What Time Do You Have Your First Alcoholic Drink Of The Day?

hotandhumid

Why this obsession with alcohol? Does life really have to revolve around it because if it does I must be dead already. I'm not teetotal by any means but I haven't had an alcoholic drink in weeks and if I have the next one tomorrow or next year is of no importance.

Because there isn't anything else to do here is there.

*burp*

So why live here?

Been here so long now that I am pretty much removed from real sociey. Can't go back now.

perhaps it might do you some good....I mean being a house husband and doing the school run Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

do you walk round the house with a feather duster clenched in your cheeks whislt doing the house work?

you need some purpose in your life fella....why don't you invest in a bar or go-go or something?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drink beers and/or alcohol at any waking hour of the day then quit 14 months ago and haven't had a drop since and I don't miss it a bit. That's a lot of money saved I figure 150,000 baht and counting so far. So near constant beer from age 15 to 50. My liver thanks me everyday and my wife is happy

• Like 1

3 hours of drinking before picking up the kids ......... Now that's my kind of family man ! Go get em cowboy ! LOL

I know we had voting for the poster of the year recently, is there a Father of the year award around here? If so, I'm throwing my hat in the ring.

Edited by hotandhumid

My lady's uncle is full time cop and part time songtaw driver for school kids. Stopped to talk one day as he was waiting to make a run and he's drinking a can of beer. Gotta love it........................

not if you have ever seen carnage from drunk driving...

I believe he was being facetious.

You were, weren't you, Helmsman?

I see cops in uniform, ON duty, drinking and riding motorbikes in my town, quite often. Great example. Other adults, too.

As for me, if I'm out of beer, I go without, until I get to Makro, buy it, carry it in a box. I won't allow the younger kids in my school see me with it.

The off - duty cop was drinking the beer with a straw if that makes it more proper. I don't condone drinking and driving but life in Issan ia a bit different.

I think I have a problem that I don't drink more. My one Lite beer a day (or Vodka shot) makes me feel like a nun...

I might be wrong ... but I can't imagine you JT ever feeling like a nun.

Do they make a Priest drink?

Ah ... it's in how you interpret the English ... rolleyes.gif

Me around 11am, which gives me around 3 hours before I pick the kids up.

Cheers.

You will pick the kids up smelling of drink, believe me they will notice and will be taking it all in.

You must be so proud.

get a life mate.

My old man was an alcoholic, trust me the kids know you have a problem.

"mate"

3 hours of drinking before picking up the kids ......... Now that's my kind of family man ! Go get em cowboy ! LOL

I know we had voting for the poster of the year recently, is there a Father of the year award around here? If so, I'm throwing my hat in the ring.

You got my Vote .... especially if you are sharing with the kids !

U drink for three hours,then pick the kids up from school stinking of alcohol,now thats not good.Do u drive also,god forbid u do,but?????

He puts his 5 year old on his lap and lets him drive if he is to drunk ...... geeze man give the guy a break

i wouldnt give him half a break if he was picking my kids up.

U drink for three hours,then pick the kids up from school stinking of alcohol,now thats not good.Do u drive also,god forbid u do,but?????

No, I have a driver, he wears a hat too...

of course u do

Yea, because you know so much about me don't know....I reckon you have got small mans syndrome. As I say, get a life go and have a beer, give the missus one.....oh ok, forget the last part.

I drink on average once a week. "First drink of the day"!?!?!

If you're drinking every single day don't you feel you have a problem?

I personally can't drink more than once a week or I start to feel unhealthy. I can't imagine how run down your body must be adding alcohol to it every single day and not allowing it any time to recover

Depends how much they drink. 1-2 drinks a day is no big deal. For people like me who like to binge drink on Changs it can be a problem. I like to keep my drinking down to no more than once a week. I stay productive and feel healthy.

I drink on average once a week. "First drink of the day"!?!?!

If you're drinking every single day don't you feel you have a problem?

I personally can't drink more than once a week or I start to feel unhealthy. I can't imagine how run down your body must be adding alcohol to it every single day and not allowing it any time to recover

Depends how much they drink. 1-2 drinks a day is no big deal. For people like me who like to binge drink on Changs it can be a problem. I like to keep my drinking down to no more than once a week. I stay productive and feel healthy.

'I stay productive and feel healthy'

Oh bore off for heavens sake...where do you drink heavily once a week, at the polo club?

• Like 1

To the OP's asked question, have to say -never-!

I am in Isaan, most of the time, I never drink alcohol.

Coke, Soda, also, mixed with apple juice, tastes much better for me.. tongue.png

Sometimes, when out in the "Thai Disney World for men", in a Brewery-Khon Kaen

or socializing with other Falangs at seldom meetings, a few alcoholic beverages can be ordered,

getting drunk is-was, a very rare occasion in my life!rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO