Kawasaki Krr150

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any experience working with the Kawa KRR150 2stroke. I recently picked one up that was taken care of like garbage and have fixed it up for the most part. However, the things running hot, and the water pump is fine, it's full of water, and has a brand new head gasket. Which obviously leaves the radiator... Problem is I can't find parts for this thing and neither can the Thai mechanics near where I live. Does anyone know where I can get parts, and has just cleaning the rad out with vinegar ever worked for anyone on here?

I've had some success using the vinegar method....its very cheap to give it a go.

If the radiator is beyond repair ask the mechanic to find one of simular size and modify the brackets and hoses

to fit the bike or you could take your old rad to a car aircon place lots of them can " rebuild " radiators.

I'll try the vinegar first.... I doubt it's going to work though. The bikes is running comepletly H and doesn't even cool down with more airflow..

How do you navigate 2stroke.com? its all in Thai... I would love to get a new rad. if they have em'... I need 1 for my NSR as well!

do you have any thai friend to guide you along? they have alot of stuff for 2 strokers, got my exhaust chamber from them as well.

there are afew links under "shops" so check them out. most vendors dont post or show all their stuff but you could call them and check it out. they could understand basic english and things like reeds, radiator etc etc but your best bet is probably through someone who could speak thai