Uk Tv Series

mraitchison

My old man regularly sends me whatever TV shows I have asked him to download for me.

I know that there is a file sharing setup her in Thailand using DC++ but I do not have broadband.

Last count I had 20+ DVD's of series, documentarties, 50+ CD's with movies and series plus another 10 or more gigabytes on my HDD. Everything is in DiVX, AVI MPEG4 or MPEG2 format.

Any ideas how I can share the goods? Anybody got a spare afternoon and spare 80 gb some weekend?

Edited by mraitchison

apart from copying them for your mates there is not a lot you can do.

You should get broadband .. :o

I can put you in touch with the DC hub when you do.

If you were to get broadband you could get all your UK TV within hours of it being shown in the UK, and I'd wager it may end up being cheaper than paying postage from the UK as well

Sites like UK Nova have nothing but UK TV on them. DL'd the latest "Shameless" and "Life on Mars" from it this week.

apart from copying them for your mates there is not a lot you can do.

You should get broadband .. :o

I can put you in touch with the DC hub when you do.

If you were to get broadband you could get all your UK TV within hours of it being shown in the UK, and I'd wager it may end up being cheaper than paying postage from the UK as well

Sites like UK Nova have nothing but UK TV on them. DL'd the latest "Shameless" and "Life on Mars" from it this week.

wish someone would point me in the direction of a bit torrent idiot guide