Best Value Bkk Condo

You can have near Phra Khanong BTS, 45m2, 1 bed top, floor 1,95milj, rental round 12-14k / month.

Owner of a unit in Waterford?

Ha, ha, i found that actually funny.

Been there when i was looking around and well let's just say it did not fulfill my needs.

The area close to the bridge that you have to cross to get to waterford is a place where you are in danger at night. Woman raped and killed, and some foreigners head bashed in recently.

Edited by Khun Jean

You can have near Phra Khanong BTS, 45m2, 1 bed top, floor 1,95milj, rental round 12-14k / month.

Owner of a unit in Waterford?

Ha, ha, i found that actually funny.

Been there when i was looking around and well let's just say it did not fulfill my needs.

The area close to the bridge that you have to cross to get to waterford is a place where you are in danger at night. Woman raped and killed, and some foreigners head bashed in recently.

Have not heard of such news. Where is your source? Or is it just rumours?

At the Srinakarin and Patanakarn intersection i have 40 sqmt condo i will sell when i get back. Does anyone know what a condo of this size sells for right now ? Its at the Regent Srinakarin Towers, it's two 26 story buildings (Not Floraville)

At the Srinakarin and Patanakarn intersection i have 40 sqmt condo i will sell when i get back. Does anyone know what a condo of this size sells for right now ? Its at the Regent Srinakarin Towers, it's two 26 story buildings (Not Floraville)

Depends on the condition of its interior. Price would be around Bt20-25k/sqm. It is a mixed development with offices on the lower levels while Floraville is just residential with condo facilities.

Depends on the condition of its interior. Price would be around Bt20-25k/sqm. It is a mixed development with offices on the lower levels while Floraville is just residential with condo facilities.

ok thank you for that, price seems to have dropped from 5 years ago. Or maybe it was over valued from the resident agent, it was quoted for 1.3-1.4 m back then. Purchased for 850k about 12 years ago.

ok thank you for that, price seems to have dropped from 5 years ago. Or maybe it was over valued from the resident agent, it was quoted for 1.3-1.4 m back then. Purchased for 850k about 12 years ago.

Problem with mixed development is demand for the property is limited to people who wants to have a residence above his office, both in the same building. Wholly residential projects do not face this demand limitation.

Problem with mixed development is demand for the property is limited to people who wants to have a residence above his office, both in the same building. Wholly residential projects do not face this demand limitation.

In this building, only the first 5 floors are allowed to be businesses, the remaining 21 are all residential, mine is on the 19th floor with a view of the BKK skyline. This is the cleanest building in the area, very well maintained, but a bit too quiet for my taste...much better for retirees. Edited by KRS1

Are these places any good for rentals Trogers?

Both these places serve people (probably more foreigners than Thai) who work in Bangplee and Bangprakong area, while their kid(s) study at some international school nearby. As such, demand would be more for 2-3 bedrooms units. Like KRS1 said, single rooms/studio are more for retirees. The nearest mass transit for this location is the Airport Link.