Classy Bar With Beautiful Women In Chalong

MrE

I was in the Timber hut last week. It is done for. Full of fat eurotrash farang girls on the upper level trying to dance like Pattaya coyotees. Alongside them were penniless male farang english teachers in cheap sneakers scanning the place for freelancers. There wasn't a fit looking Thai girl (freelancer, student, or otherwise) in the entire joint.

As for Chalong pier road, the female staff that work in its bars exude pure desperation.

The recent bulldozer take down and subsequent rebuild of the shop houses along the Pier road has provided a much need facelift for the local architecture. Similiar treatment of the hagged denizens that inhabit those shop house bars is now required.

I think Timber can be a bit hit and miss...usually have a good night tho. I like being able to take my own bottle of JD in there and getting a bite to eat late at night.

there used to be a classy joint off patong near the post office in the eighties called the pink lady all the girls dressed like air hostess's in pink uniforms anyone remember it.

if you want to see sad faces at the chalong bars go there after the postman's been.

there used to be a classy joint off patong near the post office in the eighties called the pink lady all the girls dressed like air hostess's in pink uniforms anyone remember it.

if you want to see sad faces at the chalong bars go there after the postman's been.

Pink Lady is in Phuket Town....and still there. As well as Duzz etc

3 of them i think ( Pink Lady ) one of them is way better than the other two , but they dont keep the uniform on for too long though :)

Technically Pier 42, O2 Club and Kanaeng are all in Rawaii. As that side of the road is Rawaii.

Sea Bees would be the closest thing to being bearable.

I am sure a few of the regular posters here have met and married their dream girls that were extracted from the bars of Chalong

this one was definately off the patong beach road half way down the soi,pink underwear as well[im told]

On the way to Rang Hill last night for dinner and by coincidence seen the sign for Duzz. Never noticed before.Is it worth a visit Peter ?Yes has anyone else been to Duzz? I am also interested in a report.

I've been.

Its open slather and they get naked be hind the curtains. Cute university girls just trying to pay their way through.

Edited by hansgruber

On the way to Rang Hill last night for dinner and by coincidence seen the sign for Duzz. Never noticed before.Is it worth a visit Peter ?Yes has anyone else been to Duzz? I am also interested in a report.

I've been.

Its open slather and they get naked be hind the curtains. Cute university girls just trying to pay their way through.

Well, that was the best advertisement they could possibly wish for. Guess tonight there is gonna be more of us there than at one of the official meetings. Put a T shirt on with your nick printed on it.

On the way to Rang Hill last night for dinner and by coincidence seen the sign for Duzz. Never noticed before.

Is it worth a visit Peter ?

Yes has anyone else been to Duzz? I am also interested in a report.

Although my knowledge of Australian idioms isn't great I guess open slather would describe Duzz. It's basically a "nice" Coyote bar.

On the way to Rang Hill last night for dinner and by coincidence seen the sign for Duzz. Never noticed before.

Although my knowledge of Australian idioms isn't great I guess open slather would describe Duzz. It's basically a "nice" Coyote bar.

The girls are nice. Not the usual rubbish found in the tourist zones.

I went for a bucks party and it was wild. Anything goes

I do hope this isn't turning into a discussion on the specifics of prostitution - which is strictly against forum rules.

This discussion is very close to being closed ... let's refresh this forum rule

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

coffee1.gif

coffee1.gif

Sorry, but why do you even bother to read and post on the local Phuket forum? You don't live here and posting an emotion icon really contributes less than nothing... Talk about boring?

coffee1.gif

Sorry, but why do you even bother to read and post on the local Phuket forum? You don't live here and posting an emotion icon really contributes less than nothing... Talk about boring?

Sorry l spoke, but the post was boring to me and a little derogatory, but your right, should mind my own business. thumbsup.gif .