Poster Of The Year Nominations

smokie36

Well its December already so time to ask for your nominations for the best poster.

Only one change to the contest this year.....mods are excluded from the voting.

A nod to the angel of the forum who would no doubt win again this year I am sure. Also a thanks for donating her prize to a local charity. smile.png

This thread is quite simple, post the name of the poster you want to nominate and please give the reason(s) for your choice.

If we get too many I will whittle them down to a sensible number using nothing but common sense and if need be bribery. This is Thailand after all!

Nominations close next week....then the voting will begin.

Good luck! biggrin.png

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to pick one out - but as a group the Fox news surrogates on the Obama election threads for their unstinting efforts to argue the impossible, illogical and their adherence to a level of denialism rarely seen in other posters.

So yeah, maybe CMK.

• Like 1

I vote for Jingthing. Knowledgeable on a very wide range of subjects, his views are unbiased and generally shows respect for other posters.

Last year's close runner up.....will he face a stiff challenge from CMK?

Sorry....couldn't resist that one....biggrin.png

Hard to pick one out - but as a group the Fox news surrogates on the Obama election threads for their unstinting efforts to argue the impossible, illogical and their adherence to a level of denialism rarely seen in other posters.

So yeah, maybe CMK.

Just like your avatar samran, hard to pick 1 out lol
  • Like 2

Jingthing and Theblether are among my favourite posters, but i would give my vote to Street Cowboy, for his distinguished writing style..Very funny.... ( when i understand what he says )

By distinguished do you mean how he signs all his posts?...

SC

• Like 1

Jingthing and Theblether are among my favourite posters, but i would give my vote to Street Cowboy, for his distinguished writing style..Very funny.... ( when i understand what he says )

SC

Nono, i mean just the writing style, often subtly ironic but without any heavy sarcasm.

SC

Nono, i mean just the writing style, often subtly ironic but without any heavy sarcasm.

Do you think he may be the well known celebrity of Thai Visa?...have you heard that rumor yet?

I nominate

MORCH

Probably not the best known of posters but a pretty amazing and knowledgeable adult voice on topics about Middle Eastern political issues.

Middle Eastern political issues??.....hows that work on Thai Visa?

So yeah, maybe CMK.

You do realize Christianity didn't really take off till they started throwing people to the lions.

I was in the pub with them all just the other week, with the exception of JT who couldn't find any kosher beer places in our bonny land, anyway he is just as tricky to fathom in person and has a twinkle of mischief in his eye to boot.

When he could get a word in of course! laugh.png

• Like 1

I nominate

MORCH

Probably not the best known of posters but a pretty amazing and knowledgeable adult voice on topics about Middle Eastern political issues.

Middle Eastern political issues??.....hows that work on Thai Visa?

I seem to remember a guy in the M.E.who stirs up quite a lot of controversy in TV.... don't know if he posts at all (certainly not under his own name!) whistling.gif