Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but if 'hansum man' was not included in the 'hello welcome' greeting then you are obviously not entitled to go for cute or best looking. Of course your handsumness can be improved by by showing a well filled wallet and indicating that you could be willing to part with a fair wedge. Even the best looking one ( yes, she knows she is) may stop texting.

Bottom line they are working, with enough incentive they could be yours for the hour/night..

I think the OP will find that as he matures, he will not need to ask others, what to look for in a partner. Those girls he is referring to have already been passed over by many of us and about half of those who have made a choice are looking for a way out.

You decide to ask one of these girls for a game of pool and see what the night brings. Which one do you ask? Do you automatically go for the one who is best looking? Or the one with the biggest smile?

I don't. I'm there for the drinks. If anyone of them wants to chat/drink/play pool then I'll go from there. I don't 'go' for any particular person, I let it happen. In doing so I also subconsciously send the message that I'm not all that bothered about anything, and as time progresses the pretty one may (or may not) notice that I'm a nice, fun, interesting (and modest wink.png ) guy. That may or may not warm up the pretty one either the same evening or at a future time and place where I least expect it.

Don't over-think this.

If there is any one girl that deserves extra positive atttention then it'd be the one who mixes my drink. That one gets the princess treatment first, regardless of looks. wink.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

So am i getting this right? The OP wants advice on chatting up hookers? biggrin.png

They will be as fun and as interesting as you like pending on the wad in your wallet and when they call you hansum man they don't necessarily mean it whistling.gif

• Like 1

I spent over twenty years chasing around as a single guy in Bangkok before settling down fifteen years ago. In my day the trick was to be indirect in one’s approach, getting the pretty girls to come you and not the other way around. They are often bored with the awkward and badly delivered come ons that are showered upon them. (Then again I was in my 20s and 30s back then.)

I found that being polite and respectful to all the girls while maintaining a certain bearing, often had them competing for my attention, instead of me chasing them. As someone said the pretty ones can be quite interesting, if they are interested. If the pretty ones aren’t interested in you or act bored, it speaks volumes about your own looks and/or personality.wink.png

Polite is safest. Many yrars ago in the German Bar across from the Grace. This girl was walking around the bar, tapping blokes on the shoulder, and getting a no thankyou. She went up to this guy, tapped him on the shoulder, he spun round and told her to f off. She changed her game plan, and went around trying ashtrays foe size. Found the one she wanted, went back to him. Tapped him on the shoulder. " told you already, f..." Blood and snot every where. All the Germans jumped up "Rouse Rouse.".

Edited by Mosha

I tend to go for the ones with the devilish twinkle in their eyes......you just know they could suck start a Harley Davidson!!

Not to be confused with the ones who could kick-start one.................thumbsup.gif

if you really want, you can have every women...

there was a study... a man in a bar, looking around for a suitable female there...

a very pretty one, smiled at him, and "signalled" a bit...

the man of course immediately replied, smiling, looking etc etc...

then, the women all of a sudden, would not look at him anymore, show zero interest in him...

the man then did the same and some would start obvious flirting with other women... he was then asked, why he would ignore the women all of a sudden, and he said he had lost interest in her - none of the men admitted, they were turned down/ignored in the first place...

so much about "keeping face"...

Edited by biggunguy