Khon Kaen Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa @ Castle Hochow

raro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have thought that bringing along an invited guest to the party would have been a great opportunity to introduce new people to Thaivisa.com. I'm sure admin have a good reason for not allowing this,but I can't think of what it would be??? Maybe they could sign up at the door.

You can bring a guest with you, please tread the opening post again.

ok, so let's make an official headcount...

1) Mali1964

2) Mali 1964 +1

3) tom21

4) tom21 +1

5) SantiSuk

6) SantiSuk

7) jbstrong

8) jbstrong +1

9) Towzak

10) Towzak +1

11) MobileContent

12) MobileContent +1

13) unanimosity

14) unanimosity +1

15) arowsdawdle

16) arrowsdawdle +1

17) yesdavy (this was a sign-up I take it?)

so...that is 17 sign-ups and three weeks to go. Still a bit thin, even Samui,which is a rather small community, is well over 20 sign-ups already!

@ arrowsdawdle: the idea is to meet fellow thaivisa members, not to bring friends who are not on this board. So I signed you up with one partner, thanks for your understanding.

What is Raro talking about when he told arrowsdawdle not to bring friends??

Just to avoid confusion...

The parties are organized to thank the Thaivisa members for their contributions to the forum and make it possible for the members to have a meet and greet and see who is the person behind the avatar.

Hence, invited are our members together with their partner. Those who are not yet member are cordially invited to our next year's party - provided they have signed up.

This is how we handled all our parties in the past ten years and we intend to keep it like that.

thanks for your understanding.

Just to avoid confusion...

The parties are organized to thank the Thaivisa members for their contributions to the forum and make it possible for the members to have a meet and greet and see who is the person behind the avatar.

Hence, invited are our members together with their partner. Those who are not yet member are cordially invited to our next year's party - provided they have signed up.

This is how we handled all our parties in the past ten years and we intend to keep it like that.

thanks for your understanding.

Thanks Raro, that makes it easy to understand, see you on the 20th.

Two weeks to go, let's count again!

1) Mali1964

2) Mali 1964 +1

3) tom21

4) tom21 +1

5) SantiSuk

6) SantiSuk

7) jbstrong

8) jbstrong +1

9) Towzak

10) Towzak +1

11) MobileContent

12) MobileContent +1

13) unanimosity

14) unanimosity +1

15) arowsdawdle

16) arrowsdawdle +1

17) yesdavy (this was a sign-up I take it?)

18) Thai Brat

19) Thaibrat + 1.5

20) KnudRoos

21) KnudRoos +1

22) happylarry

23) JGANGSTER

24) JGANGSTER +1

25) DCasper

26) padeakin

27) padeakin +1

28) thaipo7

29) thaipo7 +1

....we are getting there...this looks like a party now!

and don't forget the possibility of a weekend getaway at the Castle Howchow Resort - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/583293-weekend-getaway-with-thaivisa-in-khon-kaen/

Bring your family along!

B)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/583293-weekend-getaway-with-thaivisa-in-khon-kaen/

I would have thought that bringing along an invited guest to the party would have been a great opportunity to introduce new people to Thaivisa.com. I'm sure admin have a good reason for not allowing this,but I can't think of what it would be??? Maybe they could sign up at the door.

You can bring a guest with you, please tread the opening post again.

Georgie boy ......will you be participating?

Well I tried to drum up some more for you raro, by offering a lift to and from the resort,but obviously the ones that were using travel as a reason were really only using it as an excuse.....lol

HL biggrin.png

Maybe they know how you drive :P

cleaned the thread up a bit.

We just organized a van for those living in Khon Kaen. Van will leave at the Sofitel at 6 pm SHARP. Return at about midnight, or as per agreement of the passengers.

If you like to use this opportunity, please mention this in your registration post.

cleaned the thread up a bit.

We just organized a van for those living in Khon Kaen. Van will leave at the Sofitel at 6 pm SHARP. Return at about midnight, or as per agreement of the passengers.

If you like to use this opportunity, please mention this in your registration post.

Sofitel?

That's going back a bit. Changed owners long ago.

Pullman Hotel.

http://www.pullmanho.../location.shtml

We regret to inform you that due to the low turn out of sign ups (and adding cancellations we received by PM from two members in the past 48 hours), thaivisa.com will no longer endorse this party as an official thaivisa party.

We will host instead another party at a different location soon, stay tuned!