Why Did You Come To Thailand

wayned

Must confess there are times l wished I'd picked somewhere else. Today is one of those sad.png , where low life family takes president over me cos they look to my mrs as deemed hi-so, cos of me. I feel fireworks on the horizon soon.sad.png

hang in there....didnt you know? this is not a good month for farangs!!....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must confess there are times l wished I'd picked somewhere else. Today is one of those sad.png , where low life family takes president over me cos they look to my mrs as deemed hi-so, cos of me. I feel fireworks on the horizon soon.sad.png

Chin up, hand firmly on wallet ........

PS

I've found my conversion to strict Buddhism helps a lot, no alcohol of any sort allowed in my household or purchased by me.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Thats gone. Noooooooo, not to them. laugh.png

Stop posting nonsense.

Really.

Absurd.

What would your inlaws do with a hand?

Stop posting nonsense.

Really.

Absurd.

I haven't got any hands. sad.png

post-41816-0-05718700-1362664227_thumb.j

Thats why the good lord invented Pattaya, conflict avoidance, harmony must be maintained at all times,

head south for a week or so, that way no one loses face.

Stop posting nonsense.

Really.

Absurd.

Bite it.

Midasthailand, have you ever been to Johor ? Unless you live in the worst corner of Nakhon Nowhere, trust me - she got the rough end of the deal. Love Malaysia, but they can keep Johor.

was based in hms terror,just over the causeway to jb use to go over a few times, in the 60s,and went back about 5 year ago,and it was still the pits.

Or raspbery jam! Didn't mean to start a barney (fight).

For certain. There is a simple IQ test given on this forum. Forget the question, but if the answer is marmite or vegemite, it's to the back of the class to learn that in this world there is raspberry and strawberry jam. biggrin.png

PS

I've found my conversion to strict Buddhism helps a lot, no alcohol of any sort allowed in my household or purchased by me.

That must be similar to my religion which doesn't allow marriage much less sin sod. Then again my religion does allow sex and alcohol.

Different strokes, haha.

among other minor things.. i got sick of jealous UK sub-chav scum attempting a picasso on my shiny yellow Lambo everytime i went anywhere in it.. mad.gif(never happens here no matter where i park it)

but originally, i flew in primarily for the absolutely gorgeous birds...! (that's the ones in the trees that go 'tweet' wink.png )

• Like 1

Anyway back on point, my cousin got married in Koh Samui and I had two years of hearing how great it was. I decided to do a 3 month backpack trip and stayed 6 years.

Keep going home for work and now back in Issan, fancy a move though as it's a little dull being single here. Maybe move to Pattaya w00t.gif

I came here rock climbing down in Krabi. Went out on the piss in Bangkok before I went home and ended up missing my flight. Now I have a house, Job, girlfriend and a beautiful son! Not bad considering I had 50 pounds in my pocket after the missed flight incident!

After finishing my studies in Beijing my wife and I got married, and I took her to Barcelona, but after living there for a few month she told me that she wanted to come back to Thailand, cuz for her learning Catala and Spanish was very difficult plus she missed her mother( she is the only child of her parents hav), I understood her so we came, to tell the truth at the biginning I didnt like the place at all, I wanted to go back to Spain but my wife putted me between the blade and the wall: Spain or us!(she was pregnant), I didnt wanna lose my girl neither my daughter so I decided to stay, and give a chance to the place, I learned Thai, went to colledge again and after three years the love of my Thai familly and my Thai friends toward my person conquered me and now, at my 27 years old I just can think of any other place on earth in which I would like to live in, that's my short story, wai2.gif

Edited by Om85

First trip to LOS was to visit a friend working there. Knew absolutely nothing about the place. Nine months later put everything in storage and moved to TL. Business venture didn't last, but fifteen years and umpteen longhaul flights later, met the future Mrs by accident and here we are. Lifes a journey, enjoy the ride.

I awoke nearly 4 years ago in the middle of a field in what I now know was Isaan. Naked. Cold. Hungry. I found my way to a nearby village were I met an elderly Thai couple who took me in and raised me as their own "lost" 40 something year old son.

Superman?

• Like 2