Monthly Spending

CharlesDavid

How much do you spend a month?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing figures!

At the time of writing 20+ guys spend in excess of 90,000bt a month, in Pattaya (???)

Perhaps they'd give us poor sods a breakdown of expenses? :D

I am one of the 90k + :D

My figures are so high as I have been paying for "houses" for the past 3\4 years - building, finishing, furnishing etc.

I would guess others have been in similiar positions?

Hopefully in the next few months will get back to having only day to day living expenses of which I have lost all track :o

now so we don't go there any more :D

View Talay condos are not in the vicinity of Soi 5 either.

Sorry, I've just had a look at one of my many maps.

View Talay residence No.4 is at the back end of Soi 5.

Maybe Majestic Bistro is inside the condo grounds on Soi 5. Might account for the immigration police dining there.

Any volunteers to check it out? :D

(Rimmer did, but he's disappeared :D )

Errmm, with respect Mobi, whatever your maps tell you there are no View Talay condos on Soi 5.

Try Thappraya Road. :D

Enough from me, I have no desire to steal Rimmer's thunder (if and when he gets out from under his desk)... :o

(Rimmer did, but he's disappeared :D )

Errmm, with respect Mobi, whatever your maps tell you there are no View Talay condos on Soi 5.

Enough from me, I have no desire to steal Rimmer's thunder (if and when he gets out from under his desk)... :o

Hello... Iv'e come out now :D

With the greatest respect can I suggest that maybe it is time to visit Tokoyo Optics (sorry no blind smiley available can you imagine one please)

When I got back from my road trip this afternoon there were two bl**dy great concrete boxes at the end of soi 5 with View Tally crown logos on the top one each side of the road, right next to the Majestic Bistro they are, mmmm bite my tongue I was not going to say that. Don't tell Noel :D

Try Thappraya Road. :o

Are you sure Noel? There seem to be View Talay residences all around Soi 5.I have always found Thinknet to be very accurate.

The saga deepens :D will their be agreement that View Talay Villas are down Soi 5 :D

Or will Rimmer admit to a lifetime of abusing hallucinogenics? :D

Or is their indeed a Majestic restaurant? :D

Will Noel & Chopper both go shopping for glasses together in the hope of getting a discounted bargain? :D:o:D

The saga deepens :D will their be agreement that View Talay Villas are down Soi 5 :D

Or will Rimmer admit to a lifetime of abusing hallucinogenics? :D

Or is their indeed a Majestic restaurant? :D

Will Noel & Chopper both go shopping for glasses together in the hope of getting a discounted bargain? :D:o:D

I tried to attach a map which shows all these View talay residences, but the map kept disappearing!!...

(they weren't exactly in the soi, but somewher out at the end of the Soi - I would imagine access would be in Soi 5?)

feel like going down there myself, but if |I disappear, ther will be hardly anyone left on the forum... :D

[/quote Chopper]

Rimmer I have just returned from Immigration this morning and have scoured both sides of Soi 5 and the buildings adjacent to Immigration and I too could not locate Majestic Bistro nor could any of the motorbike taxis my Mrs' asked.

Would you be kind enough to simply state the exact location of this Bistro since you parked outside of it. What is so hard about doing that?

Sorry Chopper I did not mean to be rude and ignore your post. :o

I have been out of my orifice.

I have been fortunate in being able to arrange bulk prices for You, your missess, Noel and 6 motorcycle taxie boys in soi 5 that remember a man in dark glassess, with Tokyo Optics, I do hope this will fix the eye problems.

Failing that why don't we all meet up for coffee somewhere nice like the Majestic Bistro and we can take turns reading the small print on the menu.

I'll have mine white with sugar please and nope I'm not taking the Michael I could do with a coffee after all this excitement. Or is another three months before you have to visit the car park in front of the immigration building in soi 5? :D

Don't forget folks stay tuned to this thread for another thrilling instalment of the disappering Bistro.

Are you sure Noel? There seem to be View Talay residences all around Soi 5.I have always found Thinknet to be very accurate.

Yes, there are View Talay Residence and Villas in that area Mobi, in varying stages of construction as I understand it, but no access on Soi 5. I was specifically thinking in terms of condos and was under the impression that VT Residence was made up of villas etc.

Having just had a Google, it seems there are in fact condos within VT Residence, although am not sure if they have been built yet.

I actually had to go to the Immigration Office in the week.

When I finished my business, I asked the officers where the Majestic Bistro was situated, presuming they would know as some of their number supposedly eat there.

I wasted the next five minutes watching them pore over a bloody map looking for it. :D

On the way out of the car park, I asked the motocy taxi boys where the Majestic Bistro was; none of them had ever heard of it.

Btw, the cafe at the end of the row of shops next to Immigration is called 'Meesens' or similar.

I drove up and down Soi 5 and went around the corner at the top to look for this elusive venue, but the Majestic Bistro was conspicuous by its absence.

Perhaps someone has nicked it? :D

Yep, that has to be it as it must have been there last Monday when Rimmer parked outside... :o

I've just had a 'eureka' moment. All is now clear.

The cafe outside immigration USED be called Majestic Bistro. Following the destructive posting by Jomtienbob (who has also disappeared, by the way), the cafe deided to change its name. (to Meesen's). After all, who's going to go to restataurant where you get head butted by the farang owner?

THe VT logos on the window, are simply an ad for the condos being built near the Soi.

Can anyone improve on this explanation? Am I close, Rimmer? :o

Ya know if we knew, or can take an educated guess at the number of Farangs in Patters then take a mean average of the poll figures we could work out how much money we are pumping into the economy, my guess is that it is quite a lot.

I'm off now to take a picture of the Majestic Bistro If I can find it and if it's still there.

I'm off now to take a picture of the Majestic Bistro If I can find it and if it's still there.

Thanks, Rimmer!

As Mobi had a 'eureka' moment, should we be waiting for you to have an 'Adobe' moment...? :o

Tee Heee, I feel bad about us hi jacking this nice thread on money. So methinks I should start a new one with some photo-chopped images of shhhh... you know where.