Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

A 3 vehicle accident that i observed at ploenchit rd near the bts station near okura hotel. I didn't want to take pictures too close to the site as it's not nice. I saw the security personnel at the nearby buildings just watching not rendering aid and 1 guy in the silver car directing traffic from his car. One vehicle was a van.

qEFOPmGh.jpg

Si1p921h.jpg

HMwX0CBh.jpg

^ great night shots there UW...thumbsup.gif .... I just run out of likes.... sad.png Are you using a tripod with these shots?

Nope I couldn't have brought in a tripod into a night club could I? It's a cell phone camera that took them.

You've obviously got a very steady hand! Good for a cell phone camera, at night... thumbsup.gif .... My Nokia takes great day time images, but not so good at night! wink.png

thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Great seafood restaurant near ratchada called natong

Nathong restaurant, Pracha-Utid Road, Ratchada area, UW.

One of the best restaurants I frequented, so far,.. Always a tad too loud on the music but a fantastic atmosphere, top marksthumbsup.gif

I can see by the way, you ordered your dishes, you just discovered the place and are enjoying every minute of it.thumbsup.gif Keep up the good work.

Edited by Dancealot

inside the hospital

aXZ0agNh.jpg

M1sWgOEh.jpg

rZbJkzJh.jpg

7T8u5a4h.jpg

Inside the forensic museum and no picture taking is allowed but it's easy enough to snap here and there. This is free to enter

R3S3VLXh.jpg?1

yXbQCejh.jpg

zTm529sh.jpg

Had to pay 200bht i think to enter. Famous mass murders are found here. It could have been better with perhaps a person to explain stuff and more text in english but i guess at 200 entrance fee it isn't high enough to upkeep the museum and to hold more stuff for exhibition. They had a very nice reenactment of the 2004 tsunami with many a drowned female beach goer operated on by some guys. I wanted to snap a picture but saw a security cam trained right on it so didn't want to risk it

SLBAE3Eh.jpg

Uddl9Bqh.jpg

ayYt9Wdh.jpg

LRE8TlXh.jpg

7iohuBAh.jpg

• Like 2