Do Thai Made Cars Have Lower Roofs Than Those Made In Western Countries?

The OP does have a point in that most pickup passenger seats lack the range of adjustment of the driver seat. I am 6'4" and never felt uncomfortable in a Vigo once the seat is adjusted but there's bugger all room for the rear-seat passengers. However, there's no seat height adjustment in most bog-standard pickup passenger seats and I do feel too high up when I am sitting on the left side.

The OP does have a point in that most pickup passenger seats lack the range of adjustment of the driver seat. I am 6'4" and never felt uncomfortable in a Vigo once the seat is adjusted but there's bugger all room for the rear-seat passengers. However, there's no seat height adjustment in most bog-standard pickup passenger seats and I do feel too high up when I am sitting on the left side.

Even in your Ranger?

Even in your Ranger?

Never mentioned my Ranger did I? It has a fore/aft adjustment, that's it. The better half and the boy and the dog all manage to get in the front passenger seat but personally, I can't keep my foot on the gas pedal or quite manage the indicators when I try driving while sitting on that side.

Edited by NanLaew

Even in your Ranger?

Never mentioned my Ranger did I? It has a fore/aft adjustment, that's it. The better half and the boy and the dog all manage to get in the front passenger seat but personally, I can't keep my foot on the gas pedal or quite manage the indicators when I try driving while sitting on that side.

You are not supposed to manage the indicators or even try driving when you are sitting on the passenger side.

Just saying.

Sent from my LG-P698f using Thaivisa Connect App

Even in your Ranger?

You are not supposed to manage the indicators or even try driving when you are sitting on the passenger side.

Just saying.

Oooh...no problem if you really want to...wink.png

Given that Asians are as a rule shorter than say the Dutch. If I was a betting man I would go with a higher seat so that Asians can see over the steering wheel.

You just have to notice all the driver-less cars in-front in traffic, in which the head of the driver cannot be seen over the headrest.

The OP might have a look under to see if there is an extra rail or....

Edited by VocalNeal

Even in your Ranger?

Just saying.

Oooh...no problem if you really want to...wink.png

Yeah! As I said, I am tall so short-<deleted> defo should not try this at home.

Have you tried lowering the seat? The round knob on the side.

What round knob? That one pops open my fuel filler cap!

EH wink.png , on side of the seat there is a roundish knob which raises and lowers the seat. Unless a basic model doesn't have one. sad.png

EH wink.png , on side of the seat there is a roundish knob which raises and lowers the seat. Unless a basic model doesn't have one. sad.png

Here we go.... I bet that Tundra dually has LOADS of knobs.

The Ranger has bugger all.

So I guess you are all talking about Vigo passenger seats. In that case, pass.

OP is talking about a Toyota. coffee1.gif ...............smile.png

OP is talking about a Toyota. coffee1.gif ...............smile.png

Oh.... a Toyota. Not a Vigo then?

I have a V-Cross and yes the passenger seat definately feels different to the drivers seat and doesn't have the same range of adjustment ... and it's manual whereas the drivers seat is electric adjustment.

Moral of the story. Don't give up the driver's seat. EVER biggrin.png

LOL. Like an ex- girlfriends rationale for the added expense of buying a second-hand Lexus in Texas. She stated that the salesman said the drivers seat has 32 individually programmable electronic drivers seat positions. Like you're gonna let 31 other punters drive your Lexus baby!? She got an F-150 eventually.

LOL. Like an ex- girlfriends rationale for the added expense of buying a second-hand Lexus in Texas. She stated that the salesman said the drivers seat has 32 individually programmable electronic drivers seat positions. Like you're gonna let 31 other punters drive your Lexus baby!? She got an F-150 eventually.

I adjust my seat depending on how tired I am, where I drive (motorway, narrow rural road or city road), and so on. I sometimes adjust it while driving. So I have never understood the need for pre-programming the seat position. Do you use a fixed position yourself for your seat?

I adjust my seat depending on how tired I am, where I drive (motorway, narrow rural road or city road), and so on. I sometimes adjust it while driving. So I have never understood the need for pre-programming the seat position. Do you use a fixed position yourself for your seat?

I do.