All Rooms - Only For Female,a Studio Room Range Between 3,000 To 4,000 Baht/month Plus Utilities, 300 Metres Fr Bts-onnut (sukhumvit 81), Clean&quiet

All rooms - only for female, 300 metres fr BTS Onnut station/Tesco Lotus. Close to Thai fresh market and Carrfour. Studio room range between 3,000 to 4,200 baht/month (with at least 6 MONTH Agreement) plus utilities (base on utility company charges)With or without aircondition. Clean, Quiet and privacy. Comfortable, with bed and closet, High ceiling, upper floor, private bathroom, 5 windows with curtain, phone line, TV signal, easy to commute with BTS. Maximum 2 person per studio. Close to place to eat. First floor is internet cafe. Only few room left. Lots of foreigners live in my properties. Picture of room will be sent upon request.

Price depend on duration of stay/agreement.

THIS AD IS FROM OWNER.

Contact Mr. Chamnong at (01) 485-8824 or email to [email protected]

All rooms - only for female, 300 metres fr BTS Onnut station/Tesco Lotus. Close to Thai fresh market and Carrfour. Studio room range between 3,000 to 4,200 baht/month (with at least 6 MONTH Agreement) plus utilities (base on utility company charges)With or without aircondition. Clean, Quiet and privacy. Comfortable, with bed and closet, High ceiling, upper floor, private bathroom, 5 windows with curtain, phone line, TV signal, easy to commute with BTS. Maximum 2 person per studio. Close to place to eat. First floor is internet cafe. Only few room left. Lots of foreigners live in my properties. Picture of room will be sent upon request.

THIS AD IS FROM OWNER.

:o what's wrong with me?

Edited by LaoPo

THIS AD IS FROM OWNER.

wrong gender... but surgery can help to change that....

:D

• 2 months later...

THIS AD IS FROM OWNER.

Is the colour of her money different than mine?

wrong gender... but surgery can help to change that....

:D