Manchester United

redrus

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Thats rich Carms telling someone to spend more time on his own teams forum when you seem to comment more on this United forum than that of your own beloved Spuds :whistling:

pot calling the kettle :sad:

have a nice day now and don,t let the bed-bugs bite :thumbsup:

Heads up for you Pete, Carrick plays in midfield.   

Sleep tight.

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Haha, you haven't been on here long enough to read earlier posts of mine regards Zlatan have you!!

Anyways, being as you claim to be a Liverpool fan shouldn't you spend just a little time on that thread?  

I've read your drivel but stuff like that deserves no mentio no reply and is best left to gather dust and be forgotten. Sam as 99% of your contributions or rather the journalist you are quoting that day.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I've read your drivel but stuff like that deserves no mentio no reply and is best left to gather dust and be forgotten. Sam as 99% of your contributions or rather the journalist you are quoting that day.

Oh bless!!

Teddy Sheringham,Dimitar Berbatov,Michael Carrick what have these three players all have in common?

Easy really.......rather than stagnate at Tottenham where winning silverware  is alien to those in charge of running the club they took the option of joining another with ambition and great respect throughout the football world,they were rewarded with English, European and World Championships winners medals.........and who can blame them as a footballers career is relatively short.

The name of this club escapes me temporarily but I believe its in the heartland of football,northern England somewhere in the Manchester area :thumbsup:

you are welcome to correct me if I am wrong :sad:

United manage to get though the latest Europa League round comfortably,not having seen any of the last couple of  games I cannot comment on the quality of the opposition but its 25 games now with just the one defeat,another final to look forward to this weekend.... the dark and dismal days of Moyes and Van Gaal are fading fast,open attractive football are back....win lose or draw we just want to see good football being played :thumbsup:

One thing I have learned in my life is never knock anyone when they are down as you never know how hard they will hit you back :wai:

• Like 1

On 22/02/2017 at 1:54 PM, Chicog said:

Is it Pot calling Kettle Black week or something?

Cogboy you missing me I see. How about a discussion the clear out arsenal need along with a new boss? Sensible discussion it's happening and I'd cull 5 heads in your team without mentioning ozil or sanchez

20 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Cup final this weekend, hope you <deleted> lose in the most dramatic heart breaking fashion ever. <deleted> you all ?

Its not the winning or losing that matters its the taking part............good luck for your lot in the coming weeks :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Come on then show me where i've rewritten journalist comments, and what are you talking about fence sitting? 

I think he's forgetting Bob that, as many of us know on here, a lot/most of what the journos write is rubbish and not worth fully reading, let alone quoting.  Some seem to think they have a deeper perspective, which of course they don't.  Some have a great perspective but not many.

in the same tune any worthwhile comments from this troll could be added together and spread out on the back of a postage stamp.

7 hours ago, carmine said:

in the same tune any worthwhile comments from this troll could be added together and spread out on the back of a postage stamp.

Two of a kind eh.............:sleep:

my knowledge of football is greater than yours..........yeh but thats only because your lot have won a lot more trophies than mine  :whistling:

46 minutes ago, carmine said:

I think he's forgetting Bob that, as many of us know on here, a lot/most of what the journos write is rubbish and not worth fully reading, let alone quoting.  Some seem to think they have a deeper perspective, which of course they don't.  Some have a great perspective but not many.

Thing is I don't give a hoot about your opinions and you clearly just don't like anybody aiming criticism fair or not aimed at your team trolmine. The fence sitters - very diplomatic people at least.

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Yeah agreed most of it is rubbish and even if I was inclined I actually don't have time to read it, nevermind make an effort to plagiarise as my own opinion. I watch football, and give my 2 bobs worth based on that and having played the game most of my life. I read Paul Tomkin on occasion, as he does some great anylitical pieces and listen to the Anfield Wrap while driving that's it. 

Apologies for hijacking Ref Mancs - subject closed hopefully. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah agreed most of it is rubbish and even if I was inclined I actually don't have time to read it, nevermind make an effort to plagiarise as my own opinion. I watch football, and give my 2 bobs worth based on that and having played the game most of my life. I read Paul Tomkin on occasion, as he does some great anylitical pieces and listen to the Anfield Wrap while driving that's it. 

Apology accepted and I can understand your frustration with some of the contributors comments on this Man Utd forum,you take great pain to explain your comments are based on the knowledge/experience you gained through playing the beautiful game and much credit to you for this, I also spent 17 years playing amature  football  so likewise I feel able to respond  ........however the simple truth is Liverpool have never won the premiership in its 24 year history :smile: which for a club of your standing is abysmal, especially so when your neighbours down the East Lancs road have enjoyed so much success.....much I guess to your annoyance....what is disappointing for me is that very few so called football fans outside Old Trafford fail to acknowledge the achievements United made under Sir Alex Fergusons management,a one-off most probably,but nevertheless worthy of proper acknowledgement but I will not hold my breath :whistling:

Football today is not a sport but a big business and Liverpools stumbling block is Anfield where the capacity is only two thirds of that at Old Trafford and in simple terms you cannot compete financially.....sad but true,money counts today.

p.s.wonderful memories of Liverpool in the 80,s and 90,s in Europe :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, petermik said:

Apology accepted and I can understand your frustration with some of the contributors comments on this Man Utd forum,you take great pain to explain your comments are based on the knowledge/experience you gained through playing the beautiful game and much credit to you for this, I also spent 17 years playing amature  football  so likewise I feel able to respond  ........however the simple truth is Liverpool have never won the premiership in its 24 year history :smile: which for a club of your standing is abysmal, especially so when your neighbours down the East Lancs road have enjoyed so much success.....much I guess to your annoyance....what is disappointing for me is that very few so called football fans outside Old Trafford fail to acknowledge the achievements United made under Sir Alex Fergusons management,a one-off most probably,but nevertheless worthy of proper acknowledgement but I will not hold my breath :whistling:

Football today is not a sport but a big business and Liverpools stumbling block is Anfield where the capacity is only two thirds of that at Old Trafford and in simple terms you cannot compete financially.....sad but true,money counts today.

p.s.wonderful memories of Liverpool in the 80,s and 90,s in Europe :thumbsup:

You can't deny Alex Ferguson's achievement, only a fool would question. One of the greatest managers ever to grace the game. 

It's a well known fact that when football became a global business, United jumped straight on it, and Liverpool were still basking in our current-ish glory. We missed the boat and have endured a roller coaster ride ever since.

Never did I envisage as a 16 year old I'd still be waiting for a title to this day, that said I've enjoyed some great matches and wins and my love has never wavered.

You say compete financially, but at least now we are being run astutely and we are are not laden with the massive debt United has. Competing financially can now be challenged by scouting and developing smarter. 

Ferguson was a special manager, he left United winning the league with an average team. Watch the clock peter, the game has changed again. 4 years and counting...

NB. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely mine and do not necessarily represent those hack journalist that are paid to sell papers by writing shiiite.  The author cannot be arsed making posts that may be an infringement of copyright or any other legal right by communications

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Time will tell Bob :thumbsup: no club has a divine right to dominate football,whoever picks up the honours in the future provided they play the game in the correct manner with entertaining football I will salute them without reservation..........yes even if its our closest rivals from merseyside or for that matter more nearer home in....let me think....ah yes the council property across the city :clap2:

Win lose or draw tonight I hope its a good game and not spoiled by some refereeing blunder :whistling:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sounds like an admission to me.