Thailand Not The Laziest Country

rijb

@WebBangkok

But in OZ customers do have some rights, don't they? What are the rules here and if there is a complaint will it be processed... not likely...

Before I answer your question you would have to answer a follow up question from the previous. Were you raised here on in OZ?

Yeah, the complaints in Oz they send you a voucher for a free cheese burger or meal depending on the complaint lol

Im an Aussie, why would I have been raised here? lol Were you raised here?

@WebBangkok

But in OZ customers do have some rights, don't they? What are the rules here and if there is a complaint will it be processed... not likely...

Before I answer your question you would have to answer a follow up question from the previous. Were you raised here on in OZ?

Yeah, the complaints in Oz they send you a voucher for a free cheese burger or meal depending on the complaint lol

Im an Aussie, why would I have been raised here? lol Were you raised here?

So when you manages your company you do it as a Thai or as an Aussie? A retorical question it is but a valid one nontheless. You come from a different background where service do have some importance, an understanding of how to run a company.

No matter how you put it, the thinking is not the same so the actions won't be the same. It's still a developing country, in other words... the thinking is still in development.

Don't take me wrong that it means people are totally incompetent here. Incompetence is everywhere but there are regulations and a will to uphold this. In Thailand law and rules are not exactly the most respected concepts so why should the companies follow the rules when most of the people in the government apparatus don't?

There are so many things wrong with this thread on so many levels - I wish I could say I find many of the attitudes displayed here shocking but no, sadly it seems to be par for the course for some people. Mostly they are just appallling

//CLOSED//