Manchester United

redrus

10 minutes ago, petermik said:

Do you think they may offer discounts to other United fans BJ...............my old Lada is getting knackered :unsure:

Probably Peter but if I were you, It's probably more cost efficient to pimp your ride. It would fit right in, in the players car park :smile:

21 hours ago, alfieconn said:

URGENT CALL FOR MR RED FROM THE USA.

They have asked if he can come over and help build the wall  he's reply was " wait until we have another blip and i'll be over" 

Too busy

• Like 2

On 1/25/2017 at 11:11 AM, petermik said:

Earlier this week it was reported in the media about our famous club,s academy producing more Premier league players than any other club in the Premiership (well in excess I might add) this seems to have gone unnoticed/ignored by other contributors to this popular forum.............wonder why :sad:

Most of them play for clubs without a dedicated thread on this forum: Leicester, WBA, Stoke, Burnley, Sunderland, Palace.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, petermik said:

Earlier this week it was reported in the media about our famous club,s academy producing more Premier league players than any other club in the Premiership (well in excess I might add) this seems to have gone unnoticed/ignored by other contributors to this popular forum.............wonder why :sad:

There are 2 outstanding prospects in the pipeline.firstly Angel Gomes,16 ,dimunitive midfielder who has scored 10 goals this season.You can watch him in action on the clubs web site, with and without, the Fellaini hairstyle.Already playing for England under 17's.

Secondly Axel Tuanzebe captain of reserves big lump of a boy.Plays CB ,very like Fonsu Mensu.Strong and very skillfull

Why United would be looking for more back 4 players,if they are, I have no idea.Jones is thriving ,Bailly is back we need goals at the other end and another Carrick.

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There are 2 outstanding prospects in the pipeline.firstly Angel Gomes,16 ,dimunitive midfielder who has scored 10 goals this season.You can watch him in action on the clubs web site, with and without, the Fellaini hairstyle.Already playing for England under 17's.

Secondly Axel Tuanzebe captain of reserves big lump of a boy.Plays CB ,very like Fonsu Mensu.Strong and very skillfull

Why United would be looking for more back 4 players,if they are, I have no idea.Jones is thriving ,Bailly is back we need goals at the other end and another Carrick.

Are they English?

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Keep safe in the Naklua area champers...........necklace thieves about :thumbsup:

I was crossing over the road when it happened. I only wear my necklace on Saturday nights with my high heels and best frock.?

7 hours ago, champers said:

I was crossing over the road when it happened. I only wear my necklace on Saturday nights with my high heels and best frock.?

Seen you,you look amazing........nearly offered to buy you a drink one night until you slapped me with you handbag :cheesy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't believe him champers. A man who drinks in Katesiree doesn't buy people drinks :laugh:

BJ

You had the opportunity over Christmas to dismiss this myth,there I was waiting with clean vest and underpants on only for you to no show  :clap2:

p.s.once a masher always a masher............think about it :unsure:

10 hours ago, meatboy said:

half a team played at half pace.

only the fef.made it exciting for 20minutes.

Looked as if United did not know how to handle a two goal lead,disappointing performance really,did I miss something on the TV ? Hull get a first half pen for what......then the ref denies United a clearer one second half,must have missed summat :unsure:

Made it in the end though :thumbsup: so another Final for United and "busted flush" Mourinho to contest.

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

ManU will beat Soton in final.

Disagree the Southampton team is a resilient one and made up of hungry youth and experience and they on a real upward curve. Tough match I'd like to see Soton edge it.

8 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Just read on the Guardian about United’s run of 55 consecutive televised Cup ties. I assume this means 55 consecutive FA cup ties. Still the media darlings.

Cannot think why :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Here's one for you so called mancunians to use with dem scouse gits.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-united-verge-drawing-level-9702793

Yes I read that its funny they don't include the two world club champions as major trophies that would already put us in front.

And years ago they used too count charity shields but now we are way in front on those not counted anymore ?