James Bell House

Connaught Road

Kingswood

Hull

HU7 3AQ

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 1482 581668

Fax: +44 1482 580588

Applicants wishing to attend this office in person for WHILE-YOU-WAIT visas must telephone 01482 581668 to arrange an appointment. There is an extra charge for this service.

NON-IMMIGRANT VISA FEES: Single = £40.00 Multiple = £90.00

PERSONAL APPOINTMENT WHILE-YOU-WAIT CHARGE: £10.00 per visa

About correct price :o

François, this is what I paid in Zurich in September, apparently the result of the price increase of last summer. I consider this cheap when I see what the guys go through who get a retirement visa. With the "retirement-non-imm-O" multiple entry visa I need no affidavit, no medical, no 90 days reporting, no re-entry permit, no 80k in the bank. Just a border crossing every 90 days, and as a bonus I keep a low profile. I think as long as I can walk, and perhaps even longer, this will be my preferred option. The visa took me just two visits to the consulate of less than 5 minutes each, with a couple of days in-between. I wonder, though: can I get a new one every year?

I'm in Ireland.

I got a non-imm O last year for €25. It was a 3 month visa and it only required a short letter from me, explaining why I wanted the visa (To go visit my in-laws) and a copy of my marriage registration documents. Very easy.

This year I just applied for and got a multi-entry non-imm B. It was easy to get too, but this year because of the increases in fees it cost €130. Ouch! I am sure it must be one of the most expensive visas in the world! But it's a small price to pay for 12 months in Thailand.