Its A Girl !

thank you very much boys, its great, ive been smiling all day, as some will no im in scotland at the moment working on nites on a power station and when i got in the office tonite, i walked in and said its a girl, all the lads were laughing, its bloody great, i just wish i was there to give my wife a big hug,

when i was talking to her this morning and i said thank you to her, she said why you say thank you, i said to her you done realise how happy you make me, and she dosnt, i do tell her how happy she makes me and how i laugh with her, but she just says i love you, my job to make you happy,

ill tell you this ive never been so happy as i am now in mylife, living here has changed me as a person too, im calmer then i used to be, sorry im going on,,, i just cant stop smiling,

thank you all again jake

• Like 2

thank you very much boys, its great, ive been smiling all day, as some will no im in scotland at the moment working on nites on a power station and when i got in the office tonite, i walked in and said its a girl, all the lads were laughing, its bloody great, i just wish i was there to give my wife a big hug,

when i was talking to her this morning and i said thank you to her, she said why you say thank you, i said to her you done realise how happy you make me, and she dosnt, i do tell her how happy she makes me and how i laugh with her, but she just says i love you, my job to make you happy,

ill tell you this ive never been so happy as i am now in mylife, living here has changed me as a person too, im calmer then i used to be, sorry im going on,,, i just cant stop smiling,

thank you all again jake

Don't worry about "going on" and never stop smiling as your soon to be a proud Dad.clap2.gif

• 1 month later...

hi david, i dhould have pics tomorow, like i say she was born c,section, i no one of her freinds is going in tomorow to the hospital hopefully to take some pics then email them to me,, so ill post pics just as soon as i have them,

jake

• Like 1