Bangna And China City

Not being a real estate expert...I though I'd ask in the place where all the experts are wink.png

With the eventual building of China City in the Bangna area (I believe quite near Windmill Golf Course?)

What will this do to property prices in the area? I can't make up my mind whether it's going to depress them or raise them! laugh.png

Obviously traffic etc could become an absolute nightmare...

RAZZ

This china mall has been cancelled. At that location, a moo ban is coming up. I live right in that area.

Really? blink.png

Have you got any links? thumbsup.gif

What's it like in that area? Any recommendation for Moo Baans? What are the ones on the various golf courses like?

RAZZ

bloody hell you don't want much do ya laugh.png from memory Casa ville , Blue Lagoon, can't remember anymore names, but there are about 5 or 6 on each side of that stretch of motorway ( no.9 ). They are set back from the road so not noisy. Good amenities close by to, but a bit pricey for me smile.png

• Like 1

Not in Thailand at the moment...and research is a bit difficult in that area. Is it an alright place to live as "suburbs" go?

Same as Ramintra etc

Many thanks wink.png

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

I have been living near the junction of Bang-na trad highway and sinarkarin rd for over 3 years and i really like the area.. The outer ring road is a few km's away and is a short drive to the airport. The new Ikea and Mega Bang-na shopping centre are also close.

I also work near by so is a major reason to stay around here. If you want to travel into central BKK often, it's probably not ideal, but there is the airport link and the BTS is now extended to Bearing, I can get into town in about half hour but would not want to do the commute daily.

There are many moohbans along Bang-na trad highway and plenty of golf courses to choose from . PM me if you want more detailed info.

• Like 1