Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

Wooohooo theblether!!! That's the spirit!!!! You are an eaglescout so of course you would do it...but whooohoooo anyways!

Thanks very much......so how many votes is that now? and if I'm going down I'm taking the Trogladyte with me

How many trog votes for me then?

6 likes on this post and I'll do it ....... avatar as well!

Good man Tommo......

Transam!!! He can be Trogladyte 52!!""

Noooooooo, my ex called me something like that. sad.png ......................smile.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another vote for Tommo. (I retract previous post of 10, 9, 8....I had expected him to explode...OK, OK, I was wrong...How could ANYONE have thought such a thing??? whistling.gif )

Tommo can be very humorous when he put's his club down. You should read the tyre pressure thread.

Another vote for Tommo. (I retract previous post of 10, 9, 8....I had expected him to explode...OK, OK, I was wrong...How could ANYONE have thought such a thing??? whistling.gif )

Tommo can be very humorous when he put's his club down. You should read the tyre pressure thread.

No don't w00t.gif ................................laugh.png

No don't w00t.gif ................................laugh.png

I've got bloody school inspectors in 10 days. ....There I'll be, sitting reading Tv threads while kids run riot. Stuff it! Who cares? I retire at Christmas anyway, but if I'm lucky, they could kick me out early..... Assume tyre pressure is in the Pub forum?

• Like 1

Wooohooo theblether!!! That's the spirit!!!! You are an eaglescout so of course you would do it...but whooohoooo anyways!

Thanks very much......so how many votes is that now? and if I'm going down I'm taking the Trogladyte with me

I better nominate u as Eagle Scout as well...just to see that Avatar descriptor chamge

Well Tommo, the first nomination was by theblether, so that's one.

I voted for Trog as well, so that's two.

Tinfoil hat voted for Trog, so that's three.

Three more to go.

Lets make it 4 votes

Well Tommo, the first nomination was by theblether, so that's one.

I voted for Trog as well, so that's two.

Tinfoil hat voted for Trog, so that's three.

Three more to go.

Lets make it 4 votes

Nope.....5.... I voted above....and I'll back you up on the Eagle Scout vote.

Just for the hell of it, what about Jacktrip for Grunter??? whistling.gif

Looked at post #56, only two likes ........ I'm off the hook so far!

Me, Bletherer, Tinfoil, Bookman and Charlie..... That's 5, so time to go unveil your new avatar biggrin.png Cool trick though, trying to quote a post 20 back, .....

Edited by Rob8891

Looked at post #56, only two likes ........ I'm off the hook so far!

Me, Bletherer, Tinfoil, Bookman and Charlie..... That's 5, so time to go unveil your new avatar biggrin.png

Only Blether and Rob so far.

.and I forgot submaniac, so that's 6.....

Right you lot!! Picking on a little baby like me, sniff.

I've done it........and the avatar is under construction :-)

Give the Trogladyte some Likes will you????

TV looking forward to your new avatar, as long as it is not one of the nudie pics of you that are circulating at the moment....laugh.png

post-153732-0-68801700-1350565024.jpg

• Like 1