Where To Get Pipe And Muffler For Honda Crf250L

alco

I wanted to change the stock muffler of my Honda CRF250L. The reason is the original one is big and heavy and looks like it will break if I fall on the side when trail riding. A few increase in horsepower is also good. Does anyone know of a custome motorcycle muffler shop around Pattaya area that can make one for me? I recently found one on the net selling for 7,000+ baht but the seller is in northern thailand.

He will post them to you from chang mai failing that yoshi have full system out and so do fmf they are not cheap though .

I am still struggling to find decent tyres for mine Dunlop 606 or pirrelli mt 21s seem impossible to get antone know otherwise please post

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this today from pekky prostreet ...messaged him on Facebook, payed via atm ..delivered to pattaya from cm for 5750 baht in about 3 working days...full system, with removable muffler..seems well made and sounds great

post-113218-13605826206682_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I just got this today from pekky prostreet ...messaged him on Facebook, payed via atm ..delivered to pattaya from cm for 5750 baht in about 3 working days...full system, with removable muffler..seems well made and sounds great

post-113218-13605826206682_thumb.jpg

Looks good. I'll try to contact them.

Didn't weigh it but was surprised how light it was compared to original .

take a versys/kawa 650 exhaust off and hand it to someone whos never felt the weight of it

prople expect it to be like a bigger version of a can of diet coke but watch their arms drop as

they understaimate how heavy it would be biggrin.png

Edited by YipYipYa123