope Darmian works out but could of had Clyne for less money and you know he is a decent performer in the league

Same could be said for schwienstiger. Excellent player but untried in the premier League. Schneiderlin being 5 years younger and with PL experience may of been a better buy.

We will see this season. Can't wait!

• Like 1

Have heard Schneiderlin is signing tootoo, just a case of agreeing the fee, terms with the player already agreed.

You don't speak to a player about terms until you have a fee agreed with the club.

Typical Man Yoo nonsense.

Yes, as a short term fix he's a very good buy. Excellent footballer and brings with him loads of experience.

He will be our new leader on the pitch, I would give him the captains arm band over Rooney, all that the captain always plays talk from Lvg pissed me off last season which led to Rooney being played in midfield, hope we never have to see Rooney in midfield again

Really?

I heard they aren't bothering any more now that they've got Steinlager.

Really?

I heard they aren't bothering any more now that they've got Steinlager.

Looks like I owe you Schwien butty and a pint!

Useless without pics...dont worry the Man Yoo fans all went back to Surrey and joined Chelski.[/quote

P i s s off, I live in Highgate...!! [emoji33][emoji85]

[emoji23]

redrus

• Like 2

Schweinsteiger's girlfriend is Ana Ivanovic, the hottest tennis player on the planet. Which begs the question: how can an ugly git like him pull such a stunner (it can't be for the money; she's loaded)?