How Many Active Thai Visa Forum Members Are There?

Fookhaht

A month or so ago I came across the interesting fact that it is impossible to delete one's own account on the Thai Visa forum (you basically have to get banned to inactivate your account).

This piqued my curiosity about some statistics:

1. How many Thai Visa members are "on the rolls" representing all those accounts which will never be deleted, presumably? I noticed the online member list shows 7,124, but not sure if that represents all of TV's accounts/members.

2. How many Thai Visa members are "active" members? I guess by "active" maybe those who post at least monthly?

Any statistics available (unless they are closely-guarded corporate secrets)? I would think potential advertisers/sponsors would be interested in this sort of information.

Inquiring Minds Want to Know,

FH

• Like 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This turned out to be kind of a dead thread, George. If I'm the only one interested, don't waste your time--but thanks anyway! smile.png

I would be interested to know if there is a why reason you cannot delete your account.

Of course it would be impossible to delete your posts as it would disrupt existing threads.

But wonder why a person cannot delete their account?

This turned out to be kind of a dead thread, George. If I'm the only one interested, don't waste your time--but thanks anyway! smile.png

I would be interested to know if there is a why reason you cannot delete your account.

Of course it would be impossible to delete your posts as it would disrupt existing threads.

But wonder why a person cannot delete their account?

The numbers...its all about the numbers....regardless of if they add up or not.

• Like 1

We don't remove accounts, but we can suspend at members request vi email to support at thaivisa dot com

George why would members request to be suspended, isnt it easier to just not come back?

ps, nice to see you getting involved in a thread George!...stick around, it usually gets interesting!thumbsup.gif

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

We don't remove accounts, but we can suspend at members request vi email to support at thaivisa dot com

George why would members request to be suspended, isnt it easier to just not come back?

ps, nice to see you getting involved in a thread George!...stick around, it usually gets interesting!thumbsup.gif

I guess either control freaks or a total lack of self control.

:D

• Like 2

A suspension stops you from logging in, sets your PM to off, and removes you from forum notifications and newsletter subscription. It is reversible though as members do change their minds

Also George Id like to buy a nice Thai Visa Forum t shirt, where are these available?

Can you ask Rooo where mine is as well please?

He seems to have mislaid it....blink.png

Your size is not available. laugh.png

Make mine size f for fat. (whoever says rice doesnt make you fat is lying)

When a potential advertiser/sponsor enquires about the possible audience his good hard earned dollars could get him....is that potential advertiser/sponsor given the total membership number, or the number of not banned member ?

Just askin.