Manchester United

redrus

David De Gea out tomorrow, heads not in the right place accords to LVG. Is he off then?

Looks like it, seems if you don't want to stay that's it with Lvg.

By the way we got club Bruge in the champions league play off draw, very happy with that, their was a lot tougher opponents in the draw.

Something has to give here. Putting the t/f fee aside for a minute, you can't have a player who doesn't want to play for you. Madrid and Bale went, so will De Gea. Take the money and see if your young keeper works out.

David De Gea out tomorrow, heads not in the right place accords to LVG. Is he off then?

Looks like it, seems if you don't want to stay that's it with Lvg.

By the way we got club Bruge in the champions league play off draw, very happy with that, their was a lot tougher opponents in the draw.

Something has to give here. Putting the t/f fee aside for a minute, you can't have a player who doesn't want to play for you. Madrid and Bale went, so will De Gea. Take the money and see if your young keeper works out.

You cant put the transfer fee aside cos seems that 100% is the issue. Unlike Bale and maybe the suarez utd have little to lose finacially by putting dg in the stiffs for a year and in fact could sort of gain cuedos by resisting the 'bullying' the spainards regulary use.

rijit

• Like 1

Madrid want him on a freebie or think they can pay next to nothing because he only has a year to go,united want a player in return if he goes now and Perez doesn't want to do any deal with a player going the other way.

Sticky situation that could have consequences on the squads moral at the start of the season.

He will go as there is no point in keeping him if he is not playing it is just how much Madrid will go to and also if he puts in a transfer request,

Van Gaal talks to much about the players in the squad to the press for my liking needs to keep stum about certain things.

Madrid want him on a freebie or think they can pay next to nothing because he only has a year to go,united want a player in return if he goes now and Perez doesn't want to do any deal with a player going the other way.

Sticky situation that could have consequences on the squads moral at the start of the season.

He will go as there is no point in keeping him if he is not playing it is just how much Madrid will go to and also if he puts in a transfer request,

Van Gaal talks to much about the players in the squad to the press for my liking needs to keep stum about certain things.

58742393.jpg

Madrid can do one, let Degea rot in the reserves for the season if we have too.

Agree Lvg let's to much out at his press conferences he should take a leaf out of fergies book and only feed them what helps the team.

Impossible to guess a United team tonight apart from De Gea,Rojo and Lastien alreday indicated by LVG that they wont wont be playing and throw in Herandes (collar bone)

Squad numbers allocated but still 3 weeks of the transfer window open so there will be some comings and goings.

Window should be shut the day they start IMO

• Like 2

Bloody hell that was dire to watch, but we got the 3 points which what it was all about.

Fairly even game....but we made some shocking passes in the first half.

On that kind of form you won't be winning anything though.

Surprised if we make fifth to be honest.

You spent £80m and we took in £30m.....the difference was negligible imho.....but its a long season.

I know its the first day, but I can't recall seeing so many misplaced passes (both sides) in a single Prem League game (not in the top half anyway).

1-1 would have been a fair result. Game played mostly in midfield where Man U were marginally less glitch-prone. Did Man U get a shot on target in the end?

[Watched it in Blue Bar in KK Nev/Red. Should have set something up with you guys, but didn't know how it was all going to play out with extended family here - 18yo is on a uni pre-crammer weekend school. Nice bar with affable host. Probably go back tonight for the Gunners game]

I know its the first day, but I can't recall seeing so many misplaced passes (both sides) in a single Prem League game (not in the top half anyway).

1-1 would have been a fair result. Game played mostly in midfield where Man U were marginally less glitch-prone. Did Man U get a shot on target in the end?

[Watched it in Blue Bar in KK Nev/Red. Should have set something up with you guys, but didn't know how it was all going to play out with extended family here - 18yo is on a uni pre-crammer weekend school. Nice bar with affable host. Probably go back tonight for the Gunners game]

Pop down there tonight Nads and get some free beer! biggrin.png

• Like 2

Yes Blues bar run by a Evertonian and a good lad, used to be one of my main haunts when I lived in town, now like 22ks out so don't visit as much.

The game was not as I expected but we got the win, I think Young was the only one on target for us, I will also add the goal was a gift, Rooney was so slow and should have really hit it first time.

Well its 3 points but painful to watch. We can give all players the benefit of the doubt I guess as it was only the first game but United problems remain,

far too predictable with most of the attacking options down the left flank.De Pay may be better off with more room or maybe that flank position will be filled by Pedro

Positives Smalling, MOM, continued his good form of late last season and Darmian looks cool and confident ,a great buy it seems.Blind looked very uncomfortable and Shaw looked a lot fitter.

The goal keeping situation is a shambles Thanks RM.Johnstone had an agreement in place to go to Fullham that was cancelled at the last moment and heaven knows whats happening with Lindegaard, why is he still there if not even good enough for the bench ?

Agree with most of that apart from......Romero first game at OT and performed very well considering i think he will be a very good buy and will kick on when his confidence grows.

Bastien the Pig .....looked a right fat <deleted> and seriouly needs to lose weight and get fit if not he will be run rings round against some of the fit midfielders in this league.

The way we are playing is so boring and attacking options have not been addressed ....midfield has been packed out,once Carrick was replaced we looked under pressure in midfield more so.

Andrew Smalling is becoming a very good defender and had Kane covered.

We need Ronaldo or the like back again to start putting some real flair in attack.Not sure Pedro is the answer?

Good 3 points at the end of the day although Spurs will feel unlucky they didn't get anything out of it.

Saw the 3 goalies sat in the stand Valdez DeGea and Lindegaard ! ! ! get rid of them all lively. facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Pop down there tonight Nads and get some free beer! biggrin.png

Do they give it away smokes? or are you saying santi is a very nice man tongue.png

Santi i hope you tried one of his Rubies? recommended.

Drank Beer Lao Mr R. Not cheap at 95, but it is hostessed!.

Will try a Rubie.

Yes I am a nice man!

Wish I could join you, but the wife has gone to work and I am at home with the young one.

Will try a Rubie.

Yes I am a nice man!

Wish I could join you, but the wife has gone to work and I am at home with the young one.

Just as well Nev. I turned up at Blues but a local was watching Barcodes v Soton, so no joy there. No problem with that, barkeepers need to look after their regular customers - but I was not impressed by his reaction to my question as to where there might be another bar showing football; got the standard f-wit Pattaya bar owner's response "I don't know mate" (bollux). Found one round the corner opposite Pullman.

I would not have been good company for other reasons though (talking about 11 f-wits!)

Will try a Rubie.

Yes I am a nice man!

Just as well Nev. I turned up at Blues but a local was watching Barcodes v Soton, so no joy there. No problem with that, barkeepers need to look after their regular customers - but I was not impressed by his reaction to my question as to where there might be another bar showing football; got the standard f-wit Pattaya bar owner's response "I don't know mate" (bollux). Found one round the corner opposite Pullman.

I would not have been good company for other reasons though (talking about 11 f-wits!)

and......"Nice bar with affable host. Probably go back tonight for the Gunners game]"

Make your mind up!biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

?? Day 1 nice guy. Day 2 to$$er.

What part of changing one's mind based on new info didn't you understand Wilai?laugh.png

On the subject of to$$ers I hope you guys had some clause in De Gea's contract that doesn't pay him if he doesn't play ball. I guess if he's getting pressure from a wife etc (desperate to escape the dreary skies) I can understand his state of mind. Been there/done that, contributed indirectly to me being here in Thailand (similar event contributed to break-up of 25 years of marriage in UK!).

Edited by SantiSuk

Will try a Rubie.

Yes I am a nice man!

Yes, tends to happen when someone who is a regular in before you requests a certain game, a few other bars which you found across from the Pullman would show for you if you ask.

I must admit I enjoyed watch west ham win they played bloody excellent and deserved their win.