Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

See these dolly things all around Samui, not sure if else where in Thailand, I think they are kinda fun...thumbsup.gif

This one reminds me of a massage lady who lives down the street from me...

She always says "dahling I not see you long time... I miss you so much" ..... and she holds her arms out like this...biggrin.png

IMG_7845.JPG

another snapshot...

IMG_7854.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

What number do you want?

DSC08137.JPG

Ron19, seems your photos lately need to have a dogs butt in them cheesy.gif

You may have gathered that I don't mind dogs even ones like this one which isn't mine and seeing that this thread is about street and road shots,it shouln't be considered out of place.

What number do you want?

DSC08137.JPG

You may have gathered that I don't mind dogs even ones like this one which isn't mine and seeing that this thread is about street and road shots,it shouln't be considered out of place.

I agree with you. It was just a funny coincidence. Really interesting to see the foot in the lower corner and the dog contemplating it.

What number do you want?

DSC08137.JPG

I agree with you. It was just a funny coincidence. Really interesting to see the foot in the lower corner and the dog contemplating it.

Never been guilty of what you are thinking as far as I'm aware.Quite often I'll sit where the lady in the yellow shirt is standing,while I'm waiting to shoot the passing pick-ups etc and he will come and sit between my feet with no thought of relieving himself.

Edited by Ron19