Thaivisa Joins In Channel On Truevisions 90 Starting Tomorrow Friday

george

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is - all the presenters are Thai and will follow the footsteps of other Thai presenters - thinking they now what Farang want and seriously have no idea. But it is a start I guess. Let's see if they include the idiotic sproings, boings and whoop whoops! Then we will know. Also let's see if the ad revenues come from Thai commercials - an English language station with Thai language commercials. whistling.gif

Thai personalities, Thai producers, Thai management, Thai execs. Who does anyone think this station is geared towards...

Eskimos !! OK tell me I give in.

Problem is - all the presenters are Thai and will follow the footsteps of other Thai presenters - thinking they now what Farang want and seriously have no idea. But it is a start I guess. Let's see if they include the idiotic sproings, boings and whoop whoops! Then we will know. Also let's see if the ad revenues come from Thai commercials - an English language station with Thai language commercials. whistling.gif

Thai personalities, Thai producers, Thai management, Thai execs. Who does anyone think this station is geared towards...

Eskimos !! OK tell me I give in.

Let's make a show for Thais people.

All the people in management and behind the scenes will be foreign and only 25% on -air personalities will be Thai all others will be foreign. I'm sure that will go over very well.

Edited by mike123ca

I have been out of Thailand for about 6 months so I am not familiar with the Truevision system. Is there any way that I can watch this show on line with my 3bb internet connection? Do I have to have cable TV? In my area of Phuket, cable TV is a problem but I have good fast internet! Now my speed is up to 10MB!

I seriously would not bother. It won't be worth watching. Guaranteed.

I have been out of Thailand for about 6 months so I am not familiar with the Truevision system. Is there any way that I can watch this show on line with my 3bb internet connection? Do I have to have cable TV? In my area of Phuket, cable TV is a problem but I have good fast internet! Now my speed is up to 10MB!

I seriously would not bother. It won't be worth watching. Guaranteed.

w00t.gif , blasphemer eh. .................laugh.png
  • Like 1

Everyday Health, Grow Your Own Drugs, Grow Your Own Christmas

And today we gonna do some Crystal Ice.

What we need, 1 liter of toilet cleaner, a gallon of paint remover,some lighter fuel,..............................

This could be the most viewed part of the whole channel.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

I would volunteer to go "on air" on behalf of Thai Visa. But I need to wear a balaclava to keep my identity secret. Killing the film crew and all viewers after every episode is just not a feasible option. sad.png

Is this a new technique wearing Greek pastries to throw off ones appearance?
  • Like 1

I would volunteer to go "on air" on behalf of Thai Visa. But I need to wear a balaclava to keep my identity secret. Killing the film crew and all viewers after every episode is just not a feasible option. sad.png

GREEK Pastie ???? If a Greek Pastie covers what I think it should be ,,,,,,,, why do you need two ?????? and as everyone sez "its a jungle out there"........ will our new theme song be " George of the Jungle" ???

thumbsup.gif

Baclava and Balaclava = same same but different, I guess. sad.png

Edited by Payboy

I watched it this morning, but I will admit I switched to CNN, BBC, CNBC and Bloomberg quite a lot during the new show because the new show was pretty boring....it definitely had some pretty hosts....but the show was boring.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody watching Inchannel?

Anybody watching Inchannel?

It's not as bad as that ASEAN TV channel that used to be somewhere around channel 78 or so on Truvisions. But it's still pretty awful.

Agreed. The local travel programs are ok. Some good tips for incountry trips. But all fairly amateurish