I Was Asked To Change Tires On My 3 Month Old Pcx.

Hi,

"My" Honda shop in Boo Win in Sri Rascha called me last week and told me that i had to change my tires. I have only done 650km on the clock, i said. But I went there and changed both tires to brand new ones, free of charge. And i was told that the old tires had some manufacturing faults in them. I'm not sure if i understood it correctly and did not arguing against it.

Any outer PCX owners here who had been asked to change their tires?

/T

Edited by TramsRepus

See the "Pcx 150 Tyre Recall" thread (actually, there are two such threads started at the same time by Ianthai on 15-6-12 -- this is the third!). And, yes, there is a recall to replace the tires on the PCX150, which has nothing to do with how many kilometers you have traveled -- the tires are potentially defective.

Interesting i was there yesterday for a service 1000 km and they never mentioned it.

Bless them even though i was there for first service yesterday they failed to mention the recall, so revisit this afternoon. to much to expect that they would think of recall problem after all i called in for a first service not recall????????????