Farm Photos

shaggy1969

...Have you thought about your own subject here on the process?

Welcome aboard.

I'm not into worms...

Just lurk around in the farm photos to get a glimpse on new stunning ducks

Still, it's a good idea to make a new worm thread, David...

I hope this doesn't involve eating them, Chonburiram...wink.png Do they?w00t.gif I am curious now...smile.png

I have some worms in the photo collection,...Chonburiram..

Skint,a warm and hearty welcome to you also. wai.gif

Thank you for your wonderful photos.

I like them all but I think my favorite is the young aspiring farmer thumbsup.gif

Talk about being blown away,amazing.....truly wonderful photos

@David Thanks for the compliment mate,but it's a no go......wouldn't cut the mustard,messed up with the foreground.sad.png

@Jim Awesome photos mate,I know what you mean about the mud....it sucks the life out of you blink.png

@teletiger Man,that was a quick turn around,didn't take long to get that one knock up.The last photo is beautiful thumbsup.gif

@Goompa Your a dark horse mate,your photos just keep getting better and better clap2.gif

@ Chonburiram & Skint Guys,you have made my day....seeing one new poster is great.....but two is just awesome.Please keep them coming wai.gif

@RBH I like all your sunrise photos mate,but #2 is also my favorite.What's all the piping for?......Good luck with the harvest tomorrow thumbsup.gif

@Ron Great report from start to finish on the trial rice growing mate,it seems that you were paying more attention that the guys that were doing the research,someone needs an ass kicking w00t.gif

@DAL I took a step back to enjoy this scene...me too mate,great post.Not corny......cobtastic !!!!wink.pngclap2.gif

@Shaggy Go and find some photos,you lazy so and so !!! ..............coffee1.gif

• Like 2

...Have you thought about your own subject here on the process?

Welcome aboard.

I'm not into worms...

Just lurk around in the farm photos to get a glimpse on new stunning ducks

Still, it's a good idea to make a new worm thread, David...

I hope this doesn't involve eating them, Chonburiram...wink.png Do they?w00t.gif I am curious now...smile.png

I have some worms in the photo collection,...Chonburiram..

Mate, I have ... sick.gif

... and they are a delicacy.

Everyone in the Surin Family (not MissFarmGirls's) eagerly awaited them.

I had one, thought it tasted like crap and because the Thais were hoeing into them ... had another just in-case the first one was a bad one.

Took 2 beers washing the taste away before my taste buds were restored to normal!

sort of like a really soggy peanut with an unattractive, but not bitter taste.

BTW ... I don't fancy oysters either.

• Like 2

@RBH I like all your sunrise photos mate,but #2 is also my favorite.What's all the piping for?......Good luck with the harvest tomorrow thumbsup.gif

The PVCs and all the things on the truck are restock for my shop.

Had another great harvest, 20'500kg from 100'000 catfishes...thank you, good luck indeed. xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.w4JpNxlSQh.png

• Like 1

The PVCs and all the things on the truck are restock for my shop.

Had another great harvest, 20'500kg from 100'000 catfishes...thank you, good luck indeed. xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.w4JpNxlSQh.png

Good luck was just mere pleasantries on my behalf mate.Great management and farming was the reason for the mega haul wink.png

• Like 1

Sincere congratulations for a job well done RedBullHorn , for a viewer to this thread I am sure they just see the Image,

Never can they imagine the input what we give to our sustainment in life ,

Sure we post a photo here and there , but we live this , this is us , being able to share this to the viewer gives me a great feeling of fulfilment .

Share my life , share what I see !

I really admire people same like you RBH , good luck for you and your family.

Thank you for sharing .

And for everyone else with a dream , with a passion , thank you as well.

• Like 2

That Is just p2SS AR5E FUNNY Shaggy , I had a familiar issue not too long ago with the finger pointing.

Familiarity makes for acceptance , being familiar to work and helping where it is required . no wonder you are well liked!

Helpful hint .. Wear long carsan .

• Like 1

Mr Shaggy the way that you can personalise your photos is Outstanding ! it just seems that people are magnetised to your camera .

I think that they are more bewildered why a pasty looking tattooed fool is pointing a camera at them whistling.gif

Joking aside, I think/hope that the good folk in my village have accepted me.....for being just me.They

have seen me up to my knees in mud from working in the fields and have also seen me up to my elbows

in blood from helping prepare animals for parties.I think that makes them feel more comfortable and at

ease with me and that's maybe how I manage to get some nice smiling photos......Either that or they just

find my knobbly knees funny w00t.gif

The up side Is I get invited to quite a few parties when I am home......

the down side is trying to politely say no thank you when I am offered Lao Khao

at 7 o'clock in the morning,one or two in the evening is a different matter though blink.png

20120728-P1010042-001.jpg

Great people photo. You do realize you don't have to point your finger unless you did a crime? tongue.png

• Like 2

Mr Shaggy the way that you can personalise your photos is Outstanding ! it just seems that people are magnetised to your camera .

I think that they are more bewildered why a pasty looking tattooed fool is pointing a camera at them whistling.gif

Joking aside, I think/hope that the good folk in my village have accepted me.....for being just me.They

have seen me up to my knees in mud from working in the fields and have also seen me up to my elbows

in blood from helping prepare animals for parties.I think that makes them feel more comfortable and at

ease with me and that's maybe how I manage to get some nice smiling photos......Either that or they just

find my knobbly knees funny w00t.gif

The up side Is I get invited to quite a few parties when I am home......

the down side is trying to politely say no thank you when I am offered Lao Khao

at 7 o'clock in the morning,one or two in the evening is a different matter though blink.png

20120728-P1010042-001.jpg

The proof of community acceptance...They really like you ! Well done Shaggy~

• Like 1

Mate, I have ... sick.gif

... and they are a delicacy.

Everyone in the Surin Family (not MissFarmGirls's) eagerly awaited them.

I had one, thought it tasted like crap and because the Thais were hoeing into them ... had another just in-case the first one was a bad one.

Took 2 beers washing the taste away before my taste buds were restored to normal!

sort of like a really soggy peanut with an unattractive, but not bitter taste.

BTW ... I don't fancy oysters either.

What matters to everyone is you have tried in order to show respect to them.thumbsup.gif

I think it also took 2 beers, or morewhistling.gif to get the strength to do this..

The proof of community acceptance...They really like you ! Well done Shaggy~

Proof of cummunity acceptance...w00t.gif What about the guy on the right being disgusted, about the armpit being accidentally forced upon him in a moment of rejoicement?bah.gif

thumbsup.gif

as you know im not at home yet, but mac as just sent these,

and shaggy ive bought a new camera for when i get home,,lol, its one of them bridge cameras, im still reading the instructions,,lol,

macs been and bought me a trio of geese, i like a few geese round the place, just got to get them used to me when i get home

keep up the good work lads,, great stuff on this thread

jake

New cam, Jake? smile.png Forget about the instructions, mate.

Just keep shooting and share itthumbsup.gif