Better to download the programme with iplayer desktop then watch

you might enjoy this its free if you click and view sd http://www.filmon.com/

Very few free channels, $12 a month , looks good if you want US TV

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

complete rubbish im nothing to do with Phuket

and i never sell cardshare that is illegal satellitetvthailand only sell receivers and official products nothing to do with cardshare totally wrong and bad information to say that

Your not Alan from what was Sat Thai TV ??

Edited by LivinLOS

and i never sell cardshare that is illegal satellitetvthailand only sell receivers and official products nothing to do with cardshare totally wrong and bad information to say that

No im James Bruce and in sukhumvit nana soi and your welcome to come and have a chat and view demo anytime your around sukhumvit

i have never been to phuket is it any good ? might take a trip for few days but what i hear in press out me off little bit

We have new product in stock VIP IpTv Box - Have English Remote and English Menu and have International Copywright License

VIP Tv Iptv Box

English Movie

HBO HD

CINEMAX

HBO HITS HD

FOX MOVIES HD

STAR MOVIES HD

STARWORLD HD

FOX CRIME HD

Fox HD

E Moive

Sports Channel

Sentana ( Rugby )

ASN Sports

NBA HD

GOLF HD

ASN HD

EPL HD

Star Sport

Goal 1

Shanghai Sports

ESPN

English General

NGC Wild HD

Discvoery HD

NGC YU HD

NGC Adventure HD

Dis Turbo

TLC

Animax

Disney

Nickeloden

Carton Net

NHK

AXN

Channel [V]

BS1

MTV Inter

Animal PL

DIVA

E!

Fashion tv

FOX Crime

BIO

FX

CI Investigation

History

FOX

NEWS Channel

BBC WORLD

EuroNews

Fox News

Asia News

Al Jazeera

CNBC

CNN

Bloomberg

Australia

Australia Network

FRENCH

TV5

France 24

German Tv

DW

OTHER CHANNEL

TVE

Rai Italia

CCTV5

AFC

Shanghai ICS

TVB Preal

http://www.iptv-thailand.com/viptv.html

No im James Bruce and in sukhumvit nana soi and your welcome to come and have a chat and view demo anytime your around sukhumvit

i have never been to phuket is it any good ? might take a trip for few days but what i hear in press out me off little bit

Well, my Maige TV order was placed in www.iptv-thailand.com. And I received the merchandise from Alan Reeks with address in Sukhumvit Soi 13. Who is Mr. Alan Reeks anyway.

Well, my Maige TV order was placed in www.iptv-thailand.com. And I received the merchandise from Alan Reeks with address in Sukhumvit Soi 13. Who is Mr. Alan Reeks anyway.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

MaigeTv owners dont forget to post your questions or anything else on our forum so you get better support. MaigeTv start the new HD channel lineup from weekend onwards running into next week . So please remember to turn off and back on your box now and then to catch the new updates from maigetv .

MaigeTV owners join our forum or you may miss something

but they are always written in poor English much like some of the posts in this thread.

I would not overrate it. coffee1.gif

Sometimes, when I read e-mails from my german friends, or read some posts in german forum's, I can't believe, how bad their german is.

You would believe, an eight yo kid has "written" that.

Many times I think, their writing skills are dependent on the time of day (and alkohol level).

And when I read "some" posts here in this thread, published by native english speaker, but far after midnight.........whistling.gif

Edited by Turkleton

Then my apologies, your OSCommerce shop is the identical template and carries nearly identical offerings. I made an incorrect assumption.

If I could go back to edit my post I would.

Alan Reeks to high heaven!!,yes he was the guy doing business in Phucket,

regards Worgeordie

Perhaps not.. I may have been too hasty.. Similar levels of honesty perhaps..

the plot thickens..

Edited by LivinLOS

found this chinese website http://www.iptv-china.com/index.html. looks like you can buy direct from China and you can save yourself 5000 baht. They accept orders from outside China, and you can pay with paypal, so you are covered if item doesn't arrive. You can also renew subscription easily with paypal payments. The website is in english and has full list of channels - live EPL!

Our box have International Copywright License - Above seller you mention does not / we already checked

clap2.gif

This thread has definitely the potential, to become one of my most favorite threads...

We like a good fight and always protect our Customers hence our above post's we have a REP to keep and its not being destroyed by dodgy chinese here today gone tommorow guys . We have been here 16 years and will be here another 16 years unless the world ends at xmas .

We shall do our best to make it a Hot Thread xpat tv must be getting loads of bizz from it lol

Edited by IPTVThailand

Buying from China is no different to any other country: you need to take precautions. If you pay with paypal or credit card, you are covered by them. If you read the forum of this website http://www.iptv-china.com/index.html, it is clear they have been in operation for years, and have many customers, including the sheraton and shangrila hotel. And the main reason that i would not buy an iptv service from a Thai company: it would be in direct competition with Truevision, and is liable to be shut down, especially if you offer EPL football. If you order direct from China, once you have the equipment in you living room, there is nothing anybody in Thailand can do to stop it. i would not want to rely on a Thai company to renew my subscriptions to China that may be shut down at any time - much better to get subscriptions direct from source.

MaigeTv owners dont forget to post your questions or anything else on our forum so you get better support. MaigeTv start the new HD channel lineup from weekend onwards running into next week . So please remember to turn off and back on your box now and then to catch the new updates from maigetv .

MaigeTV owners join our forum or you may miss something

MaigeTV owners join our forum or you may miss something.

Yes, I 've already missed "Missing channels" topic posted by other members and was erased by you few weeks ago. Many questions were raised and never got answered. My post is subjected to approval. ...... How could you gain trust from your customer? And now my Maige TV box is dead and out of service since yesterday. Could you please explain it?

Buying from China is no different to any other country: you need to take precautions. If you pay with paypal or credit card, you are covered by them. If you read the forum of this website http://www.iptv-china.com/index.html, it is clear they have been in operation for years, and have many customers, including the sheraton and shangrila hotel. And the main reason that i would not buy an iptv service from a Thai company: it would be in direct competition with Truevision, and is liable to be shut down, especially if you offer EPL football. If you order direct from China, once you have the equipment in you living room, there is nothing anybody in Thailand can do to stop it. i would not want to rely on a Thai company to renew my subscriptions to China that may be shut down at any time - much better to get subscriptions direct from source.

True could always request an IP block. Dont be so sure of ya self,

The box also comes with a software player that you can run on your PC, so in the unlikely event that it is blocked, you can get around it.

The box also comes with a software player that you can run on your PC, so in the unlikely event that it is blocked, you can get around it.

That box and Firmware looks exacly the same as our VIP English IpTv box even same channels

and we are cheaper than the china website and can ship cash on delivery anywhere in Thailand

no need to order fro, china you can order online at our website in Thailand

The box also comes with a software player that you can run on your PC, so in the unlikely event that it is blocked, you can get around it

How?

If an ip-range is blocked, you can't access it directly anyway. No difference between an IPTV-Settopbox or a PC.

If you think about a VPN/Proxy, forget it.

The needed bandwith (HD) would be far too high to guarantee constant streaming quality.

It seems, that the servers are located in China, so it's easy to block them.

IMHO, IPTV makes sense, via HTTP if the server are located in the same country, or like they handle it in EU, through UDP-Multicast via the Providers internal Network.

Everything else is too unreliable, especially here in TH and 24/7.

It *might* work, or even not..rolleyes.gif

That box and Firmware looks exacly the same as our VIP English IpTv box

Even the pictures on both websites, how to connect the Box to your TV, are exactly the samewhistling.gif

Edited by vel_tins

The box also comes with a software player that you can run on your PC, so in the unlikely event that it is blocked, you can get around it

How?

If an ip-range is blocked, you can't access it directly anyway. No difference between an IPTV-Settopbox or a PC.

If you think about a VPN/Proxy, forget it.

The needed bandwith (HD) would be far too high to guarantee constant streaming quality.

It seems, that the servers are located in China, so it's easy to block them.

IMHO, IPTV makes sense, via HTTP if the server are located in the same country, or like they handle it in EU, through UDP-Multicast via the Providers internal Network.

Everything else is too unreliable, especially here in TH and 24/7.

It *might* work, or even not..rolleyes.gif

That box and Firmware looks exacly the same as our VIP English IpTv box

Even the pictures on both websites, how to connect the Box to your TV, are exactly the samewhistling.gif

Only looks same but its not that website you get a chinese box with chinese remote thats ok if you understand chinese

there will be many angry people if they ordered from china - hahaha

Our Box have English Menu and English Remote make life more easy if your English

That whole IPTV Thailand outfit seems like the worst run company or simply out to scam.

Reading their forum - there is hundreds of promises that things are coming more channels. software updates starting next week. Selling of IPTV boxes even before the advertised channels were available.

Now they have ditched the maige tv box that they have sold god knows how many to and no longer supporting it.

They have moved onto another box/price Live IPTV - how long will that last how long will they sell that, how long will they support it.

Would have to be crazy to order any IP box from them just now. Reading the forums.

The only way I would buy is if they give a 30 day trial. Then 12 month refund if service terminates agreement because the boxes you buy price which is not cheap is also a years subscription.

Edited by negreanu

MaigeTv announce they credit each box extra 62 day's subscription free for the long wait !

They also say 100% all English HD will be back around 25th This Month .

Before the end of this Month everything is back on Maigetv

These are not my words / But the words of MaigeTv which is Official Provider Service

I'm only a seldom visitor but last time wasn't there a post from IPTV saying they'd been stitched up by the Chinese and were not going to promote the service anymore, what happened to it ?.

One said they would be dropping the maige service.. I asked if customers would get a refund.. Both posts seem to have gone.

Hello everybody, that is interested in this post.

Sat tv and or iptv thai is just importing boxes etc from iptv china.

They have even plagerised their advertisement.

The thing is everyone who is interested in iptv super english,

can get it from iptv china, who accepts paypal is 1000Bht cheaper

they also have a reasonable assistance program and you can contact them by phone or email.

Forget Maige Tv but if you like it iptv china has it also. I mean that is whee it comes from and that is where

Bruce or alan or who ever they are today get it from to sell to you!

I guarantee you will get better after sales service from China, as there is none in Thailand!

Mouldy.