Thaiexpattv Service Outage

HardenedSoul

yep, i count 21 HD channels in english.

So you are 40 shy.

Even counting the listed channels for both chinese and english doesn't get you to 60

There is now 80 HD channels we add 25 japanese HD

the website is not the full list due to Maigetv add new channels all the time .

Its the ONLY service that can offer so much HD and real hd

regards

Your service is garbage. My friend just forked out the 15,000B for this and half the channels that are supposed to be in HD are SD.

Your also veeeeeeery slow at sending out boxes and responding to customers.

If you want customer service worse then True, then by all means hand this numskull 15k.

Expat TV is also pirated and not worth your time. There are countlesssss streams for american and british tv if you look hard enough.

Edited by Sayonarax

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where is the Thai iptv come from?

If Thai iptv is not coming from ( Japan )as you say,( I thought Maige was from China)

why is the subcription per year the same as Maige when we are only getting a fraction of the channels?

Is Thai iptv Legal? I mean if it suppoted but True and it looks like it is, Whats to stop them from uploading again,

and all the customers who have purchased loose thier channel list again,

Just like it did with the HI Tech Hd 89 I got off you not lon ago.

Is true sport 1 sentanta sports? Does the Thai iptv support sentanta sports?

How can Iptv be selling a yearly subscription for True channels?

Please reply

A couple of things about iptv.

1) IPTV in Thailand does not use Frequencies regulated by the NTBC , therefore you do not need a license to operate legally

2) .If an IPTV Broadcaster is giving you True/UBC, this constitutes a rebroadcast and is NOT legal.

3) Maige TV may hold the broadcast rights for china. Exporting and using equipment to circumvent broadcast limitations/copyright protections is NOT legal. For example a BSkYB IPTV Box is illegal in the UK as well as it is here.

IPTVThailand; You do spend quite some time to say: This is legal,official and whatsoever. Why don't you prove your buyer's trust by publishing a couple of informations about you esteemed company? For example: are you a Co.Ltd?, Trade Reg No? or even a simple address....... But no, de nada!

PSS:

We have a backlog of 450 orders for MaigeTv from many of our previous customers of trading over the last 15yrs - Customers have to wait that long? laugh.png

yep, i count 21 HD channels in english.

So you are 40 shy.

Even counting the listed channels for both chinese and english doesn't get you to 60

There is now 80 HD channels we add 25 japanese HD

the website is not the full list due to Maigetv add new channels all the time .

Its the ONLY service that can offer so much HD and real hd

regards

so may i ask again, WHERE IS THE CURRENT LIST?

Current channel list is on the website very clear in English which is HD lineup from 1st August ( also explained on our own forum 0

We also do have our very own forum support site which explains clear everything you need to know .

well i have been back to the http://iptvthailand.net site to peruse this "very clear in English" HD lineup from first august only to find the site is under construction.

Thai expat tv rubbish tried free 48 hours glad i didnt sign up to pay monthly

I questioned them about this service on Thaivisa about the legality, they answered very carefully quote "it is legal in Thailand" I then asked them to elaborate and asked was it a legal service with agreement from The BBC etc - they never answered the question, so in a word it is pirated TV from the UK and they are asking money for it, so I have no interest whatsoever, at some point the BBC etc will shut them down due to copyright infringement

In short it is not a legal service and they do not have a licence to provide this service, on top of that - the people who are breaking the law are the viewers, I am very surprised TV allow them to advertise here as it is an "Ilegal Service"

I get my UK TV from another source and it's free - up to me

In short it is not a legal service and they do not have a licence to provide this service, on top of that - the people who are breaking the law are the viewers.....

All these "services" are illegal.

There is a similar service for german TV (globaltv.to/). They come and go.

The former owners had to do a runner to Cambodia...Maybe the failed to "grease the right people" tongue.png

But again, this is Thailand, where many things are possible.

But never ever pay such a "service" one/half year in advance! Only on a monthly basis, because you don't know, how long it lasts....

Edited by Turkleton
  • Like 1

In short it is not a legal service and they do not have a licence to provide this service, on top of that - the people who are breaking the law are the viewers.....

All these "services" are illegal.

There is a similar service for german TV (globaltv.to/). They come and go.

The former owners had to do a runner to Cambodia...Maybe the failed to "grease the right people" tongue.png

I heard they cheated on their partners, who set their dogs on them ;)

I ordered maige IP, will see how it works its a risk but i might think its worth it. If it works it will be great.

PM us your order number if you have ordered recently

we are currently sold out more stock arriving 7-10 days and we have a huge backlog

But we do have the LiveTv IpTv box this is a big contender to MaigeTv and also support Wireless and only need 2mb

Edited by IPTVThailand

I manage to get my maige.tv unit in yesterday. I will test it at the office and home and give a review for those who are interested next week. So far the live streaming of TV looks fine.

Next 7 - 10 days MaigeTv have told us they are going to add lots more HD and also a full English Menu

Remember Members we have our own support forum for questions and answers so we only come here from time to time you can find our support forum on our website easy enough you can also request tracking details online .

We ship all goods cash on delivery / we shall never take funds upfront / you pay for the goods once they arrive at your door simple safe and secure

Edited by IPTVThailand

I ordered maige IP, will see how it works its a risk but i might think its worth it. If it works it will be great.

we are currently sold out more stock arriving 7-10 days and we have a huge backlog

But we do have the LiveTv IpTv box this is a big contender to MaigeTv and also support Wireless and only need 2mb

Yes, it would be great if it works. My Maige IPTV Box order #10 (huge backlog) was placed 9 days ago arrived to day. This is what I got for 15000B. The package was wrapped in good condition. Inside, the Maige box was shipped not in original package but a whit Thai post box. All items were separated and loosely packed. All the original wrap s were open and put in a ziplog back. The plastic which cover the front panel of the box is already peeled halfway. One of the electric prongs for the AC adapter are crook and bend sideway of 45 degree ( may be the chinese electric outlet is designed that way). The remote control has Chinese character on. There is no warranty or guarantee of authenticity and manual or instruction booklet. It is piece of ****. I have picture of the box but don't know how to post it. In fact I could have order this item from ALiexpress for 3000B less.

I demand IPTV Thailand to replace this merchandise immediately .

Maybe it's only me, but there is no way they have rights for the English Premier League, so you probably can't trust that they have the rights to anything else.

I would say that this is a dodgy service and they can be taken down at any time by the official Thai rights holders if/when they get snotty about people stealing their product and selling it on.

Yes, it would be great if it works. My Maige IPTV Box order #10 (huge backlog) was placed 9 days ago arrived to day. This is what I got for 15000B. The package was wrapped in good condition. Inside, the Maige box was shipped not in original package but a whit Thai post box. All items were separated and loosely packed. All the original wrap s were open and put in a ziplog back. The plastic which cover the front panel of the box is already peeled halfway. One of the electric prongs for the AC adapter are crook and bend sideway of 45 degree ( may be the chinese electric outlet is designed that way). The remote control has Chinese character on. There is no warranty or guarantee of authenticity and manual or instruction booklet. It is piece of ****. I have picture of the box but don't know how to post it. In fact I could have order this item from ALiexpress for 3000B less.

I demand IPTV Thailand to replace this merchandise immediately .

MaigeTv from Thailand are shipped in plaine white box / the photo's you see around on other websites are fake

MaigeTv box has no markings just a white box / you maybe able to buy 3000b less from aliexrpess or some other chinese website

but be warned it will be a blank box and we shall charge you 10'000 baht to install the software and 1 year subscription .

Your box is official product with 1 year warranty on bootup screen where you see logo will give you bottom right your valid days of subscription .

Only IpTv Thailand and Satellite Tv Thailand are official to supply MaigeTv if you purchase from any other website your warranty will be invalid so you all have be warned only buy from original source iptv-thailand or authorized dealer Satellite Tv Thailand

Edited by bazmlb
slanderous comment removed

Maybe it's only me, but there is no way they have rights for the English Premier League, so you probably can't trust that they have the rights to anything else.

I would say that this is a dodgy service and they can be taken down at any time by the official Thai rights holders if/when they get snotty about people stealing their product and selling it on.

MaigeTv Increase to 80 HD Channels

We have been informed by MaigeTv that the new HD lineup will be 80 HD channels

They are awaiting the NEW Copywright License Which will take 1-2 weeks

So it will be This Month sometime

MaigeTv Increase to 80 HD Channels

We have been informed by MaigeTv that the new HD lineup will be 80 HD channels

They are awaiting the NEW Copywright License Which will take 1-2 weeks

So it will be This Month sometime

Maige IPTV is promoted as English IPTV and published a list of 22 English HD channels on IPTV Thailand website which should be running since Aug 1st. Apparently, on my Maige IpTv screen shows long list of channels, most of them are in either Chinese or Japanese. There are only 6 English channels in HD and 6 channels in SD that I recognize. However the HBO HD ain't HD but SD instead. Maige TV box comes with one year viewing subscription. I 've got this box for 3 days and my viewing days is winding down to 343 days. Could you explain it?

Wonder if it will be up and running before my subscription expires.!!!

I learned by reading several threads that IPTV Thailand is the same Owner as Satelitetvthailand, therefore I think it is just fair to warn people which thinking of doing business with them, either private or commercial.

I dealt once with Satelitetvthailand and it was the most disappointing experience I made in this country. The story is simple, as long as I was interested in equipment to purchase from them they could be reached either by phone, Skype or e-mail. After it was clear that the purchased system wasn't working as promised, there was no response anymore as long as I phoned with my mobile or over Skpe or by e-mail. I tried it for days no response at all.

Once I took the phone of my wife it got picked up immediately, after mention my problem again I got some excuses and the information that they work on the problem, from that time on both phone numbers haven't been answered anymore. By then it was clear what kind of business they do.

Just to make the picture clear for myself I asked a friend of mine to phone and ask about the same system I purchased. The phone got picked up immediately, the information he got was that the mentioned system is working perfect with uninterrupted signal etc.pp., anyway Satelitetvthailand is on standby in case of problems, therefore no risk at all.

Cheers

I learned by reading several threads that IPTV Thailand is the same Owner as Satelitetvthailand, therefore I think it is just fair to warn people which thinking of doing business with them, either private or commercial.

I dealt once with Satelitetvthailand and it was the most disappointing experience I made in this country. The story is simple, as long as I was interested in equipment to purchase from them they could be reached either by phone, Skype or e-mail. After it was clear that the purchased system wasn't working as promised, there was no response anymore as long as I phoned with my mobile or over Skpe or by e-mail. I tried it for days no response at all.

Once I took the phone of my wife it got picked up immediately, after mention my problem again I got some excuses and the information that they work on the problem, from that time on both phone numbers haven't been answered anymore. By then it was clear what kind of business they do.

Just to make the picture clear for myself I asked a friend of mine to phone and ask about the same system I purchased. The phone got picked up immediately, the information he got was that the mentioned system is working perfect with uninterrupted signal etc.pp., anyway Satelitetvthailand is on standby in case of problems, therefore no risk at all.

Cheers

He was well known on Phuket... Selling everyone a cardshare server that rarely worked.

Unsure how he stays in biz to be honest.

My review of Maige.tv:

some background- I have fiber to home 50 Mbps, residential grade and 100% full international bandwidth lease line at office.

63" Full HD TV, Lan cable, no WIFI hookup.

I had the unit for over a week.

My Impression: Have option for TV series, Movies and live TV.

The TV series are unwatchable. Constant buffering

Movies are watchable for some movies, particularly the Chinese or the very new releases on the first page. The older movies have frequent buffering making it unwatchable. I see they come from different servers.

Live TV generally are fine. The SD and HD channels comes in fine most of the time. Once in a while do get buffering. but I had an issue with HBO, there was no sound for 4 days and 3 days the sound was out of sync by 2-3 seconds. Unwatchable. Now it's working for the past 2 days now.

The channel selection are mainly chinese channels with a dozen cantonese. The english channels are only a fist full. Almost all the channels have chinese subtitles which can not be removed. It does not bother me, as I am used to seeing the Thai subtitles in Truevision. I can't understand either one.

The Menu and remote are all in chinese. You will have to click on every button to figure out what does what. The promised English menu never appeared. Only the "promise" that it will come.

It would be good if there were any translation to document when the box came, but there was none. Not even one piece of paper to indicate how to use or translate the remote.

One plus side is that if you register the device on their website, you can get and watch the same channel on the PC and iPad, but the iPad has no sound.

My advice: Great for chinese viewers but for westerner, it can't replace truevision.

My review of Maige.tv:

some background- I have fiber to home 50 Mbps, residential grade and 100% full international bandwidth lease line at office.

63" Full HD TV, Lan cable, no WIFI hookup.

I had the unit for over a week.

My Impression: Have option for TV series, Movies and live TV.

The TV series are unwatchable. Constant buffering

Movies are watchable for some movies, particularly the Chinese or the very new releases on the first page. The older movies have frequent buffering making it unwatchable. I see they come from different servers.

Live TV generally are fine. The SD and HD channels comes in fine most of the time. Once in a while do get buffering. but I had an issue with HBO, there was no sound for 4 days and 3 days the sound was out of sync by 2-3 seconds. Unwatchable. Now it's working for the past 2 days now.

The channel selection are mainly chinese channels with a dozen cantonese. The english channels are only a fist full. Almost all the channels have chinese subtitles which can not be removed. It does not bother me, as I am used to seeing the Thai subtitles in Truevision. I can't understand either one.

The Menu and remote are all in chinese. You will have to click on every button to figure out what does what. The promised English menu never appeared. Only the "promise" that it will come.

It would be good if there were any translation to document when the box came, but there was none. Not even one piece of paper to indicate how to use or translate the remote.

One plus side is that if you register the device on their website, you can get and watch the same channel on the PC and iPad, but the iPad has no sound.

My advice: Great for chinese viewers but for westerner, it can't replace truevision.

do another review next week as MaiegTv now have there Copywright license

and telephone me 20mins ago that next week they uplaod all channels amd english menu lots of english channels come

Cheers

He was well known on Phuket... Selling everyone a cardshare server that rarely worked.

Unsure how he stays in biz to be honest.

complete rubbish im nothing to do with Phuket

and i never sell cardshare that is illegal satellitetvthailand only sell receivers and official products nothing to do with cardshare totally wrong and bad information to say that

Edited by IPTVThailand

For what it's worth , I use www.expatshield.com run on computer,

it applies a UK IP address so you can watch iplayer 4OD etc

Very good can connect notebook to TV

Better to download the programme with iplayer desktop then watch

@ kaspercat

Do another reveiw after they upload next week if the box is not for you i will be happy to replace the box with something else

as we do sell 10 different iptv box since the release of MaigeTv we have found other service that i think you will like .

For example LiveIpTv that has English Only and English Remote .

Lets give MaigeTv the chance first to make there change next week ..

If its still not for you we shall advise you the Live IpTv Box it has everything you need and much more

Anyone who does have a MaiegTv box please continue to post about MaiegTv good or bad

After they have done there upgrade and we have reviewed all good and bad posts we shall then decide either to continue selling the MaiegTv or Drop there Product from our website . So keep them comments comming in about MaigeTv and we shall decide later if to continue there product as a service . Anyone who is not happy after the upgrade we shall offer our customer's a chance to exchange for the Live IpTv Box it must be good nobody talks about it - wink wink

But we do prefer the comments on our own forum good or bad so we dont have to keep jump between forums

your comments are important about this product . But i do say we should give maigetv the chance about next week upload