Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have many parts of the world left ot discover ladies... don´t be discouraged...

Anyway, just to add some drama, at around two in the morning, when I was quite warm and fuzzy in bed with elizabeth, Huge intolerable knocking, and shouting comes from outside the front gates.

When I have tried ignoring him and he won´t go away, I finally throw on some shorts (and my specs) and I go out to see what the hel.l and shut him the f8ck up.

It is a 60 year old heavily bearded regular customer (once or twice a month)... He is adamant that I am having after hours party - which I was not - and he was ABSOLUTELY OUT OF HIS MIND....

I eventually, with a lot of yelling, managed to get him to f.ck off, and got back to bed....

An hour or two passes and I´m happily dozing in an even happier ladies arms.... and there is a huge explosion like noise.

Before the noise has died I´m out there and he has just reversed his pick up truck through our fortress like doors, and smashed the rear of his car, and our gates,

(Look under the green logo sign, and where all the banners are hanging from, you can see we have rather large solid, strong wooden gates.)

a few tables and I was there when he opened the driver door to get out, and the man was a wreck, in even worse coked up drunk state then he had been earlier, and he came at me with a pistol, but I had the advantage as he was still getting out of the car, I slammed his arm on the door frame several times, hard, pointing his gun hand away,out on the street, and he eventually let go, and that clattered to the ground. (I later saw the safety was on)

He staggers out, and I`m yelling at this crazy son of a bit.ch "what TF do you think you are doing? Are you absolutely out of your mind, you crasy motherf/"%& ?" And so on and so forth. I push him, hard, out on the street and he falls, his head striking hte ground.

I get into the car and start trying to shift the automatic into neutral, thinking, I´m just gonna roll it off the entrance ramp, and let it glide out in the street... He get up, out of the corner of my eye.

He is coming at me, and his hand is going into a shoulder bag he is carrying.

I run around the open driver door and meet him before he can walk in the garden, and I grap his arm and twist it behind him, making him stand akwardly and I yell, "What the <deleted>.ck are you taking out of your bag?" Repeatedly.... He won´t let go of whatever it is, so I put my hand in, and twist him round a bit more, so he fall over. I have him pinned to the ground with his neck under knee, and I am trying to release his grip on some handle he is holding.... Evtually I tear the string bag apart, and I see the knife, with a 6inch serrated blade, and as I am prying his fingers off it, he is trying to speak, "I´m going to kill you!" I´m going to kill you!"...

I, in my rage, "I think I´d gathered that when you charged in here on your tank waving a gun at me, you crazy bastar.d!"

I shoved him, hard, out on the street again, and he went flying, literally. He bashed his head on the street again.

I went over to him, lying face down, with some blood dribbling from his crown. He wasn´t moving, but he was breathing regularly, and he was mumbling, still, about how he was going to kill me. I found his car keys in the remains of the string bag, and I got in, drove the truck out, and with a lot of heavy lifting and pulling -at four in the morning on a deserted street in a tourist capital- I am dragging a corpse like figure into the back seat.

I drive his car to a nearby beach road parking lot. I chuck the keys in his short pockets, put his wallet un the waistband in the small oif his back, and I walk back, barefoot and only in my shorts still, to the bar.

The Gates have been half smashed through beyond repair. Replacements I cannot afford at this time.

Two tables shattered, and there is a gun, a knive, my glasses, and I don´t want to know a thing. I stack five large tables infront of what is left of the gates, blocking any view. I try to jam them with chairs, so they won´t be moved too too easily. At least, they will make enough noise to get my attention, if anyone tries to get in again, and I go back up to the house, a hundred meter back.

The young lady has hidden herself in a loft, and was sitting there in total panic for a while. SHe recovered quickly, and instead of saying she wanted to go back to her hotel room (and her travelling girlfriend), she made me sit down, made me tea, sat me down and hugged me, and let me sit quietly and didn´t bother me and I was so glad to have that special person there, and so completeley there, if only for a night.ç.

Friend, lover sister wife..

Alas now she has left. And I am doing anything not to have a nervous brakedown. After the attacks of last week, and now this... life gets harder...

Hey kayo... NO ONE can say your life isn't exciting.. :o

Best of wishes buddy.... live life.. and if I may quote an Ultravox song..

Standing on my own

It didn't mean that much to me

I thought I had it all

I didn't see the mystery

I stood the test of time

I took the step to find

Love's great adventure

I spoke a million words

They didn't mean that much to me

They rang around my head

Like empty tuneless harmonies

Love's great adventure mine

Lying side by side

I started to enjoy

The poetry and symphonies

I took it in my stride

I hailed the Day i tried

Love's great adventure

A fool who couldn't see

I couldn't understand

That's how the game is meant to be

Love's great adventure mine

Standing on my own

I thought I had it all

I didn't see the mystery

I stood the test of time

I took the step to find

Love's great adventure

totster :D

nothing effective in this part of the world. Justice is still in our own hands out here.

I´m okay. I just have to take it easy today.

I was a nervous wreck before.. Tv.com, sadly or otherwise, does make me happier, in the manner of distraction, like watching a movie or reading a good book or something. something.

You think he will be back (since you know the B#$@#rd)???

BTW: congratulation with your discovery on the topic "what is this place" well done!!!

Was this before or after the attack?

LaoPo

I got the what's this place the next morning. :D Thanks... The Gate smashing prick will not be back. He is in hospital, Condition fine, restign up. He sent his wife, and she says he is ashamed.... Whatever... He is not being allowed back in. I'll leave him alone if he leaves me alone.

Ditto from me Kayo. What a story. I thought half way through it was the first chapter from you latest novel! Mad, mad world. I'm sure you'll be okay man!

So when do you publish your book Kayo?

:D It might not be published. Too true. :D

Hey kayo... NO ONE can say your life isn't exciting.. :D

Best of wishes buddy.... live life.. and if I may quote an Ultravox song..

Standing snip for brevityI didn't see the mystery

I stood the test of time

I took the step to find

Love's great adventure

totster :burp:

Totster... :D

Kayo wat a night.... hope it went on afterwads and that you had your cookie....

Yeah we finished the night holding eachother and eventually drifting off to sleep for an hour or so.

That was tuesday night.

Wednesday, thankfully, was very peaceful, and his wife came and we talked, and she is going to pay (with the blokes money) the damages to the bar.

Thursday night, (last night for me ) Elizabeth turned up again. I took her out to a local club, and I'll be ######ed but I nearly got shot in the bathtooms by another cokehead.

A little kid (tho he's 32 years old) , who is angry with me because I don't allow him to enter my bar.

There I am taking a piss, in a club that is run by a very good friend of mine, and behind me are saloon style wild west swing doors. I hear the guy coming up behind me, already knowing who it is and that he has it in for me, and I hear what is now a very familiar sound of a pistol being cocked.

I just kicked back with my leg, and kicked the door outwards, and it smacked his pistol arm, sending a bullet ricocheting off into another urinal, then hitting the wall, and with my dick hanging out I smacked the guy as <deleted>.cking hard as I could. He fell over, and then my mate (the club manager) and one of his bartenders came in and finished an ugly job, before dragging him out on the street.

I'll be absolutely f.cuked, but I hate this shit, I hate fighting. I like peace, and I like talking things out.

Unfortunately necesary, I am hoping that some of this irrational spoilt rich kids will start to get the message that no matter how much I can tolerate, there is a line to NOT be crossed.

This are all people who are being given money by mommy and daddy to stay out of their own home towns, cos they got in trouble there. So they think they are hard or something here.

THat's starting to change now, I hope.

Anyway, Last night, after that, I paid my (ten tequila shots) and took Liz home. We had a lovely night, spent most of it talking, and she's kind of like, " Chris <deleted>... is this normal for you, or is it only when I'm around?"

I thought she wanted to move in with me for a minute. I would not have said no.

I may, in fact, have quietly jumped up and down for jo y. :D

Alas, as is always the case... This morning she left for good. :D

Wouldn't give me email.. I think because her bf back home might read her mail. :D

So Friday afternoon.... I'm looking over my shoulder.:o I will not be taken down. At least not by these <deleted> with no justification. Thank you all for your well wishes...

boss wrote me an email earlier, saying he´s still in brazil.

He wrote thaqt from the capital.... He just arrived.

I feel like I´ve come ot the end of a long marathon.

Remains to be seen how the prizes are.

:o

Thursday night, (last night for me ) Elizabeth turned up again. I took her out to a local club, and I'll be ######ed but I nearly got shot in the bathtooms by another cokehead.

A little kid (tho he's 32 years old) , who is angry with me because I don't allow him to enter my bar.

There I am taking a piss, in a club that is run by a very good friend of mine, and behind me are saloon style wild west swing doors. I hear the guy coming up behind me, already knowing who it is and that he has it in for me, and I hear what is now a very familiar sound of a pistol being cocked.

I just kicked back with my leg, and kicked the door outwards, and it smacked his pistol arm, sending a bullet ricocheting off into another urinal, then hitting the wall, and with my dick hanging out I smacked the guy as <deleted>.cking hard as I could. He fell over, and then my mate (the club manager) and one of his bartenders came in and finished an ugly job, before dragging him out on the street.

I'll be absolutely f.cuked, but I hate this shit, I hate fighting. I like peace, and I like talking things out.

Well, Kayo....they don't seem to like you...do they? :o ...but be careful.....word-of-mouth does spread and 1 day...... :D

And than to see that a lot of members here sometimes say Thailand is dangerous...Holy Moly...LOS is a peaceful country in comparison to what you experience, just in a few days.

Time to leave the place and move over to Phuket and open a successful joint there...what do you say? :D the girls and Ladies here on TV would love to see you, moving your butt overthere, don't you girls? :D

LaoPo

I'm breathless reading this thread. If I didn't know it was true I'd think it was made up!

I'm breathless also.... but not from reading the thread.. !! :o

Probably just from watching your own avatar if we know you Tots. :D

redrus :D

Edited by redrus

I'm breathless reading this thread. If I didn't know it was true I'd think it was made up!

I'm breathless also.... but not from reading the thread.. !! :o

Probably just from watching your own avatar if we know you Tots. :D

redrus :D

You know me far too well... :D

Waiting for the breaking news from Gringotenango......... :o

ChangChompuutenango nuuuws

Well... the last few nights have been quite. Although some <deleted> are always going ot be <deleted>, I{ve only become a better person... :D:D:D

Khall, you know what they say... no news = Good news as Good news is no news.

The boss has been back since Friday, but actually only started work again yesterday. I{m handing over everything back to him, bit by bit, and Im looking forward to a week or two of complete tranquilitlityytflti - well, that word.

I´ love to get out to some qquiet beach resort somewhere, but I don´t even think I want to bother with bus rides and all that, plus I doubt I can afford anything.

So I my not be finally taking a break from the lake, but I may finally leave this village and go and see an other side of this beautiful lake.

Nothing yet though. I need at least another week of work here.

Boss is keen on Brazil idea. Tentatively looks like we may start somewhere between winte 2007 summer of 2008....

Time will tell..

Edited by kayo

did somebody say Ron ZACAPA!!!

No. :D

Oh! :D

Who the f^%$ is Ron anyway? You got a partner in crime on the side you ain't telling me 'bout, Klown boy! :o

NO MAN!!!! You mah main Man!

here´s the biatch Ah bin conversin´ ´bout brutha!

post-12676-1143146523.gif

Oops... Nope, sorry, wrong pic...

post-12676-1143146584_thumb.jpg

:D:D