Wood Workshop & Small Machine Shop Recommendations?

seefah

Does anyone know of / can recommend a workshop or small machine shop where I can get a couple of small metal things made? Its mainly just drilling metal parts, cutting other metal parts like plates and tubing, buffing the cut edges, basic stuff really. I don't have much in the way of tools, so would be happy to use a workshop or have staff there do the basic work.

I also have another project based on wood and would like to have several parts routered at the edges and other parts drilled and cut to size so that I can assemble it at home.

Ideally I'd like both the metal shop and the wood shop to have material stock as well as facilities to do the job.

I know Homeworks has a small workshop at the back, but have found the staff there to be reluctant to do much more than a few cuts of wood, despite offering some money. Also they don't have all the wood materials I'd like so would need 2 places to complete the project if I use Homeworks.

I'd be greatful of any information and recommendations.

Going from memory I stumbled across a machine shop in North Pattaya past the Hospital and Bottle art Museum just off Sukhumvit .

Google says its Sukumvit Pattaya 26 Jiam Chareon lathe works 12.960366,100.908677

There is another place out in Na Jomtien/ Bahn Ampur at the next set of traffic lights past the Ambassador Hotel and on the same side

around about here I believe 12.821588,100.916032

Have not used either of them though.