Dtracker 250 Vs Honda Crf 250 Vs Klx 250 - Which One?

mucacho

I see there are many options to choose from. I always though I would buy a ninja 250r, but I would use the bike mainly to go drive to pattaya city, so I need a fast easy manevourable bike, fast....

Also I need a bike that I could hang bags of fruit, that I buy in market too.

That is why I did not choose ninja 250 r, because I am not sure if you can hang your bags somewhere??? It would be crazy to have to have regular scooter to just do shopping in the market.

And buying a plastic box on the back of the ninja looks silly..

Then there is offroad, I guess there is many option for that in pattaya and around.

Also I would like to drive sometimes to BKK, rayong if necessary.

I used to drive a motocross bike, it has like 80 cubic but it was super fast and crazy powerful suzuki.

I guess the crf 250 does not have the same power as a professional motocross bike, maybe it has only like 20 %, am I right?

So I am decidieng between dtracker and crf 250. But I am afraid that they dont have enought speed.

Please give me some advice, thanks

well the dtracker is easier to get on and off compared to klx and crf. The crf is cheaper at 130k out the door. The dtracker and klx has more aftermarket options at present. personaly i ould choose the dtracker but its up to you...

btw i saw a youtube video of a dtracker doing 150kilo but i am not sure of the mods

So I am decidieng between dtracker and crf 250. But I am afraid that they dont have enought speed.

Come on! When a dog jumps out in front of you, you may be glad when you are only doing 80 instead of 130 km/h. Ergonomics, the emotions you feel when you hear the engine etc. There is so much more to biking than speed.

Don't hang bags on the handlebars, get a big rucksack. And make a trip to Chiang Mai to rent & test some bikes in the mountains.

I used to drive a motocross bike, it has like 80 cubic but it was super fast and crazy powerful suzuki.

You had a 1300cc Suzuki motorcross bike................

Your going to be real disappointed with a 250cc D-Tracker or CRF.

Radiola are u back and changed your ID?

Lol.... This morning I was just thinking we a had a thread exactly the same as this 1 month ago couldn't remember the op,s nick but there it is radiola

guys is a bit of a wacko yes

Radiola are u back and changed your ID?

Lol.... This morning I was just thinking we a had a thread exactly the same as this 1 month ago couldn't remember the op,s nick but there it is radiola

now he deleted my replies to posts lol why radiola ?

80 cc suzuki not 1300, are you mad or something?

80 cc suzuki not 1300, are you mad or something?

Mad I'am not, your post however being very vague in that when someone mentions "cubic" it is generally read as being inches not centimetres.