Swedish Woman Wanted For Fraud Is Hiding In Thailand

webfact

If you ever think you are going to " Load " a little early ..Just think of those Sagging , Horendous Udders ..2 in from the Floor ..

And no matter how aroused ..you will be a " Soft on " for a Month ...

This is NOT an example of a Sweedish woman ..Arrest her Quickly and get her outta here ..Im feeling Rather Ill !.

YUK !

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you all have aptly showed, being prejudice against an overweight person is okay, because you are all perfect. Grow up.

not prejudice against overweight person, just scared of large breasts

Stout debate:

Brilliant ..and So very True ..

Bottom Line = Pom Poy mach mach , with massive sagging Breasts ..Lets cut the B/S and call it like it is .

If Pom Poy ..So Be it ..... YUK !

If you can’t do the time, than don`t do the crime. Or do the crime and then be prepared to stay in Thailand for the rest of your life, living a life of ease and plenty on the ill gotten gains.

They say beauty is only skin deep. You would have to do a lot of digging to discover any beauty within this individual. Prison food would be of benefit to this woman, perhaps help lose some of that huge excess fat.

How much did she get away with? I think she's gorgeouslaugh.png

If you can’t do the time, than don`t do the crime. Or do the crime and then be prepared to stay in Thailand for the rest of your life, living a life of ease and plenty on the ill gotten gains.

They say beauty is only skin deep. You would have to do a lot of digging to discover any beauty within this individual. Prison food would be of benefit to this woman, perhaps help lose some of that huge excess fat.

Not enough if you think she is gorgeous unless you are cheap. Answer, Page 1 of this thread, 640,000 USD or 19 million Bhat

quick somebody throw some water on it the poor beached whale that is

Mean!

I like more that she pulled something like that off. Sweden has enough money! wink.png

In Thailand that is a common, trivial offense, for people in politics, in every level!

Here, the authorities, should therefore, have a special understanding for such acts.

giggle.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Not exactly an Ingrid Bergman is she?

Although judging by the photo, I would guess that the woman was born around about the same time.

post-110219-0-04248600-1360402109_thumb.

Lounging, a term often used by Animal Planet and National Geographic to describe the large white polar bears frolicking in crystal clear pools or arctic water. I think I'd rather take my chances with the bear.

Serious? wink.png Will be a cold experience, but anyway, only a short very bloody one! rolleyes.gif

I would instead, help her to spend the money, sometimes in "massage parlors" around the city!

Will need not long, but sure last longer, than yours! tongue.png

Beats me, if you pull off a crime like that, wouldn't you build your own villa with pool and keep away from tourist destinations?? then again,thats why i am not a criminal!

Can second your last sentence.. Low profile, is also no Villa and Pool in the rural Countryside! whistling.gif

If you ever think you are going to " Load " a little early ..Just think of those Sagging , Horendous Udders ..2 in from the Floor ..

This is NOT an example of a Sweedish woman ..Arrest her Quickly and get her outta here ..Im feeling Rather Ill !.

YUK !

Feel sick to, after your post. blink.pngbah.gif

4 million SEK is approximately $640,000/ 19 million Baht.

Both of them can spend that amount of money in no time in Thailand.

but someone, somewhere has to pay for this eventually, hopefully her. I am sick and tired of people ripping other people off.

• Like 1

As you all have aptly showed, being prejudice against an overweight person is okay, because you are all perfect. Grow up.

So true old mate . Beauty is only skin deep...but ugliness goes right through to the bone cheesy.gif

• Like 1

YUK !

Where's Greenpeace when you need them......tow her back to sea!!!

What is the point of showing pictures of someone in a swimming suit? It is a typical case of a website that lost its way a long time ago. The pictures are vague and given the fact that the lady was a politician clear pictures would be on file and could be published. Now every middle age woman with the same measurements can be accused of anything. Besides, it is not the task of a Thai newspaper or website to start a which hunt. People (except for those screwed by the US justice system) are innocent till proven. As pointed out Sweden could ask for the deportation of the lady. There is no task whatsoever for individuals to hunt people down. Another example of bad taste by Thai Visa.

What is the point of showing pictures of someone in a swimming suit? It is a typical case of a website that lost its way a long time ago. The pictures are vague and given the fact that the lady was a politician clear pictures would be on file and could be published. Now every middle age woman with the same measurements can be accused of anything. Besides, it is not the task of a Thai newspaper or website to start a which hunt. People (except for those screwed by the US justice system) are innocent till proven. As pointed out Sweden could ask for the deportation of the lady. There is no task whatsoever for individuals to hunt people down. Another example of bad taste by Thai Visa.

hahahah not on TV...tear em down and rip em up...then move on to the next sound bite

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

You're not serious, right? Please state that you made a joke.......Do you really think that photo was made by TV?? What's so wrong showing women in swim suits?

Guess TV never say bad things about your countrymen at all--w00t.gif

post-108180-0-31594500-1360410666_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

This is not about prejudice. The picture is of a criminal, a thief who stole money from the taxpayers. And as she obviously has chosen not to take care of her body, which, I believe in most our eyes, is extremely unesthetic and ugly and also dressing in a bikini, she has definately opened her to comments about her looks. Again, this has nothing to do with prejudice but is a good deterrent of why you should take care of your body, male or female.