Thaivisa HQ - A Dream Or Reality?

george

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25,000 members in all, but only a small fraction are in Bangkok...

Theres no way 25000 members on this forum so forget about that number to start with.

It says there's 26,375 registered members on the home page, I guess that figure must come from a reliable source, automatically read from the database or something.

I imagine that a large chunk of those people have never posted, or maybe posted just once or twice though. Probably a lot of accounts have been dormant for many months (years, even?) as well.

25,000 members in all, but only a small fraction are in Bangkok...

Theres no way 25000 members on this forum so forget about that number to start with.

It says there's 26,375 registered members on the home page, I guess that figure must come from a reliable source, automatically read from the database or something.

I imagine that a large chunk of those people have never posted, or maybe posted just once or twice though. Probably a lot of accounts have been dormant for many months (years, even?) as well.

Dunno - I'd have to assume accounts are cleared after so long without activity.

I sincerely doubt that Brit, members banned or inactive for a period of time do not seem to affect the member numbers.

Let's face it, do you really think the number of posters who post on this board (in the last 6 months lets say) numbers 26,375. I think 5000 would be a lot closer to the truth, probably less than that. :D

Its a shame because be nice to see the real amount of members on this board and quite easy to do I would have thought, but then, doesn't look as good for advertisers I suppose. :o

• 2 months later...

Anything less and i will have to start banning people!

Er... will the mods be able to ban errant member from the TV Clubhouse? :D

Yes we will be the ones stood at the door wearing full body armour, stun batons and riot shields...

Any previously banned member trying to get in will be severly beaten and fed to the hungry crowds inside as the new plaything of the evening.

Were running a class joint here!

BS ! :o

Guest endure
I sincerely doubt that Brit, members banned or inactive for a period of time do not seem to affect the member numbers.

Let's face it, do you really think the number of posters who post on this board (in the last 6 months lets say) numbers 26,375. I think 5000 would be a lot closer to the truth, probably less than that. :o

Like most public parts of the internet the number of people who post here are hugely outnumbered by the lurkers. Having 26,375 members doesn't mean that they all post.

Maybe build a thai visa retirement home.

All the old Krustys can sit in their wheelchairs and moan all day.

Three squares a day and some sexy matrons to look after them.

Let's face it, do you really think the number of posters who post on this board (in the last 6 months lets say) numbers 26,375. I think 5000 would be a lot closer to the truth, probably less than that. :o

Like most public parts of the internet the number of people who post here are hugely outnumbered by the lurkers. Having 26,375 members doesn't mean that they all post.