Farm Photos

shaggy1969

^ another good one there shaggy, looks like a cross between an oil painting and a photo - must be a good camera you've got...does the missus know you've been spending money on your wee hobby biggrin.png

Am happy that you like that one scunner.

Tell you the truth mate the original photo was taken with a battered old compact camera.It was a bit dark and moody and so I decided to give

it a wee facelift with the aid of some editing tools.Hopefully getting a new camera soon, the Missus supports me 100% as long as

I stick to farming and village life photos...... might take a different view if I started getting into sexy lingerie and swimwear though. (btw I mean taking

photos of ladies in swimwear and lingerie and not me wearing them whistling.gif )

Ahem,anyway.....here's the original photo.

attachicon.gifP1020507.jpg

As if we'd think that you'd be the model w00t.gif

goompa,

im with you mate, i bought one of them middle cameras, between a slr and a digi,,lol

its got allsorts on it and i havnt got a clue, i have it on one setting and thats it,

so if i ever get a good picture it will be the camera not me,

jake,

ill second the thread shaggy,,,

• Like 2

In my consideration we are bombarded with so many choices and selling advices sometimes we are mesmerised .

Painstaking research is required for us with limited resource and time to make a truly valued opinion of what we require for our own fractured necessity .

Good thing we are farmers tongue.png

Gotta love the dirt mate .

• Like 1