Funeral For 2 Year Old Boy Killed After Dog Attack Outside His Pattaya Home

Rimmer

Funeral for 2 year old boy killed after dog attack outside his Pattaya home

PATTAYA:--The funeral service for a 2 year old boy who was savaged by two stray dogs close to his family home has begun at a Temple in South Pattaya.

The two dogs responsible for the death of the child remain at the location and are still walking freely around the area. The incident occurred on Thursday and the parents of the child, revealed how their son was allowed to walk around the street unsupervised. Screams from residents alerted them to a serious problem and they soon realized their son was being thrown around as if he was a toy.

Eventually the dogs, who had never shown aggression towards anyone in the street before, were separated from the child who could not be saved.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/59270/funeral-2-year-boy-killed-dog-attack-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-07-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

If i was the father of that child, those 2 dogs would have been on display in Sakon Nakhon Market the day it happened and not still walking around in the area.

Edited by MJCM

Them dogs need taking to the local Korean restaurant.

And parents who left 2 year old unsupervised on the street should be praised???

Parents Should be charged with negligence resulting in death of a child.

Dogs are dogs , no matter how calm and placid they are, kids especially 2 years old must be watched 24/7

Edited by phl
  • Like 2

Thailand and dogs.

An awful combination.

a dog which has ever attacked a human being should be killed, it can never be trusted any more.

Those dogs will attack again!

do you apply same logic to people also? i think you shouldthumbsup.gif

Now lets think about how many dogs are out there in Thailand and how many have attacked and killed kids? now compare that to people killing each other

Thailand and dogs.

An awful combination.

a dog which has ever attacked a human being should be killed, it can never be trusted any more.

Now lets think about how many dogs are out there in Thailand and how many have attacked and killed kids? now compare that to people killing each other

Do you apply the same logic for dogs to people?

The dogs killed a kid, we don't don't let kid killers run free, but I guess you would.

Dangerous dogs need to be locked up or eliminated, just like dangerous people.

• Like 1

The dogs should be put in a shelter and the parents should be prosecuted to the max for their negligence! Cant believe how some parents are here!!!

absolutely spot on.

Not only they left a 2 year old kid unsupervised, the kid had already wondered off down the street. Could of been killed by a car, bike, fall down and whatever else

They did not even know where the kid was, until they heard some people screaming "soon to realize there was a problem"

Dogs could have attacked for a number of reasons, including kid trying to take their food or stepping on them or pulling tongue or ears or whatever else.

This is not accident but pure negligence on parents behalf and they should be charged, no different to giving the kid loaded gun to play with

Edited by phl
  • Like 1

Thailand and dogs.

An awful combination.

The dogs killed a kid, we don't don't let kid killers run free, but I guess you would.

well i expect people to have more brains than the animal, and in this case clearly i am mistaken as kids parents have less brain than a monkey.

Dangerous dogs?, gee why do not you send your 2 year old into a lions pit and then blame the lions for attacking the kidrolleyes.gif

Thailand and dogs.

An awful combination.

well i expect people to have more brains than the animal, and in this case clearly i am mistaken as kids parents have less brain than a monkey.

Dangerous dogs?, gee why do not you send your 2 year old into a lions pit and then blame the lions for attacking the kidrolleyes.gif

No one here is defending the parents, they must be devastated of course, but they are ultimately the ones responsible for their kid.

However; common sense dictates that these dogs should not be allowed to roam the streets anymore, as they have demonstrated they are a threat to safety. In the same way lions are not allowed to walk down the sois in Thailand.

If the dog owners could prove they could keep their killer dogs from ever coming in contact with the public again, then your lion argument has some merit.

But this is not the case.

No one here is defending the parents, they must be devastated of course, but they are ultimately the ones responsible for their kid.

However; common sense dictates that these dogs should not be allowed to roam the streets anymore, as they have demonstrated they are a threat to safety. In the same way lions are not allowed to walk down the sois in Thailand.

If the dog owners could prove they could keep their killer dogs from ever coming in contact with the public again, then your lion argument has some merit.

But this is not the case.

If someone steps on your head while you sleeping, what would be your reaction?

OP clearly states that the dogs have never ever been aggressive(so much for the killer dogs comment rolleyes.gif ), which indicates both dogs were provoked.

Kids of that age, are not exactly very gentle, especially those raised without much supervision.

Clearly no one even saw how the attack started and what provoked it.

Yes dogs should be removed into a shelter perhaps but certainly not put down.

Thailand and dogs.

An awful combination.

Dogs that have attacked do have a reputation for doing so again.

I would have the dogs put down and the parents prosecuted for negligence.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Two killer dogs finally removed from the streets by Pattaya Officials

PATTAYA:--As the funeral of the 2 year old boy, who was mauled to death by two stray dogs recently, continues at the Chaimongkol Temple in South Pattaya, City Hall Officers have finally removed the two dogs from the area and taken them to a nearby Dog Home.

It was revealed that complaints about the two dogs date back to 2011 and it is claimed by City Hall that someone claimed responsibility for them at that time which is why they were not removed from the area. That same person, whose name is being withheld, can now not be contacted which is why the dogs have been removed and taken to the Plu Ta Luang Dogs Home.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...taya-officials/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-07-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]