Major Ekamai Cinema On Wednesday

rich119

yes & no. Some movies are reduced but they are the ones that are not just released and probably the Thai movies may be reduced. Bit of a lottery really..

This is incorrect, there is no lottery.

Both the two main cinema chains, Major and SF have a discount wed for ALL movies at all cinemas.

This has been the case for the last 3 years!(Emporium doesn't appear to participate.) This applies to all movies, thai, western, new releases etc. For most of the suburban cinemas it is 80 or 100 baht, even Esplanade and T21. For Central World or Paragon it is 120-140 baht. This obviously excludes First Class cinemas

If you are unsure, it is very easy to check online at the two sites, select the specific movie session and it gives you the price of seating options.

I go to ekkamai on Wednesdays occasionally. Last I went there was a movie or two (new releases) that seemed to be full price on Wednesdays. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to exactly which Wednesday the prices will be lowered, but maybe there is?

• Like 1

I was staying about 1 km away from that complex until recently and asked the lady selling tickets if Wednesday's were cheap charlie's day and she confirmed it was indeed.

Well, there you go Mr. Rich119!thumbsup.gif